Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply U/C
∂ιѕєи¢нαитє∂ Profiles//OOC Talk

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

X_The_Curtain_Call_X

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 7:02 pm
Profile Code

[align=center][img]IMAGE URL HERE![/img][/align]

[size=20]First name[/size]
[align=center][size=20]Middle name[/size][/align]
[align=right][size=20]Last name[/size][/align]

[align=center][size=10]Just call me[/size] [size=10][color=postingcolor]Nickname/s[/color][/size]
[size=10]As the suns have passed by, I've grown to be [/size] [size=10][color=postingcolor]Age written out[/color][/size]
[size=10]I am a[/size] [size=10][color=postingcolor](Gender)[/color][/size]
[size=10]I'm chasing after them[/size] [size=10][color=postingcolor](Boys, girls or both - be creative about it!)[/color][/size]
[size=10]My Life's Soundtrack:[/size] [size=10][color=postingcolor](Theme song. Up to three!!)[/color][/size][/align]

[align=center][size=15]So, you wanna know about me? [/size]

[size=10][color=postingcolor]Personality- make it a few sentences or so! And be descriptive!)[/color][/size][/align]

[align=center][size=15]My life is pretty long, so my story ain't two words! [/size]

[size=10][color=postingcolor](Bio time! Make it somewhat lengthy! Also, no perfect life or heart-wrenching past. Somewhere in the middle's good.)[/color][/size][/align]

[align=center][size=15]Makin' me smile! [/size]

[size=10][color=postingcolor]
o1. Like
o2. Like
o3. Like
o4. Like
o5. Like
[/color][/size][/align]

[align=center][size=15]Just get them out of my sight!![/size]

o1. Dislike
o2. Dislike
o3. Dislike
o4. Dislike
o5. Dislike
[/color][/size][/align]

[align=center][size=15]What haunts me to this day[/size]

o1. Fear
o2. Fear
o3. Fear
o4. Fear
o5. Fear[/size][/color][/align]

[align=center][size=15]My puppetmaster[/size]
[size=10][color=postingcolor]Username[/color][/size][/align]

User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 5:01 pm
User Image

Jennifer
Grace

Crowheart

Just call me Jenny, Jen, Grace
As the suns have passed by, I've grown to be seventeen years!! YEAH!
I am a Girl, duh.
I'm chasing after them those things that we call boys.
My Life's Soundtrack: Weightless//All Time Low
White and Nerdy//"Weird Al" Yankovic
Check Yes Juliet//We The Kings

So, you wanna know about me?

Jenny is very kind, loving and sweet. She's not your typical girl, however. She enjoys being nerdy, she just doesn't really show it off. Yes, Jenny enjoys reading random comic books and spending countless hours on the computer doing whatever on Myspace or whatever. But, she can be a normal girl too. You know, to some extent.

My life is pretty long, so my story ain't two words!

Jenny got her love of nerd sutff from her father. He was a science lover throughout all of high school, so he immediately got Jenny into all the stuff that he used to do. He knew that she wasn't going to be the spitting image of him, considering that she grew up to be a very attractive girl. But, she doesn't care about her appearances. All she cares about is her friends and her love for really nerdy stuff. Another reason why she is who she is is because her mother died two weeks after she was born of lung cancer. Tragic, really. But, when Jenny was 8, her father got remarried, and she loves her stepmother dearly.

Makin' me smile!

o1. Nerdy stuff
o2. Her dad and stepmom
o3. Her best friend, Raymond
o4. Chocolate
o5. Music

Just get them out of my sight!!

o1. The populars, especially Vanessa
o2. Alcohol
o3. Blood
o4. Crappy horror movies
o5. Anything demeaning to women

What haunts me to this day

o1. Old, creepy porcelain dolls
o2. Losing her loved ones
o3. Butcher knives
o4. Clowns
o5. Giving in to...well, anyone.

My puppetmaster
X_The_Curtain_Call_X

User Image

Xavier
Axel

Heartnet

Just call me
Axel, Double X, or what ever you want, baby.
As the suns have passed by, I've grown to be
Seventeen going on Eighteen in a month.
I am a Dude. Trust me.
I'm chasing after them I ain‘t chasing no one. They be chasing me. And take‘em all. Guys and Girls.
My Life's Soundtrack:
* "Hang'Em High" || My Chemical Romance
* "Black Liner Run" || She Wants Revenge
* "Oscar Wilde" || Company Of Thieves

Music is my life so you'd probably always hear me humming something to myself. I'm am fairly intelligent but I never did work at school, making me a slacker. But don't sweat it because what's all the knowledge if you don't have a passion for it? That's right. I'm a very passionate person. Especially for music.
Yes, I'm a smoker but I'm not addicted. This is probably one of the biggest cliches ever but it's true. I only smoke on special occasions. I'm also a vegetarian. Animals are friends, not food.
I can be a jerk sometimes but I can’t help it. I really am kind but I can’t stand people who hang out with me just because ‘Popular’. Of course being popular has it advantages but I’m still a human being. I laugh at my mistakes and take almost everything as a joke. Oh and I can get pretty violent, so keep your hands to yourself.

I grew up to be a pretty average kid. Middle school is where I got ‘Famous’. I started a band with my friends and we performed for the whole school. Rocking out, not caring what others thought of me, made me ‘popular’. Every girl wanted to ‘the rockstars’ boyfriend and every guy wanted to hang with me to get the leftover chicks. I took advantage of this power and soon became taken over by the Attention. Now I spend my days Partying with my parent not caring a single thing I do. They never did.

Makin' me smile!

o1. Rocking out on my Guitar
o2. Greek Myths
o3. Being the Life of the Party
o4. Pocky’s
o5. Getting some action

o1. Fake Friends
o2. Anything Orange
o3. People who think they Know Sh*t but don’t
o4. Not getting What I want, when I want.
o5. Football

o1. Bees
o2. Lies that have created what I am now
o3. Saying ‘I Love You’ when people don’t mean it
o4. Becoming everything I hate
o5. Being alone

My puppetmaster
XxAmayaYachiruWayxX

User Image

Vanessa
Lillian

Brinks

Just call me You may cal anything. V, Nessa, my close friends call me Lilly, but please don't call me by my first and middle name.
As the suns have passed by, I've grown to be Seventeen babii!
I am a Girl I believe
I'm chasing after them I am no chaser. I get girls and guys. I have fallen to love both.
My Life's Soundtrack:
::Love Drunk|Boys like Girls::
::Addicted|Saving Abel::
::Walk on water or Drown|Mayday Parade::

People think I am mean. Just because I am popular doesn't atomatically mean I am rude.

I do have my days but so do others. I am very funny and I try and be kind. I secretly care about alot of people. I am still a kid at heart. I secretly play video games and love taking adventures.

I am an outdoor girl and I do take my popularity to my advantage at times.

But I will always have in my heart my crazy, fun, loving self inside!

Ever since I remeber my life was alright. I had a great loving family. They were supportive in everything I did. I did loose people, had a few deaths. When I got sad a expressed my feelings threw song. When I entered my new school and neighborhood in 8th grade that is when I shined. I practiced DJing and I got famous quick. I was great and knew the beats that roled threw my fingers. I still hide my singing and poetry. But I still keep my lyrics and great thoughts within my mind. I am on the volleyball team and softball team. I am also on cheer but I am not the captain. I am in clubs and love my life. I try my hardest not to take advantage over people. Though sometimes I do. But I am what every else is also. I am....unperfect.

Makin' me smile!

o1. Roses give me a tingling romantic feeling. Expecially red and white ones.
o2. Music and DJing are greatly loved in my life
o3. Sports, outdoors will make me grin
o4. Have you ever heard of chocolate!
o5. Snacks have a great advantage over me!

o1. Anything crawly and Fuzzy and named with Spider
o2. Not seeing true love
o3. People that lie to me and are fake to the world
o4. Libraries, very sorry but to quiet for me
o5. Nerds, for some reason they look at me like I am a jerk

o1. Once again spiders. Hate them, Fear them, Loath them.
o2. Gun shots.
o3. Drowing in deep water. No wonder I dont go to swimming parties and get in the pool.
o4. Puppets
o5. Cemetaires.

My puppetmaster
Hershey_Cutie

User Image

Raymond
Christopher

Vollero

Just call me RayRay, Ray, Chris feel free to give me a weird name though.
As the suns have passed by, I've grown to be S e v e n t e e n years young
I am a Male, or at least pretty certain
I'm chasing after them things in skirts, but I wonder what it's like to kiss a male?
My Life's Soundtrack: I'm Just a Kid//Simple Plan
You'll Make It//Faber Drive

Austin is a nerd through and through. Well, no he doesn't like Star Trek but for all he knows he might like it, he just isn't attentive enough to go through all five million episodes. He's
laid back and has a rather I-Don't-Care Personality. He can be sarcastic and has the ability to read people easily, although not that he can reply or socialize easily. He's cheerful most of the time, and his best
skills revolve around deep thinking and language.

He's laid back and a total go with the flow character. He doesn't flaunt his above average IQ though sometimes can be a little egoistical. He isn't easily offended and has a short memory. In terms of social
gatherings, his breakfast and names. It's difficult to agitate him, though once you're on his bad side you can count on being there for life. While he isn't nice, he doesn't like being a jerk either and never goes
out of his way to offend anyone. Well, unless they started it. A childish sort of way of seeing things, he can be immature at times, but mature when needed.

He'll be that kid you sit with when you want to just sit. No talking, just sit and think. He'll be able to help you out of those deep dark problems, or just make them worse. You'll see when you talk to him I guess.

Austin grew up in a grand mansion, his father being a wealthy computer program developer. There were maids who cleaned, chefs who cooked and a handful of people who did exactly what he told them to do. Even if they were scarce commands. He was rarely at home after all, more often at the library studying, not letting himself slip constantly trying to beat his rival academically.

And when secondary school reared his ugly head, he found this rival of his soon became his best friend. Afterall, they did have a lot in common and reluctantly he befriended her. And rather happily, they became quite close, even if he'd hate to admit it. He currently has a younger sister, whom he acts as quite the older brother to. And his mother was recently diagnosed with cancer. It's in its earlier stages, so everyone in his family is merely hoping for the best.

Makin' me smile!

o1. The Rain
o2. Cool Umbrellas
o3. Gerbils
o4. Blue
o5. Psychology

o1. Preps
o2. Nagging People
o3. Carrots
o4. Dimwitted people
o5. Extremely Cold/Hot Weather