Welcome to Gaia! ::

◇ Xtreme Skilled Knights ◇

Back to Guilds

An army of many is more powerful than an army of one. 

Tags: everything, anime, poetry, clan, gold, fun, knights, skilled, RP, games, music, advice, vending, webcasts, booty grab, contests, art, music, zOMG, Wii, Xbox, Playstation, PC 

Reply Mythic Caves_____________-____________ Anime Lovers
KATEKYO HITMAN REBORN

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you like 8059?
  Yes
  No
View Results

Yarmi

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 4:07 pm
Who's your favorite character?
Coupling?
And don't you think it gets better as it goes along? Like everything, drawings, and storyline.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 6:20 am
Yarmi
Who's your favorite character?
Coupling?
And don't you think it gets better as it goes along? Like everything, drawings, and storyline.
my favorite character by far is leon and i think Tsuna and kyoko will couple and Gokudera and Haru will go but the story line sorta gets befuddled around the hundreds....  

shadowfang24

Panda Pengu

3,150 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 7:37 pm
im so disappointed of only one reply for hitman reborn.. cry

but anyways, hitman reborn is one of the best anime. Especially for rokudo mukuro and chrome.. 4laugh very cute couples...em..my favorite character is.. HIBARI KYOYA...i will bite you to death if you wont agree..hahaha..SERIOUSLY stare

theres no problem in reborn..anyone who cant understand the story well be it.

the story is randomized sometimes and has different actions..  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 6:07 pm
I also love hibari but my first fav was Fuuta, he's just so cute
not too sure about pairings and could someone explain the whole numbers thing to me?  

MelodyPsychosis

ShinSora

Romantic Genius

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 9:42 am
Hey, It's Lambo, It just is, there is no one better for the role of best character User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2015 7:55 pm
I'd have to go with my favorite pairing who are, dun dun dun dun, Chrome and Mukuro~! heart Oh yeah, 6996~ They make such a lovely couple together, but I think tyl, since they went their separate ways, I think Chrome and Hibari will get together tyl in the future or like eventually. xD Oh, Daemon Spade (manga character) and Chrome looks good together too! Tsuna and Kyoko are adorable pairing, I really want those two to be together, kyah! X//3 I also ship these pairings, Gokudera and Haru, Lambo and Ipin, Byakuran and Uni (don't hate xD), Ryohei and I forgot Kyoko's friend name oops, Colonnello and Lal Mirch. Yeah, that's basically my ships there so far as KHR goes. =) xD  

colorlessone

Anxious Seeker

IIYuuki_ChanII

Romantic Otaku

13,100 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2015 10:35 pm
My favorite Person is Tsuna
my favorite couple is, Xanxus and Squalo!
And this is the best anime Ever! I'm having hard time finding a rare anime like this. T^T why did it had to end so soon! crying  
Mythic Caves_____________-____________ Anime Lovers

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games