Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Karnen

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 9:05 am
Possible Spolier
highlight to read

Now I just read the chapter where ichigo dies and then the whole thing were Ulquorria is reaching out toward Orihime. And she even hesistated when Ulquorria asked her why she waited to save ichigo. Could she be having some undiscovered feelings for him or even just some crazy connection between the two. Also I think she's just so scared of Ichigo's mask and now that he went completly hollow I don't know what she's thinking. The whole Lust chapters were so filled with romance, even ishida likes orhimie.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 10:00 am
Ichigo go dies. no crying  

rukiagilr55

_IceGoddess15_

6,700 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 5:47 pm
Highlight to read: SPOILER
Ichigo dosen't die.
He goes unconcious after the fight due to loss of blood and exerting his power.
He doesn't die.
Ulquorria does die though.
Orihime may have developed feelings for Ulq. With that whole 'reaching out' part. But who knows.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 8:11 pm
Spolier
highlight to read

Ichigo just gets beat up the first half and then beats the crap out of Ulquorria  

Karnen

faduu

Chatty Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 1:08 pm
.::As for the romance thing, it doesn't exactly mean that all the guys have a thing for Orihime. It's just that when there's 3 human guys and only 1 human girl [[The shinigami, and the oblivious normal kids don't count]] and the guys have to have little romantic moments with someone, the result is: everyone has this little "romance" with Orihime simply because she's the only option. At least, that's what I make of it > w<::.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 4:23 am
fading_death66blah
.::As for the romance thing, it doesn't exactly mean that all the guys have a thing for Orihime. It's just that when there's 3 human guys and only 1 human girl [[The shinigami, and the oblivious normal kids don't count]] and the guys have to have little romantic moments with someone, the result is: everyone has this little "romance" with Orihime simply because she's the only option. At least, that's what I make of it > w<::.
rolleyes
thats absolutely correct blaugh  

Sayloni

6,200 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

faduu

Chatty Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 1:21 pm
Sayloni
fading_death66blah
rolleyes
thats absolutely correct blaugh

[[ FADING ]] . . . S A Y S - - !!

haha this is late
but thanks~

PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 8:39 am
i think ulquiorraxorihime is kinda cute...  

homuliily

Main Forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff