Reply 'Tendo Cult~
Tales of VS?? Like or Dislike

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GandaKris

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 9:17 am
Ive seen a couple of videos and its looks pretty good but Im not sure. Is it worth getting?

Game trailer:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sha-8aTLESk  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 2:08 pm
OMG! I love crossover fighting games, and I love the tales series! I just hope it gets released in north america.....  

Mukuchina Kurasu

Kikien

Dapper Pants

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 3:02 pm
I wouldn't know much about it...
I've really only played Tales of Symphonia, as much as I have wanted to play the other ones.
And I don't even have a PSP.
But, still, it's the only other game with Kratos in it.
I would definitely get it, if I had a PSP.
But, seeing as I don't, I don't know.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 3:05 pm
Too bad... I don't plan on getting a PSP anytime soon.  

dragn99

Aged Guildswoman

8,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Dressed Up 200

L a s t B a s t a r d

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 3:35 pm
If you're a Tales freak like me, OF COURSE YOU SHOULD, DAMMIT! I really wish I had a PSP. Like, I got a 360 just for Vesperia (from Ebay. It red ringed right away) and now I'm going to get a PS3 just for the newer version! WHAT'S WRONG WITH ME?!?! I might get it and play it on my brother's psp. IF Lloyd makes the cut, I'll scream my a** off.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 7:52 pm
From what I saw of the preview, it kind of looked like a rip-off of something. I forget what, but I know it has something to with... Oh right, now I remember:
User Image
Holy s**t, Namco is trying to copy Nintendo. Am I right?  

wariodude128

Skaeryll

Dangerous Spotter

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 8:16 pm
wariodude128
From what I saw of the preview, it kind of looked like a rip-off of something. I forget what, but I know it has something to with... Oh right, now I remember:
User Image

It looks nothing like SSB.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 12:58 pm
Regulust
wariodude128
User Image

I'm not talking about the look, I'm talking about the kind of game it is. Characters from various games duking it out on some stage meant for fighting each other? How is that not not a rip-off of Brawl?  

wariodude128

Mukuchina Kurasu

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 6:14 pm
wariodude128
Regulust
wariodude128
User Image

I'm not talking about the look, I'm talking about the kind of game it is. Characters from various games duking it out on some stage meant for fighting each other? How is that not not a rip-off of Brawl?

There are LOTS of crossover fighting games, even before smash bros.

like Marvel vs Capcom for one.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 8:39 pm
Don't care for it. Its on PSP; a handheld that requires you to buy a memory card unless you plan on repeating a game over and over again. talk2hand  

KyuubiNaruto4

3,200 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Mukuchina Kurasu

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 2:09 pm
And it seems the game is already out in japan. So if they were releasing it here, i think they would have anounced it by now.

Damn, I hate how there are so many games in this awesome series they don't bring here! scream  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 11:22 pm
Bongardo
wariodude128
Regulust
wariodude128
User Image

There are LOTS of crossover fighting games, even before smash bros.

like Marvel vs Capcom for one.

Plus it's crossing over in it's own universe. All the characters are from other Tales games.  

problematic briefcase

O.G. Sex Symbol

The Vorpal Tom

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 3:30 pm
Win. I buy. I don't even have a PSP. I'll borrow one for a week, enjoy the game till my thumbs bleed, then give the bloody PSP back and return the game.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 10:08 am
2d? on a PSP?
NEVARRRR.

Also, I doubt Scott Menville will ever voice Lloyd again.
Brain Beacock has pretty much taken it.

I don't care for Lloyd sounding like Agumon, I preferred his Maximillian voice.  

melikefood

'Tendo Cult~

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff