Welcome to Gaia! ::

◇ Xtreme Skilled Knights ◇

Back to Guilds

An army of many is more powerful than an army of one. 

Tags: everything, anime, poetry, clan, gold, fun, knights, skilled, RP, games, music, advice, vending, webcasts, booty grab, contests, art, music, zOMG, Wii, Xbox, Playstation, PC 

Reply Mythic Caves_____________-____________ Anime Lovers
Not so famous Anime Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

robotic zombie skittles

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 1:48 pm
Hey so since we're all anime fans here, or else why would you even click the "Anime Lovers" button if you weren't, we all know about the great and epic animes such as: Naruto, Bleach, Death Note, Inuyasha, Dragon Ball Z, One Piece, etc.

Well since I've already read and watched these animes and am getting tired of the same old stuff(if you guys agree with me just give a whoot! ^^) then I'd really appreciate it if you would just post some of the other 'off brand' animes that you've seen. You know, just the stuff that is pretty awesome, but just doesn't get the spotlight like other animes do. Manga titles are excepted as well since not everything is made into an anime, but they still rock none the less. xD  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 1:51 pm
Well there's toradora, rosario+vampire, love hina, chibi vampire  

The Soulless Warrior

Aged Lunatic

6,000 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200

robotic zombie skittles

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 1:56 pm
Ouran High School Host Club: It's a comedy/romance, and it is pretty popular already, but some people haven't heard of it yet, and they really need to!!! It's a pretty long series too, so have fun reading and watching! ^^

Jack Frost: It's a manga, and it really doesn't have many volumes out(In America at least). I've only read the first one, but it is amazing!!! If you're someone who enjoys bloody, gruesome fight scenes this is the manga for you!!!

Meru Puri: I've only read the manga, so I don't know if they came out with an anime for it. It's a love/comedy, and it's incredibly cute!! There's only four volumes I think, but it's a really worth while read. ^^

And I think I'll leave things like that, I don't want to keep rambling on(which I do so often!! ^^ wink  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 1:59 pm
musi11

ooh! Thanks! I've already read most of Chibi Vampire(wow we read the same stuff!^^)

And Rosario+Vampire immediately catches my attention since I am a complete vampire fanatic! xD

I'll check out toradora too!  

robotic zombie skittles

The Soulless Warrior

Aged Lunatic

6,000 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 2:05 pm
robotic zombie skittles
musi11

ooh! Thanks! I've already read most of Chibi Vampire(wow we read the same stuff!^^)

And Rosario+Vampire immediately catches my attention since I am a complete vampire fanatic! xD

I've watched chibi vampire but not read it. I plan to as I have bought some of the novels that go with the manga. I'm going insane waiting for the third series of rosario+vampire.
What's your favourite anime movie then? Mines princess mononoke  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 3:18 pm
Ouran Host Club is actually becoming almost as popular as most anms...But along mostly shojo lovers.

I would like to suggest anything in the mangazine YEN

BTW a mangazine is basically anything like YEN, Dhojo-Beat, and Shonen Jump.
YEN is popular among everyone but it tends to be more mature than other mangazines. It shows boobs and other things bit they just don't draw the parts so basically the girls look like Barbies when naked. And none of the curse words are blocked...well some are just depends on the manga.

Shojo Beat is for the girls but they have a lot of interesting articles.

Shonen Jump is for the more the boys than the girls but the mangas that they have have animes loved by girls and boys.

Hmm...an underated anime would be Mirage of Blaze. I also love Kiddy Grade, Descendants of Darkness, Spiral, and Case Closed. They were all popular once upon a time. Oh and for harem style anime lovers I suggest Negima!!  

Marokia

Blessed Sex Symbol

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Kumori Hisakata

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 4:22 pm
Vampire Knight [an anime and manga]
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Kuroshitsuji [also anime and manga]
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 4:27 pm
Zombie Loan, Rental Magica, Black Cat... idk  

Taius

Desirable Businessman

iAlkaid

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 7:22 am
There's 07 Ghost and Kuroshitsuji. ;D  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 7:18 pm
Well, there's Shugo Chara. It's kind of popular among pre-teens. Not really for others. Then, there's Full Moon Wosagashite. I think it's a nice anime ^^ Angelic Layer is all right. hm...Lucky Star is pretty funny ^^ erm...and then there's all that lot on my profile, but only my friends can view it, and I'm too lazy to post it up >w<  

Artisti

Anxious Fairy

23,700 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Magical Girl 50

cbee

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 3:25 pm
I'm a big fan of Director Junichi Sato (Kaliedo Star. Pretear, and Princess Tutu) but lately I've been into Moribito. It's a very mature anime (like Twelve Kingdoms or Kino's Journey). I haven't watched Shugo Chara yet but it looks super cute. whee  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 7:10 pm
musi11
robotic zombie skittles
musi11

I've watched chibi vampire but not read it. I plan to as I have bought some of the novels that go with the manga. I'm going insane waiting for the third series of rosario+vampire.
What's your favourite anime movie then? Mines princess mononoke

Oooh! I love all of Hayao Miyazaki's films. Howl's Moving Castle and Spirited Away are my faves. I was supposed to see Ponyo a couple weeks ago, but my friend bailed out on me last second, so I STILL haven't seen it!!! >.<  

robotic zombie skittles

The Soulless Warrior

Aged Lunatic

6,000 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 11:56 am
I never seen ponyo I might watch it. Also some other good animes are trigun, elfin lied, soul eater, elemental gelade. I know most people will have heard of these but I thought I would put them down anyway.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 12:54 pm
Eh... not sure what kind of anime you're into...
I have a ton, but here are a few I've watched more than once

- Kare Kano (aka: His and Her Circumstances. Sweet and funny, but you'll have to read the manga to find out the end of the story.)
- Somedays Dreamers
- Magic Users Club
- Ranma 1/2
- Chrono Crusade (it's just awesome >w< )
- Last Exile (I can't remember if this one was ever mainstream, but if not, it should have been)
- Mushi-Shi
- Scrapped Princess
- Full Metal Panic!
- Story of Saiunkoku (if you like Fushigi Yugi, you'll like this one)
- Haibane-Renmei
- R.O.D. the TV series
- L/R: Licensed by Royalty
- RahXephon
- Get Backers
- Trinity Blood
- Origin: Spirit of the Past (a stand-alone movie, but the animation is gorgeous)

Mature Audiences (not pr0n, but possibly questionable scenes):
- Genshiken (well... season 2 is kinda MA)
- GTO
- Magical Shopping Arcade Abenobashi
- Paradise Kiss

So yeah... hopefully you can find something you like in that mess.

Ellathea

Kasai_Haigara

Devoted Guildsman

11,025 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Generous 100
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 1:00 pm
mushi-shi is pretty big...it is always on the funimation channel and it's popularity is growing......also, Trinity blood used to be on Adult Swim till they changed there scheduling and everything around.....also, Trinity Blood is growing in popularity......  
Mythic Caves_____________-____________ Anime Lovers

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff