Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply U/C
×ℓ ί ε s×α я ε×н υ я т f υ ℓ× [Pros(: ]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Holy Sanctimonious

Trash Partner

6,350 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 6:06 pm
User Image

>>Please Don't Hesitate to Ask for Help

>> Make sure your picture is real and a reasonable size, in the past i've had to fix people's pictures, but it takes too much time

>>Please Send Me The Profiles, so DON'T post them yourselves.

>>Failure to follow rules will deny you acceptance.

>> Where it says your posting color, put the name of the color you'll use.

→RP  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 1:08 pm
Jennifer Mooner Carosten

User Image

Name: Jennifer Mooner Carosten
Birthday: November 04, 1992
Place of Birth: Boston, Massachusetts, but now Orlando, Flordia
Sexual Orientation:
Straight, babes.

How I lived my lovely life: Living quarter of my life in Boston. Home of the Red Sox, oh yeah. They are totally awesome. But, Then Tragedy strucked my household. Mom got into a huge fight with my dad. Needless to say, We moved to the sunny Florida. I hated it. No snow!! No Red Sox!?!? Are you serious? I cant live! How Could I go to the games? How could I play in the snow? Most of all, How could it NOT snow here? Only cause we're by the equator, we only sun, sun and more sun. On the first day, I wore my Red Sox outfit. To see what the sun-shines say. To get a reaction. Nothing. I swear, Them Floridans dont have back-bones! Anyway, after two or three years before finding my soul mate, her name goes by Andrea. She's my pea in my pod. She's my cheese to my macaroni. She's my hoe. Well, since we besties since sixth grade, I was too oblivious to her crush. Well, I kinda had an idea, It was the school's hottie, Paul. He was every girl's dreams. Wasn't mine. Not at all.
Anyway, pasted that, in High School, he obviously went to our school, sooner or later Andrea and him started to date. Me and her days of friendship started to slip away.. Then I got feelings for him. HIM! I cant believe it. But, I cant tell her. She would be all like, mad. So, I kept it hidden till he moved to California. She looked depressed so, I just I was on the clear. I mean, I dont like him.. Anymore.. Right? Wrong! I dream about him, I think bout him! I draw his initials and mine! With hearts. HEARTS!! Why does he have this pull over me?! Well, Since, Im liking-loving him, and we're texting him. I told him, that we could secret date. I suspect him to say, "No!" But, No. He agreed. Did he really love me? Does he actually want to be with me? Could our love last? Wait.. Wait.. A moment.. Who is this.. GIRL?

If you dont like how I act: Im a complete dork. I know having fun is in one of my characteristics. Im the one who bring you back to your own feet, cheer you up, be there to help, Yes, I, Jennifer, is the most caring out of the whole group. I mean, Andi is to. But, Im more of it. Also, Im afraid of telling you stuff. It may hurt, but the truth hurts. So, suck it baby. (: But, Im more of the keep to your own self, I dont blurt out things bout me. I dont start rumors. Although people say I do. It's weird. I bruised easily. Meaning, I am sensitive. I cry other little things. I swear I do. So, please. For my and Andi's sake. Dont make me sad, mad, or any other emotions. (:

I cant live without these:
✓ Friends. (:
✓ Sunny days
✓ Circuses
✓ Music
✓ The color green
✓ Most of all, Paul ♥

I have to stay away these:
✗ Lying..
✗ Clouds
✗ The color black
✗ Fairs
✗ Not so much of, Jasmine
✗ Drinking

I be dancing to this:
Welcome to Savannah-Breathe Carolina
Hello Fascination-Breathe Carolina
The Birds And The Bees-Breathe Carolina

The person that controls me: iNessieMonsterRawr

Holy Sanctimonious

Trash Partner

6,350 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • Trash Can Supporter 50

Holy Sanctimonious

Trash Partner

6,350 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 3:33 am
» Andrea Driane Connoly «

User Image

Name: Andrea Connoly, I prefer Andi
Birthday: February 12th, 1992
Place of Birth: Moore, Ireland... I now live here in Orlando
Sexual Orientation:
Straight

How I lived my lovely life: Andrea was born on the lovely day of February, in Moore Ireland. She spent most of her Childhood life in Ireland, however when her parent's finally decided to divorce, she had to leave her home... the place where she had lived for over 7 years. Eventually her mother decided to move to America, since her sister, Elieen, had found good life there. The Connoly's settled on Orlando, Florida, since her mother wanted a change from to Irish weather to something more tropical. Leaving Ireland, Andi literally became that shiny new object that everyone wanted a peek at... the new girl. It was in her opinion horrific, but to save her she had met a girl. This girl soon became her bestfriend and she went by the name of Jennifer. As the two continued their friendship, they became very close with each other. Honestly they could tell each other EVERYTHING! That was until Andi started to hang out Paul, the boy that she had been crushing on since sixth grade. They started to inch their way out of the friend zone, and soon enough Andi had a boy friend. She absolutely adored everything about him. He was her type, hands down. All was well until Andi's bestfriend Jennifer started to show interest in Paul, certainly she knew the girl code? After all Paul an Andi were the couple, no one was better. However her heart rested after she believed the horrible lie that her bestfriend had told her. She said that she didn't like Paul anymore, leaving Andi thinking that she was in the safe zone. Unfortunately, Paul had to move to California, but Andi still texted her beloved boy friend. She is thrilled to have him back for Summer break, but she is still unaware of the fact that Jenny has been going out with him for the past months. Andi has been cheated on, by her bestfriend? Things are going to get messy around her.

If you don't like how I act: Andrea Connoly... the name isn't too complex, so the girl mustn't be either? Well how very wrong you could be! First off, Andi's a rather quiet girl, that tends to give out very unexpected, artistic views. She lives her life the way an Artist does, always looking at the beauty of it. Andi also shy once in a while, but she loves to spread her love around! She is rather stubborn, and has a temper, but if you don't push on her strings then she won't snap at you. Otherwise Andi can be playful, and loves to share her opinions. This reason can get her in trouble, but she believes people way too easily, falling her trust in the wrong people. She thinks before she acts, and has a rather large imagination, that is close to her curiosity level.

#Paul# : Its well, hard to explain love!
#Art# : So beautiful
#Rain# : Its cold and beautiful. Amy loves the feeling of water dripping onto her face.
#The Color Blue# : People say its very said, when it really just has a elegant, deep meaning to it.
#Hats# : They are simply lovely accessories that come in many styles.
#The Cold# : Rarely get that around here...
#Music# : A world without music is like a Sundae without a cherry, utterly incomplete.

=Spring= : Its the worst time for Allergies.
=Repeating herself= : It is NOT that hard to listen.
=Liars= : Even If they are my friends, I hate them!
=Hot Days= : It just feels so sticky and humid.
=Rap= : Yuck, you can't sing!
=Cheating= : Eyes on your own paper.
=Leaving Ireland= : It was way to painful!

I be dancing to this:
Nineteen // Tegan and Sara
Love is Dead // Kerli
Get Over It // Ok Go

The person that controls me: Painters Brush

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 2:11 pm
» Courtney Rose Phillips «

User Image

Name: Courtney Rose Phillips
Birthday: July 18,1992
Place of Birth: Burnsville, Minnesota
Sexual Orientation:
Straight

How I lived my lovely life: Born far away from where I live now, in beautiful, cold Minnesota. Home of the twins. I only lived there for a few years sadly, so I don't remember much of my home. My only problem now is: the heat of Florida. I don't like summer or heat much so I spend most of time indoors, yeah its not much fun. My lifes pretty boring, and I don't have very many friends. I don't really want any, I'm more of the anti-social type anyways. Ya know, I want to go back to Minnesota sometime, just so I can see the snow for once, and not people freezing when its 50 degrees outside. God people here are idiots, I want a friend like me that doesn't like much heat, and likes music or something like that. Oh, did I mention I speak 5 languages? Swedish, French, Japanese, Italian, and English.

If you dont like how I act: I'm quite quiet, which might be why people think I'm quite anti-social and don't have any friends. One of my best characteristics is how much fun I and that I'm always me and all natural. I'm quite shy and, well I blush just about everytime someone tries to talk to me. I usually talk in different languages when I get nervous, so you'll have to get used to it.

-Cookies!
-Candy!
-Dogs
-Clothes
-Boys
-Food
-Texting

-Milk
-Cats
-High Heels