Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Stage two (Jounin) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 8:46 am
Here the ones that pass will fight me. Certain task must be meet. but won't be stated until the end, just remember your Chunin training and you should be fine.

Rahenno arrived in an open area, just outside the building where the first exam took place. He sat down and waited for the three ninja to arrive.
((So sorry, just been busy while online. Doesn't work the way i want it.))  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 8:52 am
Hiro had stepped out of the building with a grin on his face and his fist clenched "Lets see how well you trained me....Sensei."  

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200

Blackscar_swiss

Versatile Guildsman

5,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 9:50 am
Kuro stepped into the area and stretched and yawned "well I'm here"  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 9:51 am
((Sorry g2g))  

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200

xLytez

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 3:01 pm
Kintama appeared in the training grounds.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 6:37 pm
"I've guess that we have established that I'm going first."  

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 2:15 pm
Raheno quickly turned to Hiro. " We haven't established anything. You guys will have to work togerther." He said falling into his fighting pose. "You guys go first." He said letting the thrill of fighting take over. He smiled his simple smile and chuckled.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 6:50 pm
Kuro shrugged"ahh well I thought as much"Kuro turns to Hiro"well it looks like we do get to work as a team again"Kuro turned back to raheno"well then lets begin"Kuro quickly did handsigns and shot out a water pellet straight at Raheno"water pellet jutsu"  

Blackscar_swiss

Versatile Guildsman

5,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 12:59 pm
Hiro Smirked. He did some handsigns and the nearest tree shot out 5 wood Shuriken and aimed it at rahenno. He did more handsigns and Fire Surrounded his arms and legs as he got into his Taijutsu stance.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 2:31 pm
Rahenno's smile disappeared. He foucs chakra to his hand. He redirected the pellet of water to the ground and formed one handed seals. He created a wall of water around his body. The shurikens of wood stopped in the wall. He drooped the wall and dissappeared from view. He reappeared behind Kuro and sent a punch to the back of his head.  

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 2:33 pm
When Hiro saw rahenno try and hit Kuro and he rushed up toward him and tried to roundhouse kick him  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 2:35 pm
Kuro let rahennos punch get close enough to the back of his head but smirked as he placed a sticky paper bomb on rahenno's arm as he rolled away"now it goes bomb"  

Blackscar_swiss

Versatile Guildsman

5,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200

xLytez

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 6:52 pm
The young chuunin glided overhead returning from his trip, he had situated himself infront of the sun and using the camuflage ability of the seven tailed demon he had concealed hismelf. While hidden he sat atop his caly creation molding carefully a new creature. He grinned as he waited for the process to complete itself. Meanwhile his clay clone creation Leaped into the air, reaching behind he drew five kunai attached to each were explosive tags. He rotated and launched the kunai, his accuracy was fenominal. He directed the kunai by deflecting them off of one another creating an exploding circle around Rahenno, meanwhile as he fell he formed multiple seals around the kage a dome of rocks began to rise, as the clones hands came into contact with the rock he embedded the stucture with ten small clay worms that burrowed into the dome. Inside time was running out, the paper bomb the other ninja had thrown and the explosive tags he had thrown were on the verge of exploding, using these as a distraction along with the clay creatures he was able then to hide his true intentions.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 5:51 pm
Rahenno smiled. The tag place on his arm was no threat to him if he timed this right. Rahenno ducked the roundhouse kick and quickly removed the tag. He placed it on Hiro foot and backed up against the forming domes wall. Forming seals as the dome has just finished, He was able to pick up a small breeze and chaneel in around himself. Hiro was in trobule if he didn't make a move quickly. The wind was swirling around Rahenno and forcing everything in the dome(Mainly Hiro) away from him. This way with Hiro against the opposite wall, Rahenno could force his way from the dome and take out Hiro at the same time.

(Sorry if I confused anyone)  

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 6:42 pm
((Bully crying ))

Hiro saw the bomb and the upcoming wind dome and moved out of the way he had immediatly threw the paper bomb and did some handsigns and a small wood dome surrounded the bomb and it exploded inside as he fell to the ground he immediatly put up his guard.....*So he tries to turn my allies moves against me.....very clever* Hiro had did a few more handsigns and a huge prison rose out of the ground made out of very very hard wood It had broken that wood dome leting the air breeze through the prison. The winds would just stay in the prison, He had done 3 handsigns and 2 beams of the same very hard wood shot out from the prison floor towards rahenno attempting to bind him.  
-

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff