Welcome to Gaia! ::

clubs of california

Back to Guilds

we go around california and party hardy then tell us of your exitement! 

Tags: party, clubs, california, total, awesome 

Reply In Honor Of Michael Jackson
Favorite MJ album?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Favorite MJ album?
  Off the Wall
  Thriller
  Bad
  Dangerous
  HIStory: Past Present and Future, Book I
  Invincible
  Michael Jackson: The Ulimate Collection
  Blood on the Dancefloor/ HIStory in the Mix
  anything pre- EPIC records or Jackson 5/ Jacksons
View Results

Yello_Submarine

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 3:21 pm
I've seen lots of posts asking for a song, but none yet asking what album. I love all his stuff, so it's hard to say but if I had to choose, I think Bad is my favorite. I love it all though! heart  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 4:14 pm
Thriller.
I obsess over that album.

aloeveriea

Lover

UnKnown Bitter

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 8:21 pm
I love HIStory
I think that had the to be the album where he really was brutally honest about his life at the time
I also adore Invincible, but HIStory was his "I really am BAD" album lol  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 5:00 am
UnKnown Bitter
I love HIStory
I think that had the to be the album where he really was brutally honest about his life at the time

Yeah, I agree. HIStory really is a great album. You can almost feel his emotion and pain in some of the songs. It's really sad they don't make it anymore, but at least there's iTunes!
I really wanna buy Invincible because it's so cheap. ^^ I'm obbsessed over You Rock My World and 2000 Watts. Those are great songs, and I want to listen to the whole album.  

Yello_Submarine

STARIKI

Phantom

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 6:21 pm
ARGH, it's so hard to choose.
It's a tie between HIStory and Invincible.
He was so badass in both. >.<

I <3 Speechless.
It's such an underrated song, but it makes me cry every time.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 6:37 pm
SuperKawaiiPandaGirl
UnKnown Bitter
I love HIStory

Yeah, I agree. HIStory really is a great album. You can almost feel his emotion and pain in some of the songs. It's really sad they don't make it anymore, but at least there's iTunes!
I really wanna buy Invincible because it's so cheap. ^^ I'm obbsessed over You Rock My World and 2000 Watts. Those are great songs, and I want to listen to the whole album.

I've seen the HIStory album in stores
Where'd you hear they stopped making it?
And yeah, Invincible is an epic album XD
I love that one too
My favorite off of that one is Heartbreaker  

UnKnown Bitter

Yello_Submarine

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 2:42 pm
UnKnown Bitter
SuperKawaiiPandaGirl
UnKnown Bitter
I love HIStory

I love that one too

Oh really? They still make it? I read somewhere it was discontinued, but I don't know where... LOL sorry for my stupidity! sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 5:35 pm
SuperKawaiiPandaGirl
UnKnown Bitter
SuperKawaiiPandaGirl
UnKnown Bitter
I love HIStory

I love that one too

Oh really? They still make it? I read somewhere it was discontinued, but I don't know where... LOL sorry for my stupidity! sweatdrop

Oh I know what you meant
They discontinued making it after people said that They Don't Care About Us was an anti Semtic song
So MJ didn't want further problems so they seized making it and he went back to the study to redo the song
the most they did was put rocket sounds over the parts he says "Jew me, sue, everybody do me, kick me, k**e me, don't you black or white me" xD
it cost them a lot of money though
then they re released it  

UnKnown Bitter

Fringie Jester

Hardened Warrior

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 5:40 pm
I put the Ultimate collection because it has 68 songs and a concert DVD to it. >.<  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 7:39 pm
HouseMDFan25
I put the Ultimate collection because it has 68 songs and a concert DVD to it. >.<

Yeah, it's pretty cool, isn't it? I got some unreleased songs from there that I had never heard before. You could call it the ultimate greatest hits album of sorts! 3nodding  

Yello_Submarine

Yello_Submarine

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 7:41 pm
UnKnown Bitter
SuperKawaiiPandaGirl
UnKnown Bitter
SuperKawaiiPandaGirl
UnKnown Bitter
I love HIStory

I love that one too

Oh I know what you meant
They discontinued making it after people said that They Don't Care About Us was an anti Semtic song
So MJ didn't want further problems so they seized making it and he went back to the study to redo the song
the most they did was put rocket sounds over the parts he says "Jew me, sue, everybody do me, kick me, k**e me, don't you black or white me" xD
then they re released it

Oh, yeah I think tht's what it was. I love that song, too! I wonder if anyone has the original version of it anywhere? *goes to Youtube*  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 9:21 pm
SuperKawaiiPandaGirl
UnKnown Bitter
SuperKawaiiPandaGirl
UnKnown Bitter
SuperKawaiiPandaGirl
UnKnown Bitter
I love HIStory

I love that one too

Oh I know what you meant
then they re released it

Oh, yeah I think tht's what it was. I love that song, too! I wonder if anyone has the original version of it anywhere? *goes to Youtube*

Yeah I've always wanted to get the original
lemme know if you find it smile  

UnKnown Bitter

In Honor Of Michael Jackson

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas