Tags: Pokemon, gaming 

Reply Pokémon Defenders
Eeveelutions Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you like eevees?
  Of course, who doesnt like brown furballs who can evolve into 7 different forms?
  Heck no, not my type!
View Results

silent ruki

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 9:03 pm
Due to this other topic on the forum *hint, hint*, i decided to ask everyone's fav. eeveelution. Mine would be leafeon (previously it was flareon, but i kinda grew out of it)  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 9:07 pm
I'm not a big fan of the Eons (don't hate them or anything, just neutral towards them), but like everyone else and their mother, I'm a bit fond of Espeon. Dunno why, especially since I more identify with Umbreon's moon motif than Espeon's sun one.

And because it's called Eifie in Japanese. Really, what the ********? mad D I love saying it. Eifie Eifie Eifie!

[Philosophy In A Teacup]
Crew

Omnipresent Prophet

16,525 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Beta Gaian 0

Bulbasauur

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 9:32 pm
Well, Umbreon has always been one of my favorite pokemon. And like Tippy said, I can relate to it more. x_x;

I also like Leafeon though. Maybe glaceon as a close third, but only because I like the ice type. x_x;  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 9:38 pm
I can't choose between Espy/Umbry. Second would be Jolteon. Iunno why, I think he looks so cool. ^^ And Flareon/Leafeon are so cute~ <3333
Or I might just keep it as an eevee.

BUT GOOD GOING GAME FREAK. NOW WE CAN'T HAVE A TEAM OF EEVEE AND ALL ITS EVO. NOW WE HAVE TO LEAVE SOME OUT. >B[[[[[  

Melody Hikari-Shinu Anson

Fluffy Bachelorette

10,250 Points
  • Married 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

DJ Trouble

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 2:45 am
Espeon? ******** that s**t. Volteon is where it's at.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 3:00 am
I don't particularly care for them. If I had to pick one I guess it would be Flareon, it just looks so fluffy ;w; Needs moar Flare Blitz tho.  

gym leader luna

Lonely Star

14,300 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Unstoppable Egg Hunter 250
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100

Sora VioGreen

7,525 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 6:43 pm
Espeon is definitely one of my favorites.

Umbreon is a close second. Followed by Vaporeon and Flareon.

Though, I don't really care too much for Leafeon and Glaceon... They don't look quite right... Jolteon hasn't really popped out at me either; the sprites don't do it much good. (I hope they come out with a purple/gray eevee evolution that's a ghost type and an orange/red one that's a dragon type. I would kill for those)  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 9:02 pm
Weel, since its Eeveelution, I'd say Jolteon because I love my sweepers. But Eevee is above it on my list.  

Skyte Aero

silent ruki

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 9:17 pm
SoraLight-vmkcff
Espeon is definitely one of my favorites.

Umbreon is a close second. Followed by Vaporeon and Flareon.

Though, I don't really care too much for Leafeon and Glaceon... They don't look quite right... Jolteon hasn't really popped out at me either; the sprites don't do it much good. (I hope they come out with a purple/gray eevee evolution that's a ghost type and an orange/red one that's a dragon type. I would kill for those)

Espeon used to be my favorite before Flareon and before Jolteon xd
I used to pretend to be it when i was young and play-pretending. failed at psychic powers neutral

In fact, if i was not lazy enough to edit my statement on the top, i would say that i love all the eeveelutions except for glaceon and vaporeon (just cuz glaceon reminds me of a girly anime girl wearing a snow hat with pigtails and vaporeon just looks...fishy...)

The reason I like Umbreon besides it's features is its Japanese name. Burakki or Burraki..forgot which one sweatdrop *chants either one*  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 4:42 pm
my favorite would probably be umbreon or leafeon. but i love all of the others since their all fluffy and furry and look so huggable and cuddly ^^  

Arial the cat

silent ruki

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 9:58 pm
Arial the cat
my favorite would probably be umbreon or leafeon. but i love all of the others since their all fluffy and furry and look so huggable and cuddly ^^

jolteon is not furry eek but i guess you can say it that way. Flareon is like a ball of fire and vaporeon is like a...fish O3O
leafeon looks delicate in a way but has leaf blades. glaceon still reminds me of the snowhat. Umbreon is like a quick shadow and Espeon is a psychic gem. biggrin  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 8:59 pm
Glaceon! I adore her! (I say her as mine is female) She's so pretty, I just wanna cuddle her! *Cuddles mine*  

Enacra_Arch-Mage

silent ruki

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 9:25 pm
Enacra_Arch-Mage
Glaceon! I adore her! (I say her as mine is female) She's so pretty, I just wanna cuddle her! *Cuddles mine*

Glaceons remind me of humans! So does Mr Mime and other humanistic pokemon (is that even a word?)
And I'm not a fan of pokemon/humans. I guess it's just my opinion...  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 9:31 pm
kakoo-free
Enacra_Arch-Mage

Glaceons remind me of humans! So does Mr Mime and other humanistic pokemon (is that even a word?)

8O
What? I mean, if they stand on their hind legs they would look very humanoid, but on all fours they belong on my bed with a "CUDDLE ME PLZ!!!!" sign on their neck.  

Enacra_Arch-Mage

silent ruki

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 8:37 pm
Enacra_Arch-Mage
kakoo-free
Enacra_Arch-Mage

8O
What? I mean, if they stand on their hind legs they would look very humanoid, but on all fours they belong on my bed with a "CUDDLE ME PLZ!!!!" sign on their neck.

I don't cuddle, i pat or hug but not cuddle eek  
Pokémon Defenders

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces