Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply U/C
Ғıηαℓ Ғαηтαşч Ⓖєηєşış - OOC Thread~! Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

a wandering star

Excitable Fairy

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 12:09 pm
Well as the title says, it's the Unofficial Official Out Of Character thread for the 'Final Fantasy Genesis' role-play located in the Elementals and Fantasy Section....hey, Royce do I need to continue on with the details? Can't they just...idk...go to the thread or somethi-....ok ok i'm on it...blarg

So as I was saying, the main role-play isn't located in the sci-fi subforum if you were wondering, it's not in the romance section either, considering that there's....OhEmmGee, 3 gals and 4 boyz, yes Chris I finally bothered counting them all o[]o! May I also add that I'm the only girl role-playing in this along with Rose so that'll explain the lack of female characters? And maybe the fact that at least one of them has been fallen victim to kidnapping, drowning, falling off a cliff, wait....the last two did not happen yet. Raji! Why are you giving me these ideas?! Anywayz, I'm off topic again........

Okay...so the plot.....plot.....plot. What's the plot again Rose? Oh yea, It's basically about 6 characters, yes Doc, it was originally four, but I'm not sure why Royce decided to throw in another two people in it, and I made Yumi-chan after the girl playing the white mage dropped out. Anyway, Square-Enix had decided to, why i put the hyphen there? Copyrights! Registered Trademarks! Sheesh! I don't know, decided to unleash a new real time, realistic game where your sense of taste, touch, hearing and did I miss anything, is all intact. What they don't know is that the major and final boss Genesis, has a virus infected, and Royce can you tell me why I'm going through all this even though it's right smack on the first post in the role-play thread?!

Not to mention the fact that the people reading this thread will most likely only be the 6 of us? So why am I even bothering? Yes Raji, I know the OOC Thread was my idea, but your the one that said that Royce was probably ticked off with our little ooc posts in the middle of the story! By the way are we going to have the bosses from the original games thrown in? Yes Chris, so far the leading candidate for the Final Aeon's Void, No, I do not know who Lina will end up being with either because both Eiji and Void seem interested. And the only person with dibs on Ai would be Sora, and Royce said that Sora'll fall in love with Silva and i still dun know what Eji has sudden interest in Ai. And Doc made no preference so far. So Silva has Sora, Ai has either Sora or Eiji, and Lina has either Eiji or Void. OhEmGee, Sora and Eiji are playboys! OxO lol jk~! By the way, am I missing a person?

I shall add more later when I feel like it xD

Oh, by the way, before I forget here is de thread back to our little story:
Final Fantasy Genesis  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 12:15 pm
Interesting. This could work well. I'll put this up in the main page for the Final Fantasy Genesis.  

Miluion Feredir

a wandering star

Excitable Fairy

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 12:17 pm
xD yes it will. IT MUST!
All of you must check this thread daily along with FFG or you shall pay dearly with your lives xDD
lolz, jk, i'm not that cruel  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 12:21 pm
MISSION COMPLETE!!!!!! thumbs up to the mighty programmer... YUNALEE!!!!!  

-InsertEgoHere- Liger

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

a wandering star

Excitable Fairy

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 12:23 pm
Well, okay, i'm not that mighty oxo

anyway, i have some free time, onward to making this....idk...fancy? xD  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 12:24 pm
so yeah, Royoce what did you mean by if you want to face sin??? I ain't bein no final aeon... i like Lina and all but we not taking it that far, I played tha game and beat so i know what happens if you do that scream scream *thinks of killing YunaLee in the process* crying  

-InsertEgoHere- Liger

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Miluion Feredir

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 12:31 pm
Just wanna had fu-u-un. xD but over all. Since everyone wanted to fight a boss. It would seem like a trial. So.. while were at it. I'll tell you this. Since Void is the only one who knows this. I will say during the mission we will encounter various program effects. In terms the Zombies will be hard to kill. we will work as a group. Melgaster is one man and one man alone. Be aware of what he can do.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 12:34 pm
So in fighting sin now, it would be like when the real sin fighters fought it on the boat? How did I now that you were gonna do that... it is like .Hack Twighlight, alright who's gonna meet Aura, lol. Let's do it yo, but one question... who the heck is Melgaster???

funny thing if you change his name to melanogaster, that's the scientific name for hornet, Drosophila melanogaster ... I'm a nerd crying  

-InsertEgoHere- Liger

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Miluion Feredir

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 12:37 pm
You will understand when the time comes mwah ha ha ha ha ha ha! I'll brb.. gotta go to the grocery store.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 12:38 pm
You know how random that is Royce? at any rate, I have went through....making it half interesting? ^^ xD

it's nice to know that you care for my well being Raji xD
and no i do not plan in dying until after i defeat Sin!!! @-@ xDD

now that i'm looking at it i might need to change the 'y'....it's smaller then the other characters  

a wandering star

Excitable Fairy

-InsertEgoHere- Liger

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 12:40 pm
I shall depart for a bit, gotta do homework that is of the most importance...  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 12:41 pm
Same here....did i mention that i still need to study for a science and math test yet? i dun think so....anyway, i'll brb as well

Or maybe for the plot for Sin instead of having Lina die completely, there's a partial chance she'll live/die. how's that?
We can just say that the 'creators' decided to have that much of a twist.
To this day, I still don't get it....Why not use a Phoenix Down on the summoners? o_0? They left that part unanswered. Tidus, I understood, but not the fact of the dead summoner....part.......well maybe I do get it, i just dun wanna admit that....theory's true........if it is

Anyway, since no one is answering I shall post this in nice big fat bold letters:
Should I have Lina get kidnapped or not?!  

a wandering star

Excitable Fairy

thefuzz54

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 12:58 pm
I will have to brb too, got tons of homework, and a test in like every class tommorow, and I'm out of cigs. gonk  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 5:19 pm
Oh I have an idea for the love triangle...Have her and void get close then when he becomes the final aeon and they fight sin he becomes slightly effected by Genesis and it causes him to become evil slowly and it causes them to separate from each other...we could change the sin story a bit and make it so the summoner doesn't die and they end up fighting Void in his final Aeon form to turn him back to normal... just an idea  

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
U/C

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers