Reply Role Play
Babbidi's revenge! Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

jiggly44

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 5:53 am
KUGO! Kugo terrible news ive just received word from kami-sama (ooc:unfused) he said that the evil wizard babbidi has been revived and he wants revenge on the entire planet!  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 11:50 am
MEanwhile Babidi found Haiko's dead body. "AH, yes, he will do perfectly, MY NEW MAJIN CREATION!" With his new wizard powers Babidi did the unthiknable, he REVIVED HAIKO!
((Haiko now ha an M on his forhead.)) Haiko emerged, "Yes, all of my cells have come back! This is great! Wait a minute, why do I have the cells of Gohan and Gotenks?" Babidi replied "Because when I revived you, I guess some more of super buu's cells came to you!" Haiko looked mad, "This is my reviver? Pathetic! SUPER GHOST KAMIKAZE ATTACK!" The explosion left babidi in the smoke, what Haiko didn't know was that babidi is still alive. "Now, to kill!"  

jdkornuta

jiggly44

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 11:56 am
from the smoke emrged babbidi "this could take awhile"  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 11:58 am
"Jiggly! We must hurry!" They flew off to find babidi. Meanwhile Haiko was busy killing "Yes! I've almost destroyed west city with no ki! THis is great, but now, I must take my revenge, that's wierd, jiggly and kugo are back where babidi is! BABIDID'S ALIVE!?!? Grrrrr!" Haiko rushed to babidi.  

jdkornuta

jiggly44

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 12:02 pm
"were there" when they arrived babbidi was conjouring a spell.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 12:09 pm
Babidi's spell was a big one! "Now I will revive one of the ones I made majin, thats a new spell I have!" Then awakened a fighter from the past: SUper BUu! "Attack super buu!" Super buu did not responnd. He then said " I have different plans for you babidi: ABSORBTION!" Soon babidi was absorbed! Buu now had Babidi's spells. "Now, as my power combines with his spells, I will DESTROY YOU!" Haiko almost was there.  

jdkornuta

jiggly44

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 12:16 pm
jiggly buu lets fight said kugo. but jiggly didnt respond he was frozen staring at our enemy. " no, it cant be I cant fight kugo please we must leave!  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 12:22 pm
Super buu says "Hello.....son" OOC: Me and jiggly are next to each other in real life so we know what where doing Kugo says, "Son??? He's your.....FATHER?" Eventually Haiko arrived. "Where's Babidi, why are YOU here!? I'll kill you!" Haiko went into his Buu form! It's buu vs buu! OOC: YOur super buu  

jdkornuta

jiggly44

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 12:29 pm
super kamehameha!!!  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 12:32 pm
"AAAAAH!" Haiko went back a little. "Fool" He used instant transmission behind him "SUPER BIG BANG ATTACK!"  

jdkornuta

jiggly44

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 12:38 pm
BOOOOSHFKAKAFFHHHTTHT!!!Heh heh heh that tickled. I rmember that was that fool vegeta's move. to bad it was much more powerful than that.try this! genocide blast!!  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 12:43 pm
"Thats nothing special either!" He reflected the blasts. "I guess this will do a lot more then my last one, CHOCOLATE BEAM!" Super buu was turned to chocolate. Haiko eats him. "YES! IM EVEN STRONGER NOW!, Well you two, it's you and me again! I'll kill you both. KA....ME.....HA....mE.... HA!" ((Its a super kamehameha))  

jdkornuta

jiggly44

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 12:48 pm
Kugo was about to get hit with the blast then suddenly there was an explosion of energy in front of him. when the smoke cleared he saw that buu h flown in front of him and blocked the beam unscathed.I will avenge you father...HYAAAH! he rushed towards haiko and blinded him with a barrage of punches  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 12:52 pm
"You're good buu but not enough!" Haiko did some crazy spell. "Ive' stolen some of your energy buu, I have the advantage now!!!!" He charged up. "SUper buu buu volleyball attack!" He turned jiggly into a ball of energy. He spiked him into the ground at full speed In his crater haiko also sent another super kamehameha.  

jdkornuta

jiggly44

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 5:36 am
AKKKKKKHH! Nh nh nya huh. buu stood up slowly. hahhahahahaha you couldn't kill freiza with that attack but it was a nice impact.heh heh you must really want me to kill you to use that attack  
Role Play

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff