Welcome to Gaia! ::

Elemental Genesis

Back to Guilds

The world is full of darkness and light. Each trying to take the other over. How can you stop the conflict? Join Genesis! 

Tags: Light, Dark, Elemental, Genesis, Roleplay 

Reply Genesis
Absences

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Awesome Sensei
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 9:05 pm
Are you going to be gone for a long period of time? If so then please tell us how long you are going to be gone, and what why (if you want to tell us). This is so we know not to RP with you during your time away.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 7:30 pm
User Image
§ Axel Ryukai §

Until my last breath...

I should have posted this a long time ago, but I've been unable. I will gone for a while. I am unsure how long. I hope to return soon.

...I'll stand by you.
~Axel Ryukai
-Envoy of Chaos

Axel Kaen Ryukai

Kirisute Gomen

1,600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 12:04 pm
i wont be on for like 5 days due to work......fun....... stare  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 8:13 pm
I will be gone starting this Friday and will return on either Sunday evening, or Monday afternoon depending on when I get home that night.  

Hoarfrost Dirge
Crew

Dangerous Raider

Doctor Corn
Crew

8,600 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Prayer Circle 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 8:49 pm
urrgh..... possibly friday night to sunday night.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 11:06 pm
User Image
"Ignore me when I say..."

Probably the weekends to monday...
I go out on weekends for stuff and just to get paid... sucks, i know. your not the one running from place to place.

"It just means I'm going insane..."

Toxic Night Blade

Desirable Nymph

8,825 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Partygoer 500
  • Invisibility 100

Axel Ryukai II

PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 8:30 am
Alright all, let me just say now that I am sorry for not posting and such, though I doubt I really held anyone up, (a special apology to you Baksuetai_Tenshi, I know I sorta held you up sweatdrop ). But I will be rather scarce for a while. I will try to post when I can but I cannot guarentee that that will be frequently. Love you all of course (ESPECIALLY YOU KETS!!!! ;D xd ) and I hope to be back soon.  
PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 12:00 pm
§ Axel Ryukai §

I'm going to be out or a short while but I should be back soon. Keep an eye out for me, I'll try to post when I can

Axel Ryukai II

Kirisute Gomen

1,600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 10:44 am
ill be gone from friday june 4th to monday june 7th  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 4:20 pm
Okay, so what was supposed to be a short absence "I'll post when I can" thing has now turned into a "********, this comp is slow as ********! I need a new one. Wait, what? I'm getting a new one?! HELL YES b***h! I'll swing back on that one!" kind of absense (XD) So, here's the deal, the comp I'm using is slow and old as as snail trail, but I'll be getting my own comp soon, so what I'll be doing is coming back and posting a mad frenzy once I have it. Till then,
Ciao  

Axel Ryukai II

Agent Code Monkey

PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 2:19 pm
After today, i won't be back on till friday hopefully. though i think that it'll take more days.  
Genesis

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games