Welcome to Gaia! ::

clubs of california

Back to Guilds

we go around california and party hardy then tell us of your exitement! 

Tags: party, clubs, california, total, awesome 

Reply In Honor Of Michael Jackson
Michael Jackson's REAL funeral. [Video] [Updated]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

unicorn p00p

4,400 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 3:12 am
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gQh2YDxNKIA
Aww. :[
It's really short, but at least its something.

Michael Jackson's funeral

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 5:24 pm
sad Thanks...it made me cry a bit...wish it was the whole thing though...  

iiKimmy

Invisible Phantom

BluJayWay

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 5:49 pm
Wow, it looks like it was a beautiful service. I too shed a few tears, but I wasn't crying as hard as I did last month. I'm glad that he's finally able to rest.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 6:58 pm
Heyy we got to see a little something , even if it was not much, but I heard that the family might have recorded more of the service, but it was not shown on tv, and I also heard something with money involved, about the recordings, something like that..  

OmgItsDee_x

6,950 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Wall Street 200

UnKnown Bitter

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 7:16 pm
OmgItsDee_x
Heyy we got to see a little something , even if it was not much, but I heard that the family might have recorded more of the service, but it was not shown on tv, and I also heard something with money involved, about the recordings, something like that..

It's funny because I was getting pissed because CNN had the helicopter over the top and there was a big light and camera recording
It's possible that the footage of the funeral might be used on the Jackson's reality show or even that it might be used for the This Is IT movie
Either way I hope they release the footage to the public
It's already bad enough that his grave is going to be kept a secret to fans because they don't want his grave to become a "shrine" for fans xp
They didn't even bury him last night  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 7:19 pm
UnKnown Bitter
OmgItsDee_x

It's funny because I was getting pissed because CNN had the helicopter over the top and there was a big light and camera recording
It's possible that the footage of the funeral might be used on the Jackson's reality show or even that it might be used for the This Is IT movie
It's already bad enough that his grave is going to be kept a secret to fans because they don't want his grave to become a "shrine" for fans xp
Lol, I know as soon as the groudn camera shut offf and they switched to helicopter view, I was like OMG , and just shut if off cause we can't really see anything, but if they did keep recording and if by grace, they show it on the Jackson series, or the This Is It movie, i'll be glad cause I just want to see his funeral. And what do you mean they didnt bury him? Didnt they put him into the massoleum or sumthing?  

OmgItsDee_x

6,950 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Wall Street 200

UnKnown Bitter

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 7:22 pm
OmgItsDee_x
UnKnown Bitter
OmgItsDee_x

Lol, I know as soon as the groudn camera shut offf and they switched to helicopter view, I was like OMG , and just shut if off cause we can't really see anything, but if they did keep recording and if by grace, they show it on the Jackson series, or the This Is It movie, i'll be glad cause I just want to see his funeral. And what do you mean they didnt bury him? Didnt they put him into the massoleum or sumthing?

I want to see it too!
I know they are private, but come on!
And from what I read today, apparently by the time everyone left the masuleum, Michael still wasn't in his tomb.
No one has no idea where he is 0.o  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 7:26 pm
UnKnown Bitter
OmgItsDee_x
UnKnown Bitter
OmgItsDee_x

I want to see it too!
And from what I read today, apparently by the time everyone left the masuleum, Michael still wasn't in his tomb.
That's weird cause I heard when the service ended, his brothers lifted his casket for a final time to carry him inside the Great Mausoleum, where he was placed in his crypt at 9:43 p.m. California , time.  

OmgItsDee_x

6,950 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Wall Street 200

UnKnown Bitter

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 7:35 pm
OmgItsDee_x
UnKnown Bitter
OmgItsDee_x
UnKnown Bitter
OmgItsDee_x

I want to see it too!
That's weird cause I heard when the service ended, his brothers lifted his casket for a final time to carry him inside the Great Mausoleum, where he was placed in his crypt at 9:43 p.m. California , time.

They took him to the Mausoleum, but he was not put in his crypt, from my understanding  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 7:43 pm
UnKnown Bitter
OmgItsDee_x
UnKnown Bitter
OmgItsDee_x
UnKnown Bitter
OmgItsDee_x

I want to see it too!

They took him to the Mausoleum, but he was not put in his crypt, from my understanding
http://www.cnn.com/2009/SHOWBIZ/Music/09/04/jackson.burial/index.html I heard it on t.v but this article from CNN, knew alot about the funeral.  

OmgItsDee_x

6,950 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Wall Street 200

UnKnown Bitter

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 7:59 pm
OmgItsDee_x
UnKnown Bitter
OmgItsDee_x
UnKnown Bitter
OmgItsDee_x

I want to see it too!

http://www.cnn.com/2009/SHOWBIZ/Music/09/04/jackson.burial/index.html I heard it on t.v but this article from CNN, knew alot about the funeral.

this is the article I read earilier
http://omg.yahoo.com/news/jackson-tomb-remains-a-mystery-at-la-area-cemetery/27331  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 9:15 am
The Jackson family brought in the cameras themselves and I assume that they will later release the footage. Another way to make money I suppose.  

kendrazombie

8,100 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200

OmgItsDee_x

6,950 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 11:26 am
kendrazombie
The Jackson family brought in the cameras themselves and I assume that they will later release the footage. Another way to make money I suppose.
They will make a lof of money off the footage, if they do release it because people will buy it..  
In Honor Of Michael Jackson

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games