Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nightingale of Moonlight

Back to Guilds

Nightingale of Moonlight is a guild where people can role play, chat and discuss, earn gold, and just have fun. 

Tags: Role Play, Contest, Bumping, Gold 

Reply Town Square ------> Place for chatting, bumping, discussion, ect.
Hobbies

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alurin The Forsaken One
Captain

Supportive Elder

12,250 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Generous 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 6:44 pm
Got a favorite hobby? Got a favorite past time? Share what you like to do in your free time, what you enjoy doing with friends, pretty much anything that would fall into the hobby category.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 7:30 pm
My favorite hobby is to rp and write when I'm not having an anxiety attack. I will rp if I can find any and it helps me relax and unwind when I'm having issues with anxiety, stress, or my paranoia.  

Alurin The Forsaken One
Captain

Supportive Elder

12,250 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Generous 100
  • Invisibility 100

X PhoenixPrincess X
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 10:54 pm
Well...I love to read,listen to music,watch cartoons and play soccer or basketball.I have very little time to do all of them though.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 11:13 pm
Yea I know that. -sighs- Enjoy reading but get anxiety attacks. Enjoy playing video games but most the time anxiety makes it very hard with shaky hands. Been busy running errands here and there, many appointments. I got 5 appointments this week  

Rose The Flower Alchemist
Crew

suenya92

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 11:02 am
my hobbies are drawing/painting, reading, i just started role playing last week but i really like it, playing with the animals at my house, i would hang out with my friends moe but we live far away and i'm busy lots of the time crying i like watching movies too  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 2:43 pm
Cool, I'm glad you like roleplaying ^^ You'll find time some time when you aren't busy and maybe then you can visit your friends -hugs sue tightly- Just remember that if you ever are going to be gone for a time either PM me or post it up in Busy? Be Late? so we all know  

Alurin The Forsaken One
Captain

Supportive Elder

12,250 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Generous 100
  • Invisibility 100

DeathsMercy
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 9:04 am
Well, I have a lot of hobbies. I enjoy playing videogames, first of all! Especially games such as Final Fantasy ( I am obsessed! Just got Crisis Core for the PSP) Legend of Zelda, or any RPG type games. I also enjoy Roleplaying, writting, reading, and although it might sound weird, studying. Yes, studying! I have to study all the time because I want to become an accomplished doctor one day. Hopefully, I'll be able to achieve that dream. I also enjoy listening to music while simoultaneously (sp?) doing one of the the aforementioned.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 7:51 pm
LEFT 4 DEAD 2!!!!!!!!!!!!! D: *Coughs twice and continues* I also play the violin and I like to play Super Smash Brothers.  

Another Silent Death

Alurin The Forsaken One
Captain

Supportive Elder

12,250 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Generous 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 6:23 pm
Testing 1, 2, 3  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 7:20 am
i hang with my crazzy bandmates and freinds play magic the gathering and D&D  

nero-blackheart

7,500 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Wall Street 200

Otaku4_life11

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 10:12 am
i'm a roleplayer... i love cosplaying.... dancning and writing  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 7:44 pm
My hobbies include writing, drawing and playing video games. 3nodding  

KIRO WAZ HERE

Vagabondism

Dapper Gawker

PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 6:00 pm
My hobbies are singing and I began roleplaying only several months ago when I joned Gaia. I'm not an actress (bleh), but I am in school performances and such. More singing not acting (bleh, once more). Haha!!!!! Oh, and another hobby is stretching - flexibility and such. Teehee. That's all!  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 12:36 pm
Singing, writing, role playing, and gaming  

Azna The Forbidden One
Crew

Roy M N

Generous Entrepreneur

7,850 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 1:40 pm
Playing video games, watching movies, chatting smile  
Town Square ------> Place for chatting, bumping, discussion, ect.

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games