Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pokémon Defenders

Back to Guilds

A Guild for all lovers of Pokémon! 

Tags: Pokemon, gaming 

Reply Conspiracy Theories and Speculations: Who's Ash's Daddy?
What if Ash

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BoBoTheHumpingNinja

Shirtless Millionaire

2,950 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Jack-pot 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 11:14 pm
Was raised by team rockett. He was taken away from his mother when he was little. How would his life be different? Do you think he would ever meet Misty or Brock?  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 11:44 pm
I think this is better suited for the speculation subforum.

*Moves it.*

[Philosophy In A Teacup]
Crew

Omnipresent Prophet

16,525 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Beta Gaian 0

Sora VioGreen

7,525 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 7:03 am
Well, if Team Rocket didn't kill him for all of his annoying friendship speeches, naisily high voice, and the fact that he has to tip his hat backwards every single frickin time he catches/battles a pokemon...

... then he would be his own weird version of evil. He'd probably feel off-balance if he still thinks of pokemon as friends instead of tools, so he'd probably destroy himself/revert back to good in "a very special episode of Pokemon," dealing with feelings hour ugh... But he might meet Misty and Brock when he tries to destroy them...

And instead of a pikachu, seeing as Team Rocket can't catch one, he'd have a pichu stolen away as an egg...

"I CHOOSE YOU LVL 2 PICHU!" -Onyx uses hyper beam-
OVER KILL! XD  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 4:34 pm
well i wrote a fan fic dealing with this and what had happened was that ashes dad owed team rocket something and they took ash and his father while his mother watched this happen. Giovanni isthe one that assigned pikachu to ash. and he met misty while trying to steal something from curulean city gym. it took me about a year and 3 months to finish it. i had finished it back in january.it has brock may drew and some other characters from the show in it.
i was just wondering if people had a kinda similar idea of what i had thought of  

BoBoTheHumpingNinja

Shirtless Millionaire

2,950 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Jack-pot 100

General Yggdrasil

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 11:52 pm
well if he was raised by team rocket then he whould actully lose a friking battle  
Conspiracy Theories and Speculations: Who's Ash's Daddy?

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games