Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Occult Research Society

Back to Guilds

A guild devoted to the study of the occult, in all its forms. 

Tags: Magick, Psionics, Supernatural, Paranormal, Occult 

Reply The Helpdesk (Quick Questions and Assistance)
Haunting

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Just Tsuki

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 5:34 am
usually i love being on my own (i'm not very social) but sometimes at mom's i feel that there is someone else in the house even though i know that there isn't. i've even started carrying around a hockey stick at one point.

i'd like to find out whether the house is actually haunted but i don't want to use a ouji bord or any thing because i don't really trust them and i don't want to make a big fuss over it. so i was wandering if there are any other ways of finding out if your house is haunted? e.g. can you use a pendulum or tarot cards to find out?

thanks biggrin

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 9:49 am
Just Tsuki
usually i love being on my own (i'm not very social) but sometimes at mom's i feel that there is someone else in the house even though i know that there isn't. i've even started carrying around a hockey stick at one point.

i'd like to find out whether the house is actually haunted but i don't want to use a ouji bord or any thing because i don't really trust them and i don't want to make a big fuss over it. so i was wandering if there are any other ways of finding out if your house is haunted? e.g. can you use a pendulum or tarot cards to find out?

thanks biggrin

A really simple method is to take a bunch of pictures when you feel something of the area you feel the presence. See if there are abnormalities in the pictures. It happened once orr twice in my house, and for some reason at night stuff gets knocked over with no explanation.

(The weirdest picture was of my mom's party after her getting a degree in nursing, and there was a huge white blob about an inch over my head when they took a picture of me.)

Anothe way is to keep track of the temperature in the house. Inexplicable cold areas could mean a spirit (or faulty air conditioning, so be sure your A.C system is working properly)

See if you find anything  

Jokoria17

5,100 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

Cunning Witch Angus

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 1:27 pm
Now, now, the house with a spirit is not necessarily haunted. Haunted has such negative connotations. Do you feel that the spirit is trying to contact you or is just there, wandering about?

A pendulum can work, much like any dowsing rod. Have a clear thought of what you are looking for, but do not ask your higher self. Ask it of the energies around you. But do not open yourself to the energies, because they might possess you and that would not be good. Any spirit will possess for sheer fun.

Then communicate with it if you want to see what it wants.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 3:39 am
thanks guys for the tips!! biggrin  

Just Tsuki

The Helpdesk (Quick Questions and Assistance)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games