Name: Jeremy

Pokemon:
#152 Chikorita
Lv. 5 - female
Tackle [35/35]
Growl [40/40]
Hold Item: None  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 7:41 am
Sparrow walked around New Bark like he always did and wondered if anything new would ever happen. He wanted to get a pokemon, and was on his way to Professor Elm's lab to get his pokemon. He wanted a Totodile, they were his favorites. HE walked into the lab without caution and looked around to see if anything was new. He saw basically all the same things and walked up to the desk. "Hey Professor, do you mind if I got a Totodile today?" Sparrow asked looking at the pokemon expert. He knew him for quite some time but never really got into knowing what he did other than work.
"Oh, sure thing Sparrow, your pokemon is in the pokeball on the right on the desk." The Professor said while clicking away at something on his research desk.
"Thanks Professor, I'll let you know what all is up every once in awhile!" Sparrow called after grabbing his pokemon and leaving. He left the lab and same somebody sitting on the bench outside the lab. "May i help you?"  

Midnight_Euphomy

Sir Upper Crust the 3rd
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 9:04 pm
"I doubt it." Jeremy said as he looked over to the guy who was apparently addressing him. "Not unless you can put up a good fight." He said with a smirk as he spun his pokeball on his finger before tossing it up into the air and caught it when it came back down. "Tch, but it doesn't look like it. You even have a pokemon?"

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 6:04 am
Sparrow smirked and grabbed his new pokéball from his pocket. "I believe that if I can't I can try." he said before releasing Totodile from his pokeball. 'And yes, by the way I do have a pokemon."  

Midnight_Euphomy

Sir Upper Crust the 3rd
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 8:07 pm
"Heh, trying won't do you any good. You either can or you can't." He threw his pokeball out in front of him as he stood up, white light flooding from the sphere before it bounced back into his hand taking the form of Chikorita. "Alright then, let's dace! Chikorita, tackle!" He issued his command without waiting for the go ahead from his opponent. Chikorita happily charged forward at her opponent, lowering her head as she readied herself to slam into him.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 1:29 pm
"whoa man!" Sparrow called and tried to grasp his situation. "Totodile, lets go Scratch!" Sparrow called realizing his opponent wasn't the cleanest of fighters. But he knew it wouldn't do any good to complain I mean really what good would come from him complaining like a little child about something so stupid as to that? He threw the thought out of his mind and tried to focus on the battle though.  

Midnight_Euphomy

Sir Upper Crust the 3rd
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 5:54 pm
((Hmm, a little more description would be nice, narrate your pokemons action as it preforms it's attack. And also for a battle like this I think we can trust you to also respond to the attack just use against you, deciding a hit or miss. We don't do that for wild pokemon encounters, but against a rival battle I think it's alright.))  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 7:14 pm
Chikorita winced from the clawing sensation she got from the Totodile, not something she was happy about at all. She frowned, huffing angrily as she got ready to attack. "Tackle again!" Chikorita charged forward again hitting her mark hard on Totodile's chest.

Sir Upper Crust the 3rd
Crew

Midnight_Euphomy

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 1:39 pm
(I'm sorry but if you would please excuse my previous and following absence I've alot to work on, and won't be very active again until around the 18th of October)  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 7:00 pm
((thanks for notifying us.))  

Sir Upper Crust the 3rd
Crew

Main Role-Playing

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out