plz tell me about u self Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

peace_love_sports
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 8:55 am
hello well im lindsey and im the creator of dis guild and ive had it for mabey 4 months and iv been tryin to spreadthe word that i have it and to get ppl to join and i will never say no to u if u want to join

and well i love to readplay on my computer and most of all i love to play wit my fiends and they are all boy exsept for 1 and she onley 6 so ya im not a prep and i will get in a fite im in the 5th grade cuz i got heald back and im 13 and another reason im touffe is becuz i have 7 big brothers so it was ither get sat on or fite and i have 11 pets to theres 5 guien pigs named tomboy or tom tom the daddy girily girle the mommy princess the onley baby girle like me butter skotch one of the baby boys and tode the other baby boy hes the one alweas getin sick and hurt cry and i have 2 cats flufey the mommy and kasey the baby boy hes like hes 1/4 cat 1/4 rilly baby 1/4 bunny and 1/4 dog and he sleppys wit me all du time oh and i have 1 dog chuey hes 15.7 lbs of evil, energ, and gas today he chewed right throw my clipbord eek i mean how do he do dat oh and i 3 snails mrgreen AND I LOVE ANIMALS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! oh and i love pokemon mrgreen !!!!!!!!!!!!! so ya dats me so now plz tell me about u self

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 6:01 am
i need gold badly  

Xx_pretty_boy_swag_Xx

dustsully1

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 9:02 am
Hi my name is Dustin.I'm creating Zack Fair for my avatar because I LOVE Final Fantasy Games.I'm in the 4th grade.I have two dogs.One is a girl and one is a boy.Bo and Cincy,which is short for Cincinatti.I also have two cats named Mikey and C.j.I have a ton of fish i haven't even named yet and I've had them for nearly a year.I really need gold fast.90,000 to be exact.I need to buy the Onyx Bolster Sword. burning_eyes  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 8:52 am
Hey my name is Jessica. I'm a junior in high school. I need gold so I can buy Fallen Wish. I love fantasy. so............ya.  

Incendia Rose

seohuna

3,050 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 11:59 am
Hi I'm Christine but people call me Christy biggrin . Most of all i love singing, writing love stories, and chat with my friends sweatdrop . L ove my friends and my family more than my whole life!. I'm in grade 7 and i live in Winnipeg, Manitoba.Canada cool That's all I'm going to say, bye!!! lol razz peace out!

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 9:14 pm
hey okey so my name iz Tanya(Tan-ya) ya and i luv anime and luv to hang out with my friends... i can be friends with u but if i were to meet u in real life and ur a guy ill maybe and faint cuz i never hangout with guyz out of school. . . i luv to play thiz game i joinded cuz a bunch of my friends joined so ya. . . i am in 8th grade i am 14 going to be 15 soon(like 6 months) and ya i got held backa year(long story) ya so i am a very happy person hurt me and i hurt ur face or heart!!! my store thing too razz biggrin soo ya that me!  

TuhNayNay

Shy Donator

7,950 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Profitable 100
  • Junior Trader 100

Dj Panda1

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 8:53 pm
Hi my name is Panda [or Ali]
I LOVE!! Pandas and Red Pandas
I am 16.
I have 1 cat his name zink.
he is my chubby fat cat xD
I LOVE to role play.
My faveorit colors are red and black
I like to draw clouds, reain clouds, thunder clouds, sad things.
I like to write storys.
I need gole to pay back my friend
and also get a wed to darkness.
Well I guess thats it to be honest I really dont know alot about me.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 11:53 pm
well, i just start bout 2 months ago.
I'm in H.S..freshman..yep, class of 2013!!!
I'm new to this..my first form that I join.. surprised  

BB g d

Regina_Wings

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 5:13 am
hi,my name is ariz.i live in southeast asia.i like pokemon because of the game.i need gold about 100,000gg real fast coz i want to buy cool stuffs,plzzzz  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 2:54 pm
hey im bash. ima freshmen in high school and i love playing guitar and skateboarding. i got 150K out of 330K to buy a fallen wish so plz help me out >.<  

X3-bashman-X3

princess ai rules

9,200 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Generous 100
  • Junior Trader 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 7:22 pm
Hi,my name is Brittany. I am a freshmen in high school. I have four cats and two lizards. I am 15 years old. That's all I have to say,peace. biggrin  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 7:26 pm
Hi my name is CC (thts what my friend call me) but my real name is ____________________*silence*...... sorry it does tht lol
i'm 14 going onto 15 this year.... and i live in California XD plz dont stalk
and i need and want gold lol mrgreen mrgreen  

CC_anime_lover7

i poke you with chainsaw

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 10:51 pm
ello!im 15!i love to sing,dance,write,go on the computer,hangout with friends,and run track!i have 3 cats!one is named snowball and hes a dude i have a fat cat named tallie shes a girl and then i have an evil kitten that likes to eat me!something that i can live without is music!i love music to death!i like hardcore,techno,screamo,and alternative!i think thats it.....oh and im not a stalker!so um bye  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 11:25 pm
hi im adriean im a goth im bi and i love kitty cats and anime fox ppl hehe there so cute message me and ill tell u mor  

all will die at my feet

Carbon Heart

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 5:06 am
Hy!

I'm Hannah, but everybody calls me Chika. I'm 16 years old and I live in Hungary.

I really love Japan and everything what has connection with Japan. ^^ So I love animes, mangas...and I found of yuri animes/mangas. smile Strange...because I'm a girl. redface

Maybe you think that: 'Why this chic wants to join this guild, because she has a Moon Latnern, a kimono and cat outfit.' But imagine...I have some friends who bought these things. I'm not too rich in gaia... sweatdrop

This summer I saw an expensive thing which is quite a good pack and I can't afford it. My friends can't afford it too... So I need some help. I want the echanted book... sweatdrop heart

the green BFFs team

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff