Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Occult Research Society

Back to Guilds

A guild devoted to the study of the occult, in all its forms. 

Tags: Magick, Psionics, Supernatural, Paranormal, Occult 

Reply The Helpdesk (Quick Questions and Assistance)
Can Dreams Carry into Reality?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kupodoodles

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 10:34 am
Maybe a month ago I had a dream of a character that would signal the beginning of the Apocalypse. The thing was called "G" in my dream for whatever reason. It basically went around killing people as the news covered it as long as possible. Anyways, after watching the news for a while, I looked out of my window and over my lawn (about 1 1/2 acres in length) and saw the creature. Then out of the blue it kills someone that wasn't even there, and I ran into my backyard and curled up into the fetal position hoping it would go past and not notice me, which thankfully it did.

Now onto the important piece of the whole thing

Today, even as I type this, I'm having hallucinations of "G" moving directly towards me, and my vision occasionally does a little strobe and i am seeing fractals. Often when I first make visual contact with the thing. I am sitting on my bed with my laptop, and haven't done anything that might trigger a flashback to it.

Does anyone know why this might be happening? I am have never done any sort of hallucinogenic drugs, nor is there any history of schizophrenia in my family, so I cant think of any explanation.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 10:37 am
Isn't it obvious? The apocalypse is coming.

Nah, just kidding.

Maybe you just psyched yourself out. It's happened to me before (I once had a similar experience, but it was huge-a** ******** hornets with clown faces that swarmed me. And a Hallucinated them a couple days later...)  

-X-Luciferin-X-Bandit-X-

kupodoodles

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 10:45 am
That is a possibility. Thanks for the input. It's just odd to me that the dream happened so long ago. Although, the human mind is a complicated thing, so anything is possible I suppose.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 5:37 pm
Maybe it is meant to be interpreted like a dream? Maybe the reappearance while awake is meant to tell you a profound change is about to happen to you, like the death tarot? Just a theory. sweatdrop  

Viscerim

M0LLEE am I

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 8:48 am
It might be an attack towards just for you? So maybe be careful. Or maybe you've been stressing out so you had the dream, and it freaked you out so much that you are imagining it.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 1:49 pm
All of the insight is appreciated. I stopped worrying about it after a recent OBE.  

kupodoodles

BenjaminDaniel

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 4:31 pm
The apocalypse is already here, sillies! XDD Inasmuch as it ever was or will be, at the very least... you know, I've had a similar vision. It was a blue pyramid very slowly approaching and signalling great, cataclysmic change of the apocalyptic sort too. I'm curious to know about how your OBE settled your worries about it.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 1:59 pm
It reduced stress and anxiety, which in turn helped me stop thinking about the dream. Its a rather amazing thing.  

kupodoodles

BenjaminDaniel

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 6:57 pm
kupodoodles
It reduced stress and anxiety, which in turn helped me stop thinking about the dream. Its a rather amazing thing.

Was it your first one or do they always have that effect on you?  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 3:58 pm
It was my first and I haven't had one since, so I don't know if it will have the effect next time.  

kupodoodles

BenjaminDaniel

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 4:31 pm
kupodoodles
It was my first and I haven't had one since, so I don't know if it will have the effect next time.

Ah, well that explains it XD I didn't know why it would be so especially relaxing if it wasn't your first. It tends to have that effect.  
The Helpdesk (Quick Questions and Assistance)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games