Welcome to Gaia! ::

◇ Xtreme Skilled Knights ◇

Back to Guilds

An army of many is more powerful than an army of one. 

Tags: everything, anime, poetry, clan, gold, fun, knights, skilled, RP, games, music, advice, vending, webcasts, booty grab, contests, art, music, zOMG, Wii, Xbox, Playstation, PC 

Reply Jak's Act I_______________-____________Microsoft
^.^ Dead Riseing~

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Neko Merow meow o3o

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 4:28 am
>=O Ok useally am great in all games but too be honest D: dead riseing just kicks the bucket for me >.< i cant get past the "over time" mode OR kill 52,396 zombies D: anyone got tips? i need em badly  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 6:08 am
I've never personally played the game. Though I do have quite a bit of experience with Survival Horror games. Including Time Attack modes and kill counts. The best advice I can give you is to keep moving. This will have a two pronged effect on your score in the game. One, it will allow you to avoid being cornered by a large hord of Zombies and two. It will allow you to rack up kills faster. As the respawn time will not affect your score nearly as much.  

LanceCalvis

Keith Valken Lionheart

Desirable Sex Symbol

6,200 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Healer 50
PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 6:36 am
Use the books. Books make certain items/weapons last more. Stick with a group of weapons, get their books, and let the mayhem begin.

Don't use firearms. They're not that effective as 99% of melee weapons.

Learn to make shakes and smoothies in the cafeteria's blender, as they help a lot.

If you have survivors with you, give THEM firearms. Firearms equipped on NPCs never run out of ammo, never break, and they always land headshots.

Beware of the night, as zombies get stronger and more appear.

Take pictures! Hint: When you start the game, before the old lady opens the main doors and lets the zombies in, take a picture of ALL those zombies. A PP Sticker is behind them, which'll net ya lots of points. Also, one of the NPCs with ya there has a shotgun, and will most likely die. If you can nab it before you escape/get killed, you'll be at an advantage.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 2:22 am
^^; lol thanks for the tips guys i'll try em both out razz  

Neko Merow meow o3o

kami-ninja11

7,750 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 2:37 am
get stronger at the gym the zombies won't get u there ninja  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 8:47 am
Go to Antiques/knickknacks shop. You will find battle axes in there. To me, it's one of the best weapons in the game.  

gamascar

Neko Merow meow o3o

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 5:10 am
xD Lol the gym i've tryed...trust me once u try too get out it seems inposible at times smile and that wepon shop is great but that battle axe just aint my type of wepon >~<  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 2:33 pm
I past over time easy with Adam chainsaw but you get that book to make shape weapons last longer. So you don't lose Adam chainsaw that easy and we sneaky so watch it xD

oh and grab a skateboard to rush some parts  

ayame_taiushi

Fairy

The John Henry Eden

6,350 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 9:24 am
I love dead rising there is a glitch to get around the time limit in the normal 72 hour mode that makes the game a lot easier. also makes it easier to get the 52,396 zombies.

Free Mode Glitch

This glitch allows you have a full free 72 hours game time to complete achievements, without having to do the main missions. You can easily unlock the Zombie Genocide Achievement, by driving over zombies in the Maintenance Tunnels, without having to worry about running to do missions.

Start a new game as normal until you reach the warehouse. Either walk forward, if you have taken the lift, or drop down from the shelves if you have entered through the top door. Walk towards the exit that leads to the mall and STOP. Do not enter the hallway. Just stay there and wait until 7pm game time.

After 7pm you will get the Queen Insect cut-scene, which isn’t meant to happen until near the end of the game. After the cut-scene, you can enter the hallway. The cut-scene which normally happens when you walk through the hallway, where Jessie asks you to find Brad, will not be activated. Since the first mission is not activated, none of the other main missions will be activated. You are now free to enter the mall and wreck havoc to unlock achievements.

taken from http://easyxbox360achievements.com/  
Jak's Act I_______________-____________Microsoft

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff