Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kage no Gensou; A Yuugiou((Yugioh)) Guild

Back to Guilds

A friendly guild for any and all types of Yuugiou: Duel Monsters fans. 

Tags: Yuugiou, Yugioh, Duel Monsters, Anime, Manga 

Reply General Discussion
Yuugiou Character Making-Fun-Of Topic Thingy Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you over protective of your favorite character and will burn down this thread?
  Hell no! this is awesome!
  I like sammiches :3
View Results

Mew_Peaches

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 5:27 pm
Long title name, ne? But anyways, because this apparently hasn't been done yet, and because I was given the okay to do this (even though it was like... a month ago XD) I have decided to do this.

What is "This", you may be asking? Why, creating a topic/thread/whatevs where you can make fun of your fave Yuugiou characters, of course! twisted

I'll let somone else start off, since I'm not sure how to...

... But basically, you just take something you like (or dislike) about a YGO character, and you make fun of it... Yeah... It doesn't have to be a favorite character or anything... but yeah... XD

Okie Dokie! Now that we've started, here's our list of the "fair game" characters:
•All three of the Bakuras (Bakura Ryou, Yami no Bakura, TK Bakura)
•Espa Roba
•Kaiba Seto (And the other Kaibas, 'cause I said so wink )
•Katsuya Jounouchi
•All the other YGO charas :3

Yay? Yay.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 10:20 am
Lol Night xD
I can't think of anything... DX  

Orlesian Dandy

Hygienic Rabbit

Mew_Peaches

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 11:50 am
Now that I try, neither can I (Oh, that rhymes! Booyah!) But... I dunno... Kitsune might have something for us XD  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 12:02 pm
I don't know if this counts, but I when I walk to school I sometimes see this white squirrel and I've come to name him Bakura because sometimes he's nice and runs up to me(I was wierded out the first few times) and is nice but other times he's crazy and tries to bite meA split personality white squirrel named Bakura... it's farfetched, I know, but it's true....
...............he sometimes shares his nuts with me*giggles*

Stitched Ghost

Wealthy Bunny

11,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Chibi Kitsune Warrior
Crew

Precious Treasure

12,300 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 2:57 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.My heart is closed up and I feel it crumbling down...

Yami no Bakura's voice is the weirdest thing I've ever heard in my life. XD (Talking about the Japanese version!) I mean, I like it now (Probably mostly as an aquired taste sort of thing.), but when I first heard it, I was so startled that the only thing that I could do was laugh uncontrollably. xD;;
Yami no Bakura has the... Oddest voice that you'd ever expect to hear on a maniacal baddie. XD

...I try not to cry and scream everydayUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 5:27 pm
Lol Kistune XD

Ugh I can't think DX I really fail at this. xD  

Orlesian Dandy

Hygienic Rabbit

Kitsune Ketz Kwineight
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

19,200 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 6:25 pm
Yay, the thread is here, the thread is here!
OMG I couldn't stop laughing at the white squirrel thing. XD If you ever manage to get a picture of it, you should totally post it here! <3
And Yami no Bakura's voice make me crack up as well. When I first heard it, especially the laugh, I thought it sounded like Ursala from The Little Mermaid.
Anyway, I've got something to start the conversation! I originally posted these pics in a "Sexy Pictures of Kaiba" thread, I believe, but thought they could go to good use here. Sexiest pictures of Kaiba in existence, ahoy!

User Image
+1 Dead Puppy

User Image
Apparently Kaiba is ecstatic that his head gets to censor Obelisk's crotch.

User Image
Orgasm face upon seeing a god card... +2 Dead Puppies.

User Image
Can't believe it's not butter.

User Image
Word.

User Image
Vampire being burned by light. You can tell he's a vamp because of the couple specs of blood on his face.

User Image
+10 Dead Puppies.

User Image
Trippin'.

User Image
Kaiba wants you to know that he's 'mart.

User Image
Pregnant?

User Image
Mokuba is obviously demanding the artists to tell him what the ******** they did to his brother.

User Image
Is noticing he suddenly has breasts.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 7:07 pm
If/when I get a camera I will<3

Omg, those Seto picks made me die! I enjoyed the pregnant and Mokuba ones the most, but quite enjoyed the vampire one because of an inside joke and the censoring Obelisk one. You're even more amizing for showing me these!

Sometimes I feel that I'm not a Kaiba fangirl but it's so fun to poke at him<3

Stitched Ghost

Wealthy Bunny

11,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Kitsune Ketz Kwineight
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

19,200 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 7:14 pm
Yay!
Glad I could make you laugh. XD;; *blush* Um, if you don't mind me asking, what's the Kaiba vampire inside joke? =D
Dude, only true Kaiba fangirls are able to poke fun at him! *gets attacked by the Kaiba-Sues*  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 8:44 pm
User Image

Back in my middle school days I got some YGO valentines day cards(I still get cards to hand out....) and the ones with Seto made him look all dark and creepy. My best friend concluded that he's really a vampire because of the card and because he seems to NEVER sleep in the show and that he also eats his chicken nuggets with o-positive sauce(she's a bit of a wierd one)... so we still call him a vampire at times and poke fun of him when eating nuggets.

And as a fangirl I give you permission to poke at him cause you're so good at it!

User Image  

Stitched Ghost

Wealthy Bunny

11,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Mew_Peaches

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 8:57 pm
I knew Kitsune would have something XD Good job, too... he went from having a giant oversized crotch to having breasts.... Made me laugh, it did 3nodding

@Ghost: I'm stealing that squirral.... just warning you...

And I still don't have anything to post because I fail like that biggrin  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 2:05 am
@Ghost: That is the most amazing 'Kaiba is a vampire' story I've ever heard. XD *is glad she has B-Positive blood*
That's awesome! I have permission to make fun of Kaiba! <3 Then, as a fangirl, I give you to make fun of Jounouchi as much as you like. XD
Jounouchi: D:

@Nightfure: Thanks. XD;; I do what I can in terms of the sexual body parts of YUU*GI*OU characters.
But you did contribute! =D You totally talked about squirrels and breastesess and the like!  

Kitsune Ketz Kwineight
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

19,200 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tycoon 200

Mew_Peaches

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 5:45 am
.... breastesess? XD That should be the word we all use from now on...

Woah, we're giving fangirl permission? ... twisted *hands over 'Kuras*  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 7:33 am
Okay, I think I have something...

I can't get a picute (On dad's computer, won't let me download anything), but..

...I always feel like petting Roba's hair 8D It's always so fluffy looking! The only images that technically ecist with him is his fluffy-looking hair, or twisted looking face (Crazy/Insane expressions)

*fail*

@ Ghost : Lol squirrel 8D
@ Kitsune : Orgasmo faces 8U  

Orlesian Dandy

Hygienic Rabbit

Stitched Ghost

Wealthy Bunny

11,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 11:35 am
User Image

I'm glad you all enjoy my little squirrel friend<3

@Kitsune~ Yes! I'm finally able to official poke fun at Jou~<3 I'll save it for later
@Nite~ Noo!! You can't take e squirelly friend for me@Apo~Roba's hair is very fluffy.. never thought of it<3

And now, I'm gonna poke fun at.....................Noa!!

User Image
Talk about being full of one's self...

User Image
This joke writes it's self...

User Image
I just found this one funny! If only I could read Japanese...
User Image
Oh, look! Seto with one of my favorite monsters, Vampire Lord! Tee hee hee<3

User Image  
General Discussion

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out