Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dragonheart Fortress

Back to Guilds

A sanctuary for videogamers and anime fans alike, but of course anyone else is welcome too 

Tags: games, anime, manga, roleplay, tech 

Reply Gaming - chat about video games & related stuff..
Left 4 Dead 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

chrisromantix

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 11:08 am
Anybody play the first game? (Put your steam addys in here biggrin )

A big contreversy has broken out on steam about whether Valve are holding up their end of the bargain on the continual updating of the first left 4 dead game. View that here
Valve Group- Boycott LEFT4DEAD2

So what are your thoughts? Too soon for a sequel or is there enough difference to justify a full sequel.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 5:09 pm
I have not, as you know Chris.. Haha!

But in my opinion, yes way too soon.. Valve should be working on the next part of the Half Life series if anything.

It's what happens all the time, as soon as something new comes out.. Companies neglect the old games.

An example of this albeit non-gaming is the Skypephone S2.. Three stopped supporting it fully and providing updates since the release of it's successor the INQ1.. The Skypephone S1 is now more updated than the S2, depsite being older..

But the S2 has been ditched completely.. Now only new stuff is being made for the INQ1 now, and the S2 is behind even it's predecessor in terms of software compatibility at least.

The S2 has more than enough power to run all the updated stuff available on the INQ1, but Three just don't care.. They want money, and that means selling more INQ1's..

Benny-Dragonheart
Captain

Original Lunatic

13,250 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Lavish Tipper 200

TheCoolestNerdd

Romantic Prophet

7,100 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 9:34 am
May i just say, i am sick of this entire left for dead thing! The original i never played but it looked amazing and even as they release the new game and updates for that the original will be updated too so dont get your knickers in a twist! It's like with the COD series, 4 and 5 still get patches and 5 still gets maps even as COD : MW2 is so close to release  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 5:20 pm
><
sorry, don't know if this is random or not, but i heard about this game on G4 once while they were doing game reviews. O.O VERY bloody and LOTS of........... parts...... and big creepy guys that bash ur head into the sidewalk. O.O  

Farfellion Rincrick
Crew

4,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Gaming - chat about video games & related stuff..

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games