Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

P 0 0 H l3 E 4 R

5,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 10:44 am
Well im going to try to earn some gold... ill make anyone a dream avi for 1k... here is some of my work...

User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image

Well to see the rest you can go onto tektek.org and type in hot_choklat... i make boy dream avi's and girl dream avi's. Jus tell me body skin color and if u have a specific hair that you want (along with anything else you want) I can also do themes.. just give me the theme and ill work my magic.

Thank You for considering smile  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 9:24 pm
oooh, pretty! XD Well can u tektek me? I'm having trouble completing an awesome avatar..... not that I need the gold I just can't think of anything to add. Um, please only add on to my current avvie, u can take off the crystal fluff plushie if you want, but leave everything else the same. Keep it black and purple, should be about the same shades, the theme is kinda gothic..... you get what I mean? Oh 1 more thing.... I'm not trying to be rude, but if I don't really like it, (which will probably never happen with ur designs.... XD) do you still require full payment? There is no price limit, even if it's uber expensive I will get there eventually. Oh and the black and purple shades..... try not to match with the crystal fluff..... try to match it with the rest.... cuz I'm thinking of getting rid of my fluff..... sorry for the long post and THANK YOU!

*EDIT*
I'm sorry, I have no need for a new avatar now.  

SeaSaltSunset

GET GOLD FAST

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff