Reply Off Topicness
help me please

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

winters rains

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 3:31 pm
okay so here is my story.i went to this one recruiter he then lefted for (oh i forgot where he went) then i got this new one and im still in high school so i had to go to the recruiter who is working with my school.so i now had three recruiters.my new one made a appionment with me but never had show up(he was going to pick me up from school so we could fill out some information.) then he called saying he call again the fallowing monday( it was wensday that he was going to pick me up) but he never did and that was in augest in the begining of the month...... should i go and ask for a new recruiter? or should i go in and see whats happening?  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 11:50 pm
Hm...sounds like a half a** recruiter. Check out goarmy.com and check for other recruiting stations in your area. You want someone whose gonna give you the information and help you need, not ******** around and bullshit you.  

Wrathchild 138

Alien Gaian

winters rains

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 12:46 am
thanks.i think theres one for the gaurd(which is what i want to go in) but im not 100% sure  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 4:15 pm
there is only so much help we can give you but think about they are going to tell you the good stuff  

Colonel_J_Carden

insaneher0

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 5:13 pm
it sounds like your not trying hard enough by showing that your like super ready to well be all ou can be. or he is just a s**t bag. if i were you say ******** him and hit up a new recruiter that is motto as hell.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 6:46 pm
you should research a little about what you want to do before you do paperwork for anything. and i actually had had about three recruiters as well, but the first one stayed in touch and worked to make sure i wasn't tossed around like a toy or fresh meat. recruiters who care would have to keep in touch. it's up to you to make what you will of the military.  

SaoirseofDeepestShadow

DragonFire0791

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 10:51 pm
Kinda having the same prob i was having but i am out of high school and the recruiter i have had (3) didnt do much for me so ive been going back and forward to san diego about a 110 miles away to finish up and they are on the ball so it seems the ones you are working with dont much care so try and find another recruiter.  
Off Topicness

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games