Welcome to Gaia! ::

◇ Xtreme Skilled Knights ◇

Back to Guilds

An army of many is more powerful than an army of one. 

Tags: everything, anime, poetry, clan, gold, fun, knights, skilled, RP, games, music, advice, vending, webcasts, booty grab, contests, art, music, zOMG, Wii, Xbox, Playstation, PC 

Reply City Corners______________-______Advice and Moral Support
grade my poem im only ps im 6th grade so judge it hard plz Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

grade my poem
  horrible
  ok
  awesome
View Results

Warning M o d s

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 12:55 pm
What is life is it freedom punishment a gift friend ship but it all comes down to what is life how we git hear why are we here what is our future where was our begining where is our end it always comes to what is life no matter i have my opintion and you have youre of life  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 5:37 pm
come people come plz  

Warning M o d s

Coco Kitty the Killer X

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 5:44 pm
not bad, I would say it's quite nice, but not so catchy... needs to be organized too, but other than that, nice start ^_^  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 6:40 pm
dude, u need to structure that, i really didnt get most of that, because it wasnt structured. talk2hand  

Gooieduck1224

cuteDeath_Rose

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 5:29 pm
i like it dude mrgreen
its cute & u r too ^_^  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 5:32 pm
(_/)
(o.o)
(><)o
u u
BUNNY!!!
whee
xd  

cuteDeath_Rose

Galiel Kaicho

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 7:26 pm
oh boy...You are so lucky, I made straight 100 in English! there are spelling errors, and grammar erros as well. The poem should be written in a way that people can read it and understand what you are trying to say!!  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 8:06 pm
It is a relatively good poem. But, it should be written in a poem format. Which means, commas and the enter key are your friend.
I, myself am only in the 8th grade. Though, people say my poems are quite wonderful.
Some people have gifts for things such as poetry and others do not.
So, the poem was nice. But the grammar and format could be improved.

SexuallyActiveVirgin

MaySchoony

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 7:15 pm
It was good for a start. But i agree with everyone eles.
Remember:
The
Enter
Key
Is
Your
Friend
!
!
!

Good Luck! XD  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 7:18 am
Almost seems like a song nicely done 3nodding  

Kiba Kyuubi

axl the azn boi

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 8:42 pm
sorry it migt have been good
if u properly lined the stanzas and lines up right so taht the poem could have a ryme skeme(or free cerse) or some easier meanign to it  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 3:30 pm
i think its nice and trust mme i am a bvery hard critic its actualy my type of poems so yeah.....  

Out Of My Waffles

6,000 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100

somigirl777

Profitable Entrepreneur

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 4:15 pm
A few words of advice put them in stanzas, use transitions, have some sort of style to it and remember always check you spelling, phasing and well all your other grammer.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 5:07 pm
One glaring mistake with the actual writing:

Quote:
What is life is it freedom punishment a gift friend ship but it all comes down to what is life how we git hear why are we here what is our future where was our begining where is our end it always comes to what is life no matter i have my opintion and you have youre of life

I'm assuming that that's all a question, so...
The "but" there doesn't make a whole lot of sense, since you didn't make a statement to contradict. This 'sentence' would work fine without the "but."

As for spelling, I've highlighted misspelled words in red. You should have run this through a spellchecker. Spellcheckers are practically everywhere, so there's no excuse for not using them.

Quote:
What is life is it freedom punishment a gift friend ship but it all comes down to what is life how we get here why are we here what is our future where was our beginning where is our end it always comes to what is life no matter I have my opinion and you have yours (?) of life

The structure is horrible. The entire "poem" is just one run-on sentence with no sense of proper punctuation. You need to learn how to (a) use the ENTER key and (b) place commas within your work so that it flows more smoothly. It could probably use some question marks too.

And the writing itself? It's pretty vague, and doesn't really say anything that hasn't been said in hundreds of other poems.

Hope that helps.  

Sieffre

Wheezing Genius

7,450 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Peoplewatcher 100

i poke you with chainsaw

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 5:36 pm
pretty good for a 6th grader!  
City Corners______________-______Advice and Moral Support

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]