Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply U/C
The King's Brotherhood (Profile Thread)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Enchanted Malevolence

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 10:23 am
Only I post in this thread, All profiles are posted here. Feel free to browse to get a feel for the characters the roleplay involves.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 8:35 am
Controller: Yunie1992
Your role: The Angry One
You are named: Liliana Dalvina
Called by close ones: Lily
First Impressions: Grumpy, Open, Honest, Harsh, Outgoing, Friendly (most of the time)
Appearance: User Image
Tell me of your journeys: When Lily was old enough, and well, a lot more confident she wanted to get out of the small town of Kent. As lovely as it was, she wanted more. It was too quiet and reserved for her needs. She wanted to go to the big city. She turned seventeen and packed her bags. He rparents of course disapproved, so instead, she ran away in the middle of the night, while her family was sleeping. During her late teen years, she had also been hearing these voices in her head, not quite sure where they were from. That was another subject she wanted to find out more about.
To which do you belong: Female
How far have you travelled: 17
What attracts you: Heterosexual

Enchanted Malevolence

Enchanted Malevolence

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 12:05 pm
Controller: GodZagan
Your role: The Sarcastic/Smart One
You are named: Randy stevenson
Called by close ones: Red
First Impressions: Too the point, (can be) quiet, Honest, Harsh, likes being alone
Image: User Image
Tell me of your journeys: After many years of 'dissaproving' children in the year he was stuck in, he wanted to get away. Having no family and no one in the world to care about he left the orphanage which kept him at bay to find a better life, a life which could lead him to new things. After constantly hearing voices telling him where to go, he gave up on his whit and sarcasm to annoy them and went along with it.
To which do you belong: Male as far as I know

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 6:30 am
Controller: -Close In Heart-
Your role: The Shy One
You are named: Ayumi Nakamura
Called by close ones: Ai
First Impressions: She tends to be ridiculously shy and not so outgoing, though deep down inside, she strongly desires to have her heart comforted and protected by one’s soul.
Tell me of your journeys: Having money at your fingertips isn’t always everything. Yes, you can practically buy anything with it if you made hundreds of thousands of it each week, but the one thing you can’t buy is love. True love in fact. Finding her one distant soul mate is about everything to Ayumi. Having your heart warmed by a certain someone is something she had always dreamed of. As a matter of fact, it might probably be her biggest goal in life. Sharing many kisses with them, holding each other in their arms… just being with them would be a dream come true. But how could she possibly live this ‘dream’ of hers if one; she hardly speaks, two; she is overly shy, and three; she can’t put her complete trust in someone because there could be a possibility that all they might be after is her money. And day after day, Ayumi watches the happy couples giggle together while she simply sat at the small desk in the far corner in the back of the classroom. It was only once that she actually had the nerve to get up and ask a guy out, but as a response, he obnoxiously laughed at her. However, this didn’t stop her. Re-living this over and over in her dreams had never been a burden for Ayumi, and it never will be.
To which do you belong: female
How far have you travelled: 16

Enchanted Malevolence

Enchanted Malevolence

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 10:54 am
Controller: ZeOriginalTroll
Your role: The Stupid One!
You are named: Xavier
Called by close ones: X
First Impressions: Awesome Person icon_biggrin.gif But extremely stupid.
Tell me of your journeys: Well, I was born in Nice, France. Contradictory to where I was from, I was quite the A**hole. I was never very bright in school so I had the younger and weaker kids do my assignments while I just sat back and enjoyed life. I always enjoy being alone and getting into fight with just random strangers, mainly for there alcohol. I'm only really attracted to sexy and strong women, which are quite hard to find. I rarely am at school, and if I am it's just to keep up an appearance so they don't think i'm playing hookey every single day. I love boxing it's just so much fun to do.
To which do you belong: Male

U/C

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas