Item:
Appearance:
Other:  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 11:42 pm
Username: Asako_Hanae
Name: Kagami
Item: Mirror
Appearance: User Image
Other: Failoid. Because he looks like a stage hand, that's how everyone treats him. He has headphones and a microphone but the batteries died long ago and do not work. He gets spazztic sometimes due to his germaphobia and his over all worried demeanor. When he gets too freaked out he starts throwing pocket mirrors at whatever offended him. He's a great shot and will never hit someone unintentionally. His best friend in Nao, and even though he's a germaphobe, he still is always around him.  

Asako_Hanae

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 11:48 pm
Username: Hibirdii
Name: Nao
Item: Cold Pills
Appearance: User Image
Other: Failoid! You'll have issues understanding him because he mumbles and it's hard to really make out what he's saying with that medical mask.. but fear not! Kagami can translate. He's always sick but Kagami handles it pretty well. Taking certain kinds of medication make him sleepy, so he's usually lounging around or sleeping. He can easily be compared to a sloth if you really think about it.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 11:57 pm
Kagami wandered around stage, trying to dodge the people who'd try and get him to work. He was there to sing. Whether they'd give him the chance or not was a different matter... And he really needed to find batteries. From his wandering, he found Nao. "Hey, Nao! How are you feeling?"  

Asako_Hanae

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 12:04 am
Nao had an arm wrapped around himself, shivering as he clutched the red curtain with the other. He was just trying to get himself settled down a bit. He looked to Kagami as he called to him, he seemed to relax a bit. "Mm.." He blinked, "I've got a fever, but maybe I'm just nervous." Nao muttered softly, looking off in the other direction as he thought about it. "They keeping you busy?" He asked since he already knew people would usually get the other to do things around the stage, no matter how much he protested.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 12:09 am
"Yeah, it's probably nerves..." Kagami nodded, taking a cautious step closer to his friend. He sighed at the question. "Yeah, busy running away and hiding... I know the moment they spot me I'm gonna have to go do something... but I don't even know what they ask me to do half the time!" He shook his head. "No, more like four fifths of the time... And don't be so nervous, okay?" He smiled at him  

Asako_Hanae

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 12:17 am
"Ohh." He sighed. "That's why I couldn't find you earlier..." Nao mused but railed off, he shook his head. "I'm trying. I'm kind of tired though.. I'm afraid if I sit down for just a moment I'll fall asleep." He blinked tiredly in reply and then smiled back, though it was hard to tell because of the mask. "Are you ready then?"  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 12:22 am
"Oh, so you're taking the drowzy medicine, then... You have to try and find non-drowzy stuff... I'm sure it'll help to keep you from falling asleep..." Kagami rested his hands on top of his head with a bit of a sigh. "I'm as ready as I'll ever be without getting batteries... I don't understand how it can be so hard to just find some working batteries..."  

Asako_Hanae

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 12:28 am
"I was in a hurry." He chuckled, "So I didn't really bother to check what kind it was." Nao then paused thinking about the batteries. It would be much better if Kagami had batteries before they started. "Do you want me to ask?"  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 12:33 am
He laughed. "Next time, you should check the label!" When Nao offered to asked for batteries, Kagami's eyes widened. "Are you sure? I mean... you shouldn't over exert yourself... and what if they don't have any? I'd like batteries and I can't ask myself or they's make me do something, but... are you sure....?"  

Asako_Hanae

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 12:40 am
"It's eight syllables, I can do it." He gave a sure but tired nod and turned away to go find someone. It didn't take long, he ended up finding who he assumed was a part of the crew. "Excuse me? Do you have any batteries...?" He asked, but the person didn't even turn to him and Nao reached out in an attempt to get his attention. The other walked off as though he hadn't even heard him. Nao sighed in defeat and went back to Kagami. "They don't have any."  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 12:47 am
"If you say so..." Kagami said, looking worried as he watched Nao walk off. He would have followed him to make sure he was okay, but he didn't want to get caught by actual stage hands. He stood, shifting his weight from foot to foot and looking around cautiously, waiting for Nao to get back. When he saw Nao come back and heard what he said he sighed. "Figures... well... Not much we can do about it..."  

Asako_Hanae

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 7:23 pm
He shifted nervously, rubbing his hands together and biting his lip. "No there isn't.." Nao sighed and then choked and started coughing. It was a weak cough, and he covered his mouth out of habit even though he had the mask on. "I'm sure we'll be fine."  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 8:06 pm
"! You okay there, Nao?" Kagami asked, immediately worried at the weak, but choking cough, jumping back a bit at the cough, despite the mask. "Yeah, we probably will... Just... no one will really hear us all that well..."  

Asako_Hanae

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 8:31 pm
"I'm fine." He cringed as he thought back to a few moment earlier. Did that man just ignore him or did he not hear him at all? That would be a problem for their performance. "Maybe you should go on without me." Nao looked worried wondering if it would be better if just Kagami went on.  
All Other Subjects RolePlaying SubForum

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff