Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Fanfiction & Fanart
PROTOCOLS OF THE INVISIBLE EMPIRE

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Comrade Texidor

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 4:57 pm
THE PROTOCOLS OF THE INVISIBLE EMPIRE

or

REALITY OF THE NEW MILLENIUM

User Image

A tale of secrets, lies, and friendship

By Monsignor Gabriel

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 5:03 pm
I. READING

"1. ....Putting aside fine phrases we shall speak of the significance of each thought: by comparisons and deductions we shall throw light upon surrounding facts.

2. What I am about to set forth, then, is our system from the two points of view, that of ourselves and that of the GAIJIN [i.e., outsiders]

3. It must be noted that men with bad instincts are more in number than the good, and therefore the best results in governing them are attained by violence and terrorisation, and not by academic discussions. Every man aims at power, everyone would like to become a dictator if only he could, and rare indeed are the men who would not be willing to sacrifice the welfare of all for the sake of securing their own welfare.

4. What has restrained the beasts of prey who are called men? What has served for their guidance hitherto?

5. In the beginnings of the structure of society, they were subjected to brutal and blind force; afterwards - to Law, which is the same force, only disguised. I draw the conclusion that by the law of nature, right lies in force.

6. Political freedom is an idea, not a fact. This idea one must know how to apply whenever it appears necessary as bait, an idea to attract the masses of the people to one's purpose of crushing another who is in power. This task is rendered easier if the opponent has himself been infected with the idea of freedom, and, for the sake of an idea, is willing to yield some of his power. It is precisely here that the triumph of our theory appears; the slackened reins of government are immediately, by the law of life, caught up and gathered together by a new hand, because the blind might of the nation cannot for one single day exist without guidance, and the new authority merely fits into the place of the old."

PROTOCOLS, 1:1-1:6

The chills running up and down her spine are pleasurable. The drop her heart takes feels more like a take-off into the eternal darkness. The words on the page are not words at all. Reading them makes no sense to her, and yet she understand what they speak of. His hand on her shoulder makes her jump, as if he had struck her. His breath is warming, like a polar solar wind from the very center of the universe's galxies. Her eyes were aglow; they shimmered in the light. Her breaths came in short gasps. The hand over her breast gave her a pain underneath, like holding down a sinful infection injected straight into her arteries... an icy, gentle poison. His mumbling made perfect sense. Their silence spoke volumes. Volumes, like the ones before her. Old, moldy, fresh from the streets...

"We've been picking them off from everywhere" says Endymion.
"It's like a damned flood..." says Jupiter.
"Should we burn them?" says Mars.
"How can you burn them?" says Mercury.
"Such a little book..." says Venus.
"We must find who published it and deal with them accordingly" says Uranus.
"I'd agree... but what if there are more?" says Neptune.
Pluto and Saturn hold their hands close to their bodies.
"It's as if they were dropped from the sky" says Endymion, "some claimed them, some found them, some were on the street in piles"
"I haven't seen this kind of propaganda before" says the Queen.
"Have we ever seen propaganda that is not ours?" says Jupiter.
"It's a rarity. Not since the Peaceful Conflict did we see such things" says Mars.
"It is not Expansionist, Divisionist, Andromedian Methodist..." says Mercury.
"I'll bet it was the damned Andromedans" says Uranus.
"They have been nothing but trouble lately, admittedly..." says Neptune.
Pluto and Saturn remain silent, enclosed.

The Queen looked at the little book before her. On the front cover there was nothing. On the back, ingrained in copper lettering, gibberish from the Earth. She guessed it a sentence or a phrase, and were written out small and cramped and yet still legible in capitulated script:

PANTON IN CIVITAS
NUSQUAM FORIS CIVITAS
NUSQUAM OBVIAM CIVITAS

Her mind tried to wrap around Classical script. The classes she had taken from the little scholar friend of Endymion's was a dull affair in and of itself, and to guess the words now was not only fruitless and embarassing, but annoyingly ironic in such a dire situation... and yet, the words came. The hairs on the back of her neck arose from a troubled slumber to hear the words almost as if whispered in her ear:

EVERYTHING IN THE STATE
NOTHING OUTSIDE THE STATE
NOTHING AGAINST THE STATE

"For now... we must understand each other, I say; we must cooperate. From today, I represent the Earth's willing opinion to admonish it's Equal status and delegate powers to the Queen"
"Isn't that delightfully brand new" says Jupiter.
"You Earthling bums are probably the ones behind this!" says Mars.
"My ladies... The Earth has nothing to gain from this" Endymion retreats behind his cape.
"You lie, Prince. You stand to gain everything"
"Nevertheless, whatever plot the Earth may have... it is up to the Queen to decide"
They all look at Serenity.
"What do you say, My Lady?" Her eyes flash straight ahead. And they remain there for a while.
"Endymion, Mercury... take a copy to the Scholar's Company and have them added to the record. Mars, Jupiter, Venus, take the stacks we have and burn them. I don't want to see them in the hands of anyone else... Uranus, Neptune, Saturn, Pluto... spread the word: The Silver Millenium... has been threatened by an unknown entity".

And so off they went. The catalogue was updated. The embers in the Gardens fertilized the flowers and brushes with the seeds of darling souls. The sky was cut so dazzlingly with the lights of shooting stars and the passage of flashes of time and the eternal ray. And the Queen now sat in her throne-room, hungry, unsatisfied with her current fruit. She takes the book she read... and opens it. And she reads... and is no longer hungry.

"8. Whether a State exhausts itself in its own convulsions, whether its internal discord brings it under the power of external foes - in any case it can be accounted irretrievable lost: IT IS IN OUR POWER. The despotism of Wealth, which is entirely in our hands, and yet out of our hands, reaches out to it a straw that the State, irregardless of principle or belief, must take hold of: if not - it goes to the bottom. And is easily overthrown. We thus hold it in our hands: the Queen herself is our puppet"

Comrade Texidor

Comrade Texidor

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 9:49 pm
II. COVENANT

"2. Do not suppose for a moment that these statements are empty words: think carefully of the successes we have injected into the schools: philosophy, psychology, financial mathematics, literature. To the Chosen, at any rate, it should be plain to see what a disintegrating importance these directives have had upon the minds of the gaijin

3. ... Our words, that which we print, which we speak, which we whisper in the ears of thousands, which command and suggest and empower, will be possessed of hundreds of hands, each of which will be feeling the pulse of varying public opinion. Thus is our voice: the voice of others"

PROTOCOLS, 2:2-2:3

"I am afraid of it" says the Queen.
"Afraid of what?" asks the Prince Endymion.
"The Book... these words set down"
"How can you be afraid of the book?"
"I'm not afraid of it. I'm afraid of what it holds: it's words"
"That's even sillier, my love"
"Such truth... is not natural"
"Of course not; they are just trying to scare you"
"No, don't you see? They have told us their plans"
"And?"
"Why would they do such a thing as that?"
"Perhaps they are not so smart"
"They speak truth; to speak truth requires either a clear mind or insanity"
"Insane they are, then"