Welcome to Gaia! ::

€sclavage

Back to Guilds

A literate slave trade guild; yaoi yuri het accepted. 

Tags: slave, yaoi, yuri, literate, roleplay 

Reply €sclavage
WELCOME/RULES [[READ OR BE DAMNED]]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

psychoCYANIDE
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 9:36 pm
es moi simple.

FOLLOW THE GAIA TOS AND RULES DAMMIT!
You signed up, you clicked the box, I'm holding you to it.
Don't waist my 20,000 or I'll crush you.
Now for those minor details.

&&//

Be semi-lit. to lit. It's not too hard, exceptions are if you're training or if you have writers block, but please, correct grammar, decent spelling, 3rd person, all that good s**t..

&&//

Post in the right forum, I'm pretty sure it's self explanatory,
Profiles in the profile forums, slave or master, pre-purchase at the bazaar, post purchase at the home. You know the drill..

&&//

I feel the need to say I curse a lot, lets keep this a pg-16 role-play, but at the same time I love to curse so get over it..

&&//

I'm Pansexual, you gotta problem with the gays I gotta problem with you..

&&//

Be active, post at least once every other week I dare you, if you want to quit or have to take a leave of absence, do it like a man..

&&//

I normally hate these things but please introduce yourself and include a mrgreen at the top telling me you bothered to read this s**t..

&&//

Do I really need to say it? Romance good, some action good, some violence fine, cybering NO! Thats what aim and msn is for, not my 20,000 dollar guild no.

thanks all.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 2:42 pm
FAQ's

Here they are, those burning questions, well really they aren't frequently asked but I'd rather not answer them twice. Enjoy?

Is there a limit to the amount of characters I can play?
No, 'tis not. However I would prefer not to have 8 zillion slaves and 2 masters, I know, I'm a sub too, but come one.

When do we start?
When you want, these are your threads, your character topics, etc. This guid is merely a long term haven but not every roleplay is a single unit.

more to come once they're asked

psychoCYANIDE
Captain

€sclavage

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas