Brains.
  BRAIIIIINS.
  Brian.
View Results

Hashire Kazemeijin

Distinct Enabler

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 7:24 pm
Posted this earler in the Can before new page started:

To all yu TF2/L4D lovers, yu gotta come play on [ATG]'s servers. They just made a special TF2 server today that works like a survival game.

Special rules in play too.

BLU

BLU team are the Zombies. Their only goal is to kill all the REDs before said REDs can cap all the points. They include:

Heavy: Wields his Fists/KGB and his trusty Sandvich. Call for a Medic to instantly get a full powered overheal (450 HP, degenerates) once per life. The Heavy is also the only one with an actual killing range with his Showdown taunt.

Spy: Carries his knife so he can use his ever so nice Backstab. Server says he can cloak for 4 seconds, but haven't figured it out yet. If yu figure it out, say something. Call for Medic to instantly refill your cloak meter once per life.

Scout: Twitchy here has his Sandman and his Double Jump intact. Baseball stun included.

All Zombies slowly regenerate HP when not being attacked.

RED

RED's team are the survivors. Their goal is to cap all 6 points of Dustbowl in one round. Since they're connected between stages, they've all been linked into one big stage. The survivors are:

Soldier: Movement speed is up +60. He gets 2 Rockets added to his ammo count for every Zombie he kills. Has access to all his weapons.

Pyro: Movement speed is down -40. The canister of either flamethrower will leak if the ammo count is over 100. All weapons.

Demoman: Behaves the same as the normal Demoman, with the exception of his Bottle taunt healing him for 25 HP.

Engineer: Sentries cannot be upgraded, repaired, or demolished. They slowly lose health over time after the first shot is fired; about 22 seconds of life. When out of ammo, Sentries will Self-Destruct. Dispensers don't heal or give ammo. They just act as barricades. Typing 'zf_sentry' in chat will make it blow up. Can build Teleporters, but they're pretty useless here. Has all weapons.

Medic: Is the same as the normal Medic except Overheal is capped at +125 HP, and does not deteriorate overtime.

Sniper: The Rifle/Huntsman and SMG gets 2 ammo and 25 ammo respectively for each Zombie the Sniper kills. The SMG doesn't need to reload. No Jarate or Razorback.

Once a RED dies, he goes BLU and does Zombie stuff.

All to the background music of Michael Myers' Halloween.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 9:52 pm
I play on EG's server all of the time, but it's down right now. I like it, other than all of the mic-spamming kids who usually talk in heavily-accented English, high-pitched English, or some other Language.  

Derrai

4,950 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

Hashire Kazemeijin

Distinct Enabler

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 10:04 pm
Not fond of EG. They banned me for nothing. Not my fault I could kill things.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 10:24 pm
The mods tend to be trigger happy. Like, really trigger happy. They love admin aboose like they love their mother. All of 'em have a level 3 sentry binded on their keyboard.  

Derrai

4,950 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 11:16 pm
How does one find a specific server? When I search tags nothing happens  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 11:50 pm
Tags are unreliable.  

Derrai

4,950 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

Hashire Kazemeijin

Distinct Enabler

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 12:08 am
Luckily [ATG] has their servers on their site page as well as direct links into their game servers.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 12:51 am
That's nice, pretty helpful, in fact.  

Derrai

4,950 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

The Awkwardest Turtle

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 4:30 am
Hashire Kazemeijin

Pyro: Movement speed is down -40. The canister of either flamethrower will leak if the ammo count is over 100. All weapons.

ಠ_ಠ

There is no reason for that at all.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 3:43 pm
The Awkwardest Turtle
Hashire Kazemeijin

ಠ_ಠ

There is no reason for that at all.

Trust me, it's very balanced. Since the Zombies only have melee, and they flicker dark blue/dark green and the map is very dark due to night setting, Pyros are invaluable since they can rape every Zombie that comes their way. Without an Engie, they're the only reliable defense. This way, they can't just stand on the point and flame until it's capped. It stops leaking at 100 units, plus there's like 5 or more Heavy Equipment Packs at each point.

It adds to the whole survival/conservation thing.

Hashire Kazemeijin

Distinct Enabler

Derrai

4,950 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 4:42 pm
Pyros are overpowered enough in this mode, making them go out of their way to grab ammo is basically the only way to get a good backstab on 'em.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 12:46 am
I saw yu in the server with me earlier today ILI. For however short that was.  

Hashire Kazemeijin

Distinct Enabler

Derrai

4,950 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 2:10 am
Wait, you talking to me?  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 2:50 am
Derrai
Wait, you talking to me?

Is your Gaia name abbreviated as ILI?  

Hashire Kazemeijin

Distinct Enabler

Derrai

4,950 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 2:54 am
Sorry, I tend to miss things, I only glaze over them, my fault.  
Social Room

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games