Reply 'Tendo Cult~
KH: 358/2 days [NO SPOILERS] Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

[ Kuroshiro ]

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 5:53 pm
so, I was surprised when I didn't see a topic for it, went through a few pages, still didn't see one, so I figured I'd make a topic to ask...
is there not anyone else looking forward to this game or is there some unspoken rule against it or what?

I'm looking forward to having KH on my DS to play wherever I might be.

I'll never buy a PSP, even if I will miss out on BBS crying

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 6:03 pm
I'm looking forward to it! Can't wait to play as Org 13 (specially Axel and Demyx lol), though, I don't like the new girl...  

Tanzama -CCV-

Mukuchina Kurasu

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 7:00 pm
I made a topic about this when I first saw the trailer. That was a while ago though. So ya, I've been looking foreward to this game for a while. I just looked it up again and noticed I was wrong about it's release date. sad I was planning to get it next week, but it comes out on 29th, not the 19th sad  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 7:12 pm
ShisoVienna90
I'm looking forward to it! Can't wait to play as Org 13 (specially Axel and Demyx lol), though, I don't like the new girl...

Weird considering Xion is Sora's leaked memories with a strong resemblance to Kairi since Kairi was Sora's strongest memory before he was in that pod. So if you like Sora and Kairi why do you hate Xion?  

KyuubiNaruto4

3,200 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200

[ Kuroshiro ]

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 8:09 pm
KyuubiNaruto4
ShisoVienna90

Weird considering- I'M A DOUCHE AND LIKE TO SPOIL THINGS
ffs spoilers  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 8:29 pm
I put it in white.  

Waynebrizzle

[ Kuroshiro ]

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 9:18 pm
Waynebrizzle
I put it in white.
thank ye kindly  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 9:20 pm
No, I agree, Xion looks prissy and annoying, and even if she isn't, she gives off that air. And the hair's kinda...wtf?

I dun like her either.  

Derrai

4,950 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

[ Kuroshiro ]

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 9:27 pm
Derrai
No, I agree, Xion looks prissy and annoying, and even if she isn't, she gives off that air. And the hair's kinda...wtf?

I dun like her either.

well, trying to ignore all the spoilers everywhere(which I have done rather valiantly given my innate overly active curiousity), I find her to look rather similar to kairi, and I like how kairi looks, so a brunette kairi is fine with me  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 9:33 pm
Xion looks just like a black haired kairi.  

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

Derrai

4,950 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 2:21 am
And it seems oddly out-of-place to me. Sure, I like Kairi, but Xion's just...wow.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 6:30 pm
Xion has a GUYS haircut.  

Tanzama -CCV-

GrowingDandelion

5,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 6:54 pm
Derrai
And it seems oddly out-of-place to me. Sure, I like Kairi, but Xion's just...wow.
The thing that pisses me off is that my sister and I used to think it was mostly about Axel and Roxas, (so our yaoi senses were going nuts) so we were really looking forward to it, but then she comes along and seems to put a steak right through that, so we're like DAMMIT!!

Also, I have a joke that Xion, is actually short for She-Zexion, because they're kind of alike sort of.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 10:59 pm
Lord of Armageddon
inB4 "KingDUMB <3's iz st00pid!,""square-enix sux!," and "emofags!"

I might get this one later on. I'm concentrating on other game releases at the moment.

Sir Codin

zen traveler

Dabbler

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 1:54 pm
Oh god I so can't wait. >: O

A friend of mine got a Japanese copy, played it for like 3 days, then stopped cause he doesn't know Japanese and just got pissed off.  
'Tendo Cult~

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff