CYBERPUNK PANDA

Ursine Lunatic

16,075 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 3:08 pm
please someone help me shorten this to 500 characters -_-

Oy mates! welcome to "poaching with Dave Redoo" today I'm off to show how to poach some monkies and turn em into a mean burger!
pre-warn ya most monkies such as chimpanzee is a nasty bunch, second jerk of the animal kingdom next to the hippo! Got the drop on this one with my knee drop I learned back in my wrestlin day.

After tha deed is dun we'll move on ovah to the barbi, teach ya mates to grill these chimps so theres no chance of aids from unda cooked meat. Lil' ones best look away from the tv' a moment, and sing as I put this chimp out of this world  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 3:29 pm
I will gladly pay to have whatever s**t you're on right now.  

Sir Codin

Orphie

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 3:37 pm
Lord of Armageddon
Funny thing is, it's actual s**t.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 3:40 pm
Orphie
Lord of Armageddon
Funny thing is, it's actual s**t.
gonk  

Sir Codin

l-Kathulu-l

Versatile Man-Lover

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 5:42 pm
What is this for? I might be able to get it under 500, but if it's creative writing or something for a class then I can do it.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 7:06 pm
Hey. Welcome to my show about poaching. I'm going to kill a chimpanzee, and turn it into a burger. You won't get AIDS if you barbecue it.  

Waynebrizzle

J of The Wind

Shirtless Phantom

9,975 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 7:09 pm
Waynebrizzle
Hey. Welcome to my show about poaching. I'm going to kill a chimpanzee, and turn it into a burger. You won't get AIDS if you barbecue it.

Best. Summary. Ever.

Lets hunt some chimp burgers.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 10:47 pm
l-Kathulu-l
What is this for? I might be able to get it under 500, but if it's creative writing or something for a class then I can do it.

*edit*
arena description sweatdrop

@LOA: ...it's called boredom and a sick sense of humor
inspired by the name of the avi art flobb my gf doodled

CYBERPUNK PANDA

Ursine Lunatic

16,075 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Partygoer 500

l-Kathulu-l

Versatile Man-Lover

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 8:48 am
xX_Kyro_Freed_Xx

Oy mates! Welcome to Poaching with Dave Redoo, today I'm off to show how to poach some monkies and turn em into a mean burger!
Most monkies, like chimpanzee, are a nasty bunch. Got the drop on this one with my knee drop I learned back in my wrestlin day.

After tha deed is dun we'll move on ovah to the barbi, teach ya mates to grill these chimps so theres no chance of AIDS from unda cooked meat. Lil' ones best look away from the tv' a moment, and sing as I put this chimp out of this world

493 characters  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 10:07 am
l-Kathulu-l
xX_Kyro_Freed_Xx

Oy mates! Welcome to Poaching with Dave Redoo, today I'm off to show how to poach some monkies and turn em into a mean burger!
Most monkies, like chimpanzee, are a nasty bunch. Got the drop on this one with my knee drop I learned back in my wrestlin day.

After tha deed is dun we'll move on ovah to the barbi, teach ya mates to grill these chimps so theres no chance of AIDS from unda cooked meat. Lil' ones best look away from the tv' a moment, and sing as I put this chimp out of this world

493 characters

thank you kath sweatdrop  

CYBERPUNK PANDA

Ursine Lunatic

16,075 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Partygoer 500

GrowingDandelion

5,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 5:19 pm
J of The Wind
Waynebrizzle

Best. Summary. Ever.

*pulls out rifle and hunting hat* Sounds like a plan. Grab Diji's party bus, it can be our makeshift Jeep.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 2:12 pm
GrowingDandelion
J of The Wind
Waynebrizzle

Best. Summary. Ever.

*pulls out rifle and hunting hat* Sounds like a plan. Grab Diji's party bus, it can be our makeshift Jeep.

You know, if we use a jeep, those monkeys have a better chance of hitting us with their poop. D<  

problematic briefcase

O.G. Sex Symbol

Social Room

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces