Reply 'Tendo Cult~
Marvel Hearts? Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

King of Paradise

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 12:24 pm
Now that Disney has acquired Marvel, do you think there will be a crossover game in the sense of Kingdom Hearts? Maybe in the vein of Marvel vs. Capcom? Or something else, perhaps? What are your thoughts on the subject?  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 12:29 pm
No.  

Super Cheesio

Nomega

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 12:30 pm
Not unless Disney is retarded.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 12:32 pm
I was discussing this with my brother actually. And we both think it would be cool.

Though since Marvel all takes place in the same universe, it won't have the same treavelling to different worlds that kingdom hearts had, but instead you can have different locations based on certain franchises.  

Mukuchina Kurasu

King of Paradise

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 12:37 pm
Nomega

Umm, I think kingdom Hearts has already proven that point ha ha.

That being said, I'm not a big fan of the whole crossover thing, especially sine it isn't an unique concept anymore.

But, for all the KH fans out there who love it for the disney aspect and not the FF aspect, what do you think of a Marvel crossover?  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 12:52 pm
The Labyrinthian
Nomega

Umm, I think kingdom Hearts has already proven that point ha ha.

That being said, I'm not a big fan of the whole crossover thing, especially sine it isn't an unique concept anymore.

But, for all the KH fans out there who love it for the disney aspect and not the FF aspect, what do you think of a Marvel crossover?
What i love about Kingdom Hearts is the MIX of disney and final fantasy. But just the exloring of disney worlds was pretty awesome too. With Marvel though it won't be nearly as awesome, just interesting.

It's just that those disney worlds are so vastly different from ff, it seemed so wierd, it was Awesome!

i'm also a big fan of crossovers. I really wish there were more of them.  

Mukuchina Kurasu

Meta_Fish
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 2:23 pm
Kingdom Hearts was one of the stupidest ideas for a crossover ever and people ate that s**t up. I can see some kind of crossover with Disney and Marvel.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 2:30 pm
Meta_Fish
Kingdom Hearts was one of the stupidest ideas for a crossover ever and people ate that s**t up. I can see some kind of crossover with Disney and Marvel.

-I- eat that s**t up.  

Kuzodav

Eloquent Conversationalist

MaverickDrifter

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 2:31 pm
Meta_Fish
But it has zippers. Oh so many zippers.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 2:32 pm
Meta_Fish

As far as a story goes, it was a terrible idea. The original characters introduced into the mix are more interesting than any others, and even then, the villains are the only ones I can see that have any actual personality aside from "emo."
As far as marketing goes, it was a ridiculously good idea. People ate that s**t up because it had the right balance of fresh, new ideas and nostalgia.  

Sharkbutt The Orgiastic

Magnetic Sex Symbol

7,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Kuzodav

Eloquent Conversationalist

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 2:34 pm
Wantcookie
Meta_Fish

As far as a story goes, it was a terrible idea. The original characters introduced into the mix are more interesting than any others, and even then, the villains are the only ones I can see that have any actual personality aside from "emo."
As far as marketing goes, it was a ridiculously good idea. People ate that s**t up because it had the right balance of fresh, new ideas and nostalgia.

And good gameplay.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 2:43 pm
Kuzodav
Wantcookie
Meta_Fish

And good gameplay.

Probably. I haven't played it myself, but a few of my friends are so enamored with it that I've gotten the rundown of the story about five or six times.  

Sharkbutt The Orgiastic

Magnetic Sex Symbol

7,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Waynebrizzle

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 2:45 pm
Kingdom Hearts with Wolverine instead of Cloud sounds pretty good. A game where the men actually look like men sounds good.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 2:50 pm
Waynebrizzle
Kingdom Hearts with Wolverine instead of Cloud sounds pretty good. A game where the men actually look like men sounds good.

There is no way that I can possibly disagree with this.  

Sharkbutt The Orgiastic

Magnetic Sex Symbol

7,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200

MaverickDrifter

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 2:52 pm
Wantcookie
Kuzodav
Wantcookie
Meta_Fish

And good gameplay.

Probably. I haven't played it myself, but a few of my friends are so enamored with it that I've gotten the rundown of the story about five or six times.
Of course you. You know all the there is to the storyline then ZING! Square gets you with a prolouge or a sequel to a sequel. And then the story gets more confusing.  
'Tendo Cult~

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff