Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nightingale of Moonlight

Back to Guilds

Nightingale of Moonlight is a guild where people can role play, chat and discuss, earn gold, and just have fun. 

Tags: Role Play, Contest, Bumping, Gold 

Reply Bookstore ----> Place for posting up your writings and talk about books, ect.
Fading Light

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What do you think of my story?
  I like it! Thumbs up!
  I hate it! Thumbs down!
  Eh its okay, taking poll for gold! No thumbs!
View Results

Alurin The Forsaken One
Captain

Supportive Elder

12,250 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Generous 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 2:11 am
The sun was setting, the wind grew colder as the summer was fading and fall coming in. A young woman looked out her window, sighing softly before closing her eyes and reopened her pale green eyes, her soft dark yet light brown hair fell into her eyes. She watched the rain fall down the window pane before sighing softly, moving away from the window to her bed. Outside the town a cloaked figure watched silently before looking over the strings of the hood jingled a little before they looked forwards again and started to approach the town silently, each step quiet yet heavy.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 10:56 am
its interesting. is there more to it? 3nodding cause I'm curious to see who the strange person outside is biggrin  

suenya92

Alurin The Forsaken One
Captain

Supportive Elder

12,250 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Generous 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 2:39 pm
(yes there's more ^^)

The figure approached the town, slowly closing their one blue and one red eyes. Slowly they rose one hand up that held black tattoo markings on it. Silently a fireball formed, shooting up and floated in their palm. Slowly the person shook their head, lowering their hand before sighing. "...forgive me..." he muttered softly and rose his hand once more, releasing the fire ball as flames exploded from his hand, shooting out and striking the houses to set them ablaze. "It's time...for this story to begin." Slowly he turned, leaving the town as it burn. Behind him he heard people screaming and trying to put out the flames.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 5:26 pm
That's quite hooking and makes you want to read more~♥
Like a cliffhanger at every fullstop~♥  

Starrymite

7,850 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Invisibility 100

Alurin The Forsaken One
Captain

Supportive Elder

12,250 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Generous 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 8:04 pm
Testing 1, 2, 3  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 11:46 am
He walked, his eyes closing as in the town the people rushed trying harder to put out the flames. "Princess! Princess!" a man shouted, being a servant inside the noble household.

"Ah! Leon!" the young woman screamed, coughing trying to find a way out, the flames were engulfing the town. She coughed, stumbling and looked around, screaming before being pulled back, a beam falling. She looked back staring at a person in a black cloak. The person said nothing, holding her close as she stared, stunned, loss for words. The person placed a cloak over her before picking her up and began to run down the hall.

The servant looked around yelling for her before getting out the back way, watching, worried she was dead. "This can't be happening. What is going on? How could this happen? How could such a fire start without anyone seeing it sooner?" he asked shaking his head as the person in the cloak ran down the hall, taking turns and finally leaped out a window, glass shattering around and floating in the air seeming like time had slowed to her as she stared, mouth open before time seemed to resume and they hit the ground.  

Alurin The Forsaken One
Captain

Supportive Elder

12,250 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Generous 100
  • Invisibility 100

Alurin The Forsaken One
Captain

Supportive Elder

12,250 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Generous 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 11:55 am
The servant looked over stunned and a bit fearful before seeing the Princess. He rushed over quickly, the cloaked man slowly standing as pieces of glass slowly slipped from his body to the ground, clinking and some shattering more to tinier pieces. He looked at the servant, handing him the Princess before slowly nodding his head. "Take her somewhere safe." He said, his voice low and somewhat deep. She stared at him as the servant nodded, carrying her over to a wagon like carriage that common people used.

"Wait! Who are you sir?! I must know!" she shouted out, pushing against the servant as he set her down on her feet on the snowy ground. The man spoke not a word, his face continued to be hidden by the shadows of his hood. "Please! I must know!" she cried taking a few steps closer to him and he took a couple steps back.

"Good evening to you Princess." He said gently, giving a low bow onto one knee. She stared, tears starting to form at the brim of her eyes. He stood and looked towards the servant who gently walked up, softly taking hold of her arm and began to lead her back to the carriage. Her eyes were set on the cloaked man as he turned, walking away from them, not a sound or another word came from him as she watched, the tears slipping down her cheeks as she entered the carriage and sat down; the door was closed and the servant got up in the drivers seat, snapping the reins the horses began to trot down the pathway.

She stared, watching out the window, silently crying as the tears fell, longing to know who the man was who saved her life was and if she'd ever see him again. Deep down she hoped she would see him again, saying it silently to herself that she hoped he would once again appear and she might get to see his face and know his name.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 3:00 pm
The ride was quiet except for the sound of the horse's hooves hitting the hard frozen ground. She stared out the window silently, watching the snow fall quietly like a nightmare going into a dream, a peaceful dream like the calm that returned after the storm.

They would stop hours later at an inn, the servant Leon helping her out of the wagon and into the simple building. She kept the cloak on, hood up as she entered, looking about the simple room. Slowly she glanced about at the wooden walls that held some art on it as well as well cleaned windows. She stepped in farther with Leon at her side. "Hey! You two want something?" the Innkeeper snapped, his eyes narrowed.

She jumped looking quickly over to the middle aged man that had some gray hairs showing up. He sighed watching them. "You wanting something or not?" he snapped. She looked at Leon who nodded and they approached slowly.

"Um...could we get a room?" she asked kindly. The Innkeeper sighed, looking back at the key wall then to them.

"Sorry, no rooms open." He lied. She blinked looking at the keys seeing there was 3 keys on the wall.

"But...there's three keys. That should indicate that there are rooms open. Now please admit a room. We have the gold to pay you if you would just give us a key." Leon formally making the Innkeeper laugh.

"Please, you must be kidding. Go somewhere else. We're full." He snapped as Leon narrowed his eyes.

"Good sir, please give us a key and we can pay you what you require as pay for the night." Leon said firmly making the Innkeeper laugh before he stopped and sighed.

"I'm going to have to make ya, aren't I?" he asked coldly before, stepping out from behind his desk, walking over to them and began to push them both out. "I don't like strangers in my Inn so just get your crap and get out. You aint getting no room from me. Go somewhere else for the night. No outsiders allowed." He snapped, pushing them outside and slammed the door behind them.  

Alurin The Forsaken One
Captain

Supportive Elder

12,250 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Generous 100
  • Invisibility 100

Alurin The Forsaken One
Captain

Supportive Elder

12,250 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Generous 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 12:39 pm
She sighed, Leon placing an arm around her, leading her to the wagon and back into it. "We'll find another Inn princess." He said softly so none would hear, wanting to keep it hidden she was the Princess. She nodded softly.

"Thank you so much Leon." He nodded giving her a small bow of the head before closing the door and got into the drivers seat, looking around as he drove down the street, looking for another Inn or place to stay for the night. They came across another Inn but was rejected, going farther till was at the edge of the town, stopping at a Tavern. He got down and over, helping her out after opening the door.

"This place should work...I believe if they accept us that is." She gave a soft nod.

"I hope so." She said quietly as he nodded and they both entered, his arm around her as they entered, looking around softly. He lead her over to the desk for the Inn sighing.

"Excuse me sir...could we have a room?" he asked, the Innkeeper looking at him, being of slightly older than middle age, smirked.

"Why? You want a double room? How much you willing to part with? You don't look like you have any gold." He said, his voice old and a bit crackled some as he grinned, his teeth yellow and falling out. The princess got a disgusted look on her face but hid it best she could as did Leon.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 12:50 pm
"Well sir, we would like a room and we can pay you for one night." Leon said politely as she nodded.

"You say you can? Show me some gold boy." said the Innkeeper grinning wider. Leon refrained from covering his nose to block the smell but she covered her mouth coughing and sneezed.

"You alright sister?" Leon asked, quickly making up something on the spot. She nodded silently, the Innkeeper eying them both closely.

"Your sister you say? You show me some gold and I....might...have a room for you both." He said slyly grinning wide again. Leon nodded, pulling out a bag and placed the gold coins on the desk that would cover the night. The Innkeepers eyes lit up as he grinned, picking up the gold and testing one piece, biting it and nodded.

"Here. Take the room second floor third on the right." He said throwing them a key from under the desk and began to count the gold as Leon took the key, nodding.

"Thank you sir." He said, leading her upstairs quietly as she kept her face down and hidden as they stepped upstairs. Once inside the room he left her going down to move the horse and wagon, parking out of the way before he would return into the Inn, picking up some food as well on his way back up to their room sighing.

"You think we will be safe from whoever started the fire?" she asked softly as Leon entered.

"Yes, I'm sure of it." He said reassuringly to her before handing her her plate, sitting down and began to eat as did she. Outside a crow watched spreading it wings, cawing out as it flapped them hard and took to the skies, cawing once more as it flew off.  

Alurin The Forsaken One
Captain

Supportive Elder

12,250 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Generous 100
  • Invisibility 100
Bookstore ----> Place for posting up your writings and talk about books, ect.

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games