Welcome to Gaia! ::

◇ Xtreme Skilled Knights ◇

Back to Guilds

An army of many is more powerful than an army of one. 

Tags: everything, anime, poetry, clan, gold, fun, knights, skilled, RP, games, music, advice, vending, webcasts, booty grab, contests, art, music, zOMG, Wii, Xbox, Playstation, PC 

Reply Jak's Act I_______________-____________Microsoft
TES IV: Oblivion

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Okamizen

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 6:36 am
woot this is the best game for me blaugh what about u?  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 6:41 am
Yeah, I love that game!! Of course, it had a bit of a sucker-punch ending with the main story.

I think that all the Halo trilogy rocks the best, though. I have the soundtracks that go to them, too. Ever played the games?  

Alitheia

Kyramud

Lonely Phantom

7,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 6:51 am
Fallout 3's better, I think. Just like Oblivion, but with Boomsticks. twisted  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 2:01 pm
Hmm... Never played Fallout 3; of course, I haven't many other games for Xbox 360 yet. Just got one this summer. mrgreen  

Alitheia

demon of ur dream

7,950 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 2:04 pm
Alitheia
Hmm... Never played Fallout 3; of course, I haven't many other games for Xbox 360 yet. Just got one this summer. mrgreen

which one was it  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 9:09 am
Quote:
which one was it

I wasn't clear - my mistake, sorry. I just got an Xbox 360 this summer. The only games I have are Left 4 Dead, Oblivion, the Halo trilogy, and Gears of War 1 and 2.  

Alitheia

hyena_of_leisure

Shameless Man-Lover

8,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 8:58 am
I find oblivion quite wonderful but not THE ABSOLUTE BEST!for that I would much rather vote for ninja gaiden 2 but oblivion has a good deal of perks for example open world multiple questlines a great deal of items and abilitys but to be quite honest the main questline is somewhat a typical 'post post end of the world' game (spoilers in white) you are in jail and dont know why(who doesnt know why they are in jail!)magicaly you are in the cell that is forbidden for usage as its a secret escape passage the emporor remembers you from a dream and so in the end he gives you a total stranger the key to the fate of the world before he dies then after that the captain of the guard trusts you instead of slaying you as one of the assassins(which in his view might be possible)after that you fallow the "find the one true savior" yellowbrick rode at which "oh no monsters are invading our world" so yadda yadda you get him to some tricked out fortress and then ZE AMULET SHE IS GONE!so now you have to go on some lame quest to recover the true treasure of hope and lalalala in the end the emperor(martin) turns into a dragon banishes the evil and is turned to stone and YOU ARE A HERO!YAY!to be quite honest its a bit bland*end of spoiler*  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 10:40 am
I love oblivion!
I got to level 60 before I died and got in to a tight spot!  

kirii-ko

Tipsy Entrepreneur

hyena_of_leisure

Shameless Man-Lover

8,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 10:44 am
its wonderful the only way to make it better would be the multi-char system(and romance system)of DA origin and the action packed cut scenes of ninja gaiden 2 but as it can never be the game ROCKS!  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 10:47 am
I love it as well....lol  

Kasai_Haigara

Devoted Guildsman

11,025 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Generous 100
  • Elocutionist 200

R0bot0
Crew

Patriotic Guildsman

9,425 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 10:50 am
Best game... EVER!!! .-.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 8:53 pm
Oblivion is my secondary addiction for the moment but work leaves me little time for play. sad  

TxZombehCat

zombie_hog147

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 8:07 am
Oblivion is my favorite game too, you should try Two Worlds...well now I'd have to say Two Worlds two (Four worlds? Two worlds squared?) because that's coming out later this year.  
PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 8:45 am
zombie_hog147
Oblivion is my favorite game too, you should try Two Worlds...well now I'd have to say Two Worlds two (Four worlds? Two worlds squared?) because that's coming out later this year.

It's just called Two Worlds II (2). My boyfriend actually has that game, and it looks really interesting. Just like Oblivion cept without the gates to oblivion. Though I know of what I've seen him play when I'm over at his house.  

Galiel Kaicho

Jak's Act I_______________-____________Microsoft

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff