Shaved/Bald
  Very short
  Medium (shoulder length)
  Long
View Results

Sablara
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 5:25 am
I was recently thinking about chopping my hair (only a little bit - it's down to my belly-button or elbow-length; I was considering taking off about 10cm, up to 1/2 up my arm) but my hairdresser talked me out of it.

So, I ask, what length/colour/style is your hair? Do you change it often? Or is it a style you have had for years? Do you have a low-maintenance or high-maintenance style?

I'd love to see photos too!  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 1:20 pm
My hair generally stays on the short side. 3nodding The longest I've ever had my hair was down to my shoulders (that was in 6th grade so about 12 or 13 years old). I don't keep it super short except in the summer months when it gets really hot and humid here (Kansas City metro area). I have also only had my hair dyed/highlighted once my senior year of high school (and it looked terrible), so I've vowed to keep it my natural color -- which is medium to dark brown. 3nodding I also tend to keep it very low maintenance; all of this adds up to a very tomboyish look (which, of course as you all know, fits my personality/behavior of being a tomboy blaugh ). biggrin

Here's the most recent picture of me (on the left) and my mom. I also got new glasses so those show in the picture as well.

User Image

Bakura Amane

Adorable Marshmallow

19,175 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Invisibility 100

Ameliechan

9,850 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 10:38 am
i´m blond, so i have prettey thin hair, i wear it medium most of time because it would "break" if i wear it really long.
when i was little i weared it prettey long, then when i changed school i cut it and weared it short (ears or chin). then i let it grow, because i was a big heavy meatal fan...and now it´s medium, i dye it sometimes. the craziest color i every had is pink. at the pic you can see the end of my pink hair it got less and less... washed it out, because i needed to find a job.

User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 10:17 pm
I've done alot with my hair. Everything from barbie blond, to dark burgundy and purple. And while i've snapped a few times and cut it all off, each time i did it I HATED it and always grow it back rather long.  

Levina-jade

Lady Bunny

33,515 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100

Doressa
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 9:50 pm
Your hair is so beautiful!! I can totally understand why the hairdresser talked you out of the cut...  
21+

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games