Welcome to Gaia! ::

I Set My Friends On Fire

Back to Guilds

ok this guild is about the band ismfof, but it will also be part of others bands and just a place to come and chill 

Tags: music, free gold, screamo, i set my friends on fire, swag 

Reply I Set My Friends On Fire
Introductions: Tell a little something about yourself

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lady Nori
Vice Captain

1,900 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 4:20 pm

Hiya, I'm Nori, I like long walks on the beach, candlelight dinners.....naw im playing lol....anyway I'm Nori....um...I'm really into classic hip-hop at the moment but I like and respect all music... I never really heard of
ismfof until...Kombi introduce me to 'em...and I have to admit it took some getting use to but...I like 'em.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 1:42 pm
Hey I'm Anthony, I like give piggy-back rides to my friends, I learned a long time ago when you pick up a girl, and she asks you if she's heavy...the answer is ALWAYS "No." Let's see, I love the band I Set My Friends On Fire, I also like the band Bring Me The Horizon. I like a lot of bands, my music ranges from Acoustic to Screamo xD that's not even a joke I love acoustic music, that's no lie  

Anthony6787678
Vice Captain

II_Achluophobia_II rolled 2 12-sided dice: 1, 5 Total: 6 (2-24)

II_Achluophobia_II

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 7:52 pm
If A Girl Gives You A Smile, Don't be Deceived, She Wants You to Father Her Child...

Hi I'm Achluophobia, But You May Call Me Alq. I, unlike most people I know, Can Scream fairly well. I can Do ISMFOF's Thing That Rhyme With Orange, and Ravenous Ravenous Rhinos, And I can Do In Fear And Faith's Remix of Gangster's Paradise. I can also Sing Normally Fairly Well. Incase you haven't noticed, I can sing. And I'm Taken Ladies. ;>

...And He's Probably Not Even Cute!

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 4:02 pm
The name's Sarina and i love all things from animals to bloody noses :3 I've been interested in ismfof strangely after i went to go see them in concert with Alesana<-- the main band :] i love Matt's Crazyy hair <3 and Nabil's awesome, too !  

intentionally speaking

-ii Nola ii-
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 4:30 pm
Well im bronx, a cool name right? yeaj i kno it is : P
but anywho nori knows me pretty well just like i kno her biggrin
um i llike movies sk8boarding,music, mostyly rock,rap,r&b,and um hip-hop, yes there is a differance between rap and hip-hop people
but anywho, um well im a funny guy (ask nori), i am a good friend,i can be mean but im only playing around most of the time.my phone is rinnging brb..............lol its my gf biggrin i love her :3 well um yea thats about all i guess

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 11:23 am
Hey, I'm Ella!
I'm addicted to BG, avi art, and pretty/expensive things ^w^;
I've never heard of the the band I Set My Friends on Fire nor have I tried to set my friends on fire, but I did almost set my carpet on fire once.
I'm studying to be an RN, but I work as a VT right now. I love animals and anything to do with the medical field. Watching surgery is one of my favorite things to do 4laugh
That's all I'll write for now, this post is turning into a novel xd  

Ellathea

Heart Eyez

6,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 8:03 pm
im brenda i like hip hop and r and b  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 6:24 am
hi im jason and i like to play football and my dream goal is to be in the nfl i am already in a football team and i like music like rap and hip pop but like i dont care abotu the music i care about the beat if the music has a nice beat i will like it and i like to listen to new music and i gotto say i did not know who i set my friends on fire i did not know them when i was looking around the captain profile i listened to one music about high school and then i started liking there music and i gotto say that is my favourite nummber 1 band  

xYung_Fr3shx

I Set My Friends On Fire

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff