Welcome to Gaia! ::

◇ Xtreme Skilled Knights ◇

Back to Guilds

An army of many is more powerful than an army of one. 

Tags: everything, anime, poetry, clan, gold, fun, knights, skilled, RP, games, music, advice, vending, webcasts, booty grab, contests, art, music, zOMG, Wii, Xbox, Playstation, PC 

Reply Mythic Caves_____________-____________ Anime Lovers
Saint Seiya and Saint Seiya: Lost Canvas

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who is you favorite Gold Knight?
  Aries- Shion(Lost Canvas) and Mu(Saint Seiya)
  Capricorn- El Cid(LC) and Shura(SS)
  Gemini- Defteros(LC) and Saga and Kanon(SS)
  Leo- Regulus(LC) and Aiolia(SS)
  Virgo- Asmita(LC) and Shaka(SS)
  Pices- Albafica(LC) and Aphrodite(SS)
  Cancer- Manigoldo(LC) and Angelo(SS)
  Aquarius- Degel(LC) and Camus(SS)
  Scorpio- Kardia(LC) and Milo(SS)
  Sagittarius- Sisyphus(LC) and Aiolos(SS)
View Results

Galiel Kaicho

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 9:09 am
I don't know if anyone remembers Saint Seiya, a.k.a. Knights of the Zodiac, but I know I do. They just came out with the past version of it called Saint Seiya: Lost Canvas! These two animes by far are probably my 2 favorite animes ever! Maybe..  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 5:39 pm
I do! I loved that anime! XD I started to get the mangas....but IDK I kinda got bored of the manga. I guess I only like the anime XD  

Karljna

Devoted Elder

13,600 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

Galiel Kaicho

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 7:19 pm
!! Ah, my light! YAY, I was beginning to wonder if anyone else had ever seen it!  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2015 8:07 pm
Before I start saying anything, Forgot to add LIBRA, Dohko! I wanted to vote for him in the polls lol.
But Oh my god, this anime is the best! One of the best imo! x3 But sadly not very many views. T T I watched the whole anime and got so interested and into it that I finished reading the whole manga too. It was... kind of sad.. and not very satisfying because they don't really say what happen to Tenma and the 2 others.. But in my heart, I feel all three is still alive. =) The anime, the characters are very knightly and heroic which I love~! Some of my Favorite VA's were in here too, so I loved it even more! >//< As I was watching the anime, I couldn't help, but feel the hope, passion, and a strong sense of bonding here. It was really good. T T I'd totally recommend it to any anime fans out there! It's really good if you're into the fantasy, romance, tragic, friendship bonds type of anime. The art is very nice and the music isn't bad either, just fits right in with the anime. It's composed by the music artist who did Inuyasha and D.Gray-Man. ^_~  

colorlessone

Anxious Seeker

Celebiest

Valiant Gentlewoman

31,575 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Avant Garde 200
  • SpoOOokie Cookie Camp Trickster 100
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2015 12:32 pm
Saint Seiya in this guild? NICE.

I watched this show when it came out in Canada at the age of 14. And Damn I feel old remembering things about it. I also recently watched the CGI movie that came out a while ago.

While it does have it's flaws, I will say that this movie managed to make Seiya adorable and incredibly dorky. And you KNOW I love dorky men.  
Mythic Caves_____________-____________ Anime Lovers

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games