Welcome to Gaia! ::

◇ Xtreme Skilled Knights ◇

Back to Guilds

An army of many is more powerful than an army of one. 

Tags: everything, anime, poetry, clan, gold, fun, knights, skilled, RP, games, music, advice, vending, webcasts, booty grab, contests, art, music, zOMG, Wii, Xbox, Playstation, PC 

Reply Jak's Finale______________-_______Sony Entertainment
Tales of the Abyss

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Galiel Kaicho

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 3:14 pm
This is my all time FAVORITE PS2 Video game! I love it sooo much! I'm glad I ended up buying it long before it became one of the newst big hits! I'm surprised at how many fans there actually were...O.O it scared me to see people fighting over the game after I bought it and went back in the stores to find a new video game to play.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 3:18 pm
I seriously want that game! >.< I only got to watch the anime, and have to say, it was awesome! I can clearly see why it became a big hit. They are all sold out everywhere gonk  

peerless cucumber

Demonic Kitten

Galiel Kaicho

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 4:14 pm
Yeah, it's hard to even find it used. I found one copy used and told my friend that if she ever wanted to play it, to buy it when we did or she'd never see it again. They are selling expensively on the internet..the highest I've seen it is $150.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 5:51 am
cool lolz, i bought mine for $15 on the nearby Gamestop xd they got cheap games lol  

ShinSora

Romantic Genius

Coco Kitty the Killer X

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 6:59 am
eh, mines too, just for the fact that my sis got it in Japan subbed in English cool cool  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 4:59 am
i didnt know there was a game  

XSK Skeith

Greedy Businessman

5,450 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Galiel Kaicho

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 3:10 am
XSK Skeith..no offensive but...where have you been under a freakin rock?! Come on, that game's been out for awhile now!

Akio, I bought mine cheap too, yay we got lucky. I went to go find a new game at game stop today and saw ONE copy there. it was selling for like 27 bucks.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 6:57 pm
Out of all the Tales of... games I've played this one is my favorite. But I haven't played Symphonia or Vesperia yet and I've heard good things so they make take it's place.  

Sally_Pants

Hunter

9,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200

Galiel Kaicho

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 5:33 pm
I've played Tales of Vesperia! ;D I must say it was very good as well, but Tales of the Abyss is still my favorite! ;o The storyline touched me THAT much.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2011 12:35 am
Did you guys hear the Tales of the Abyss will be getting a reboot for the 3DS? I've played Symphonia, Eternia, World, Legendia, and Phantasia. Let's just say I have a love for all of them. 3nodding Oh and Tales of Xillia came out in Japan this month. Hopefully it'll come outside of Japan.  

Sakura_Moonlight2421

Sparkly Genius

7,000 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250

Galiel Kaicho

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2011 8:11 am
I heard about that myself...it makes me both angry and sad. Sad because I don't have a 3DS and mad because it was better left on the ps2.  
Jak's Finale______________-_______Sony Entertainment

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games