Reply Social Room
I am in a ******** mood right now.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Turtles in Time remake....
  ******** YEAH TURTLE POWER!
  I'm too young to understand the awesomosity of which you speak.
  I didn't like the original, and I won't like this. I also like to kick puppies and steal candy from children.
View Results

Mephisto D

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 4:26 pm
So I check the PS3 online store, and see what new games they have for today.

What I saw turned my mood from meh to HOLY ******** SWEET!

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Turtles in Time Re-shelled, a remake of the awesome arcade classic.

Not only is it great that Konami and Ubi-soft did this because we get this good game, but it opens the doors to new possibilities.

Please Konami, give me an epic Sunset Riders remake? We know you can, and we know you would do it well.

Oh yeah, and the game is awesome.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 7:01 pm
That is ******** awesome! for anybody with a PS3.

EDIT: I did have something else here, but it wasn't relevant.  

Owwin

Mephisto D

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 7:26 pm
Owwin

360 owners got it too.

Footage homies.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 7:30 pm
Mephisto D
Owwin

360 owners got it too.

Footage homies.
I am making my buddy Zach get that, and we are gonna make sweet love to that game for hours.

EDIT: I wonder if Chuck E. Cheese still has this? That was forever ago.  

Owwin

Mephisto D

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 7:37 pm
Owwin
Mephisto D
Owwin

360 owners got it too.

Footage homies.
I am making my buddy Zach get that, and we are gonna make sweet love to that game for hours.

EDIT: I wonder if Chuck E. Cheese still has this? That was forever ago.

Heh, I remember when Milford Amusement Center (now known as Smiles) had this machine, we played it for hours back in the day. The game was always legit.

Seriously though, like I said before, this is great because it opens the door for Konami to have more arcade classic remakes.

Sunset Riders please?  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 7:41 pm
Mephisto D
Heh, I remember when Milford Amusement Center (now known as Smiles) had this machine, we played it for hours back in the day. The game was always legit.

Seriously though, like I said before, this is great because it opens the door for Konami to have more arcade classic remakes.

Sunset Riders please?
Maybe if they do that there will be more call for western games, because westerns are always cool.  

Owwin

Mephisto D

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 7:50 pm
Owwin
Mephisto D

Sunset Riders please?
Maybe if they do that there will be more call for western games, because westerns are always cool.

It's not just that we need more westerns, we need more mindless shooters going back to the style of Contra and Sunset Riders. Keep moving forward and killing anything that moves.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 7:53 pm
Mephisto D
It's not just that we need more westerns, we need more mindless shooters going back to the style of Contra and Sunset Riders. Keep moving forward and killing anything that moves.

That one Hudson Wiiware game was a step in the right direction.  

Owwin

Mephisto D

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 8:02 pm
Owwin
Mephisto D

That one Hudson Wiiware game was a step in the right direction.

What's great about WiiWare, PSN, and Live Arcade is that it gives arcade style games a chance to make somewhat of a comeback, as well as older, more obscure titles getting another chance.

We got a 1942 game...I mean, who in the blue hell ever expected that?

Bionic Commando Rearmed? What was the call to arms for that?

I think it's great that these games are getting brought back into the spotlight.

One thing that's really helped are the compilations that game companies were producing for the PS2 that have a s**t ton of arcade games.  
Social Room

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games