Welcome to Gaia! ::

HIMYM : How I Met Your Mother

Back to Guilds

for all HIMYM fans, and fans of the actors 

Tags: jason segel, alyson hannigan, neil patrick harris, josh radnor, cobie smulders 

Reply Older episodes
Season 5, Episode 1: Definitions Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What did you think?
  It was LEGENDARY
  It was pretty good
  Barn-Man And Robin, LOL!
View Results

nerdherd57

4,700 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 5:45 pm
Well what did you all think? I loved when Ted couldn't spell Professer and the girl just nodded when he got it right. What was your favorite part?

Mod note: Sorry nerdherd! I was a little late posting this topic as a sticky, so I edited yours. : )  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 7:10 pm
I loved the part where they caught barney and robin making out in the living room and lily yelled yay. biggrin  

has90210

mooinkie

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 8:28 pm
lol "you dont want to be an architecht, you NEED to be and architecht!"
haha teds going to be a great teacher razz

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 11:12 pm
My favorite part was in the begining when Ted and Marshal were playing with the wip. Man maybe he should've brought the Fadora and wip to class.  

Guan Tokai

3,400 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Profitable 100

EveningxWhisper

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 6:37 am
Omg Lilly is such a retard I love her , I loved the running gag about the talk and barney's like "or... or.. * He and Robin start making out*" it's funny I knew they'd get together  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 8:41 am
I laughed so hard at Barnman and Robin that I started choking on my saliva. I loooove Robin and Barney, together as couple, but also just as individual characters, so this is totally what I needed after a three month break.  

A Panda Epidemic
Captain

Ashes N Audio

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 1:56 pm
"What about brunch, is brunch cool?"

"No Ted, brunch is not cool."

xDD

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 2:55 pm
Tuxedo night. XD
Marshall coming in at the end wearing a tux. So pointless... XD

I love Lily; locking them in there.
"We're not going to have the talk!"
"Then you'll die in there..."
XD  

Sora VioGreen

7,525 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Junior 100

twotinator

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 3:41 pm
I love this show! It's so funny!
Ted being in the wrong classroom was so hilarious!! "PROF...wait, is it one F or 2? PROFF... *looks at class* Hmmm... *screech* PROFESSOR" that was funny! "No, you don't want to be an architect, you need to be one." XD
Also, at the end where Marshall comes in wearing a tux. "Yeah, met you on a yacht." and then when he's talking to Ted and Barney. "Oh, I'm sorry, I forgot to tell you about tux night. Doesn't feel good, does it?"
Lily is such a dork! "Then you'll die in there..."
By the way, sorry i just kinda died. I detactched myself from the guilds for awhile because I had an addiction XD but im healthy now!  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 5:11 pm
Yayy! It was so very awesome! I loved the tuxedo night, hilariousness.
My fav part had to be when Ted was trying to spell Professor! And the one girl was shaking her head 'no' and 'yes'. Too funny!

I wonder tho: So is the Mother in his Architecture class or was she in the economics class?? Will we EVER get to see her???

Chickeloo
Crew

Sora VioGreen

7,525 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 5:33 pm
Quote:
I wonder tho: So is the Mother in his Architecture class or was she in the economics class?? Will we EVER get to see her???

She was in the Economics class. Remember, he was about to point her out, but he decided to go on with the story. It's just the writers being cruel. We'll see her eventually, just not any time soon XD  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 5:34 pm
Thought so, such teases...  

Chickeloo
Crew

someboyishere

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 8:31 pm
eek I missed it  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 9:08 pm
I liked the part where Voiceover Ted said he was in the wrong classroom, but didn't know it and then the students were trying to tell him that he was in the wrong room. So funny when the other professor, I'm sorry, 'proffessor' came in and told him he was in the wrong classroom and then they shoot to where Ted's running off to the right room with a big picture in tow.

Also liked it when Marshall cracked the whip and repeating 'Not Good Enough!' after Lily said it. FUNNY! I was kinda waiting for him to hurt himself again or Ted or Lily. Though I do think Marshall and Lily have a new bedroom game now. wink

Dragona_Soluna

Savage Victory

12,800 Points
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Hero 100
  • Marathon 300

ArtGeek313

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 11:38 am
I love the scene when Lily locks Robin and Barney in the room so that they can have the talk. It was even funnier when Marshall would whip the door everytime Lily wasn't satisfied with their answer.
"Not good enough" whip!  
Older episodes

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces