Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Atheists United

Back to Guilds

A safe and friendly place for Atheists to be themselves. 

Tags: Atheism, Theology, Philosophy, Science, Logic 

Reply The Main Discussion Place
Uneven odds for the Christians? A true Epic Fail here.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Captain_Shinzo

6,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 7:19 pm
Well, one day, I went searching on Youtube and I noticed something.
There is this religious war going on against Atheism and Christianity.
Each with three people on the sides.
The only difference is one is intelligent and open-minded and the other is just.....retarded and close-minded. ( Not all I guess... )

The ones on the Atheist side that I can name is:
TheAmazingAtheist
Tooltime9901
Thunderf00t

These guys have been having a rough war with these guys:
VenomfangX and VenomfungX
Jezuzfreak777
Howtheworldworks

Now, the funny thing is that, from what I have found, this war has gone on for about a month or so.

How did it end?
Christianity went into an illegal action by using the following:
Blackmail
False DMCAs
Votebots on both sides
and other terrible things.

I would suggest looking up all these guys because I love their videos.
The Atheist give me a laugh on how intelligent and funny they are while the Christians make me laugh because they make me want to think that they are just kidding...it is just that bad.
I think one of them was talking on how the Holocaust was ok because it was in the Bible. :

So yeah. In the end, the Christian side kinda lost after Thunderf00t, the most intelligent of the three with his skills in science and other life studies combined with his knowledge in the field of law and order, actually was going to go legal on their asses.
Pretty much, this is the video he made in dedication to show how he actually made a goal that one of the Christians wanted to make WITHOUT the votebots they used BECAUSE of their votebots. Ironic, eh?

Link:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xSf5fhb96tI&feature=PlayList&p=4618299B334AB7B9&index=9

That, was Epic Justice indeed.
Reason that was so awesome? At 2:00, it shows the message he and his viewers wanted these guys and their viewers indeed.
I agreed, it was an epic fail for the part of the Christian side.
If you want more information on the war and the legal battle, check this link to a stream of videos hosted by Thunderf00t himself.

Link: http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=4618299B334AB7B9

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now, why did I just write all this?
There is a moral lesson in all of this and it isn't involving religion.

It doesn't matter what knowledge of religion you have. If you have common sense and more knowledge of life then the other person, you will rip the opponents nuts off and serve it to his mouth on a silver pladder.
Why? Because life science makes MORE sense then fairy tales.

So, an actual life lesson to those Christians or other religious people out there....
or whatever your beliefs are....

Welcome to Karma, b***h.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 12:27 pm
Let's not forget: those who use votebots are DISHONEST.

[-Erik-]

Durem Citizen

7,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Generous 100
  • First step to fame 200

Captain_Shinzo

6,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 4:05 pm
[-Erik-]
Let's not forget: those who use votebots are DISHONEST.

Which was even worse. :{  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 9:04 pm
Bump...TO THE TOP!!!  

Captain_Shinzo

6,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Henneth Annun

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 10:12 pm
I really enjoy watching Tooltime9901 and TheAmazingAtheist, haven't watched much of Thunderf00t though.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 11:29 pm
I've watched all of thunderf00t's videos, some of theamazingatheist's videos, all of venomfangx's videos and some of jezuzfreak's videos. What I have to say? Thunderf00t is absolutely amazing. TheAmazingAtheist can be pretty annoying. His super angry attitude all the time, for some reason, just turns me off and makes me not want to watch anymore Lol. BUT I do have to admit his video on the top ten most badass cereals is awesome. Venomfangx has always been dishonest, and stupid even though he was/ is(?) the most popular Christian on youtube. He seemingly presents a good case for Christianity for all the ignorant Christians who watch his videos (the videos reassure them in their belief and they lack the critical thinking [or perhaps they refuse to apply critical thinking] to properly criticize Venom's horrible arguments). The more rational people, however, can easily dissect his arguments and realize the crap that they really are.  

D i v i n i t y

Tipsy Prophet

7,075 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Tipsy 100
  • Millionaire 200

Redem

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 4:54 am
I prefer AronRa's videos to thunderf00t's. They're as informative, far more entertaining but a little less diverse.
Good watching though.

I must say that the only snippets of venom's vids I've seen are in refutation videos, what I saw there made me have absolutely no desire to watch them in full. And sadly, Howtheworldworks even less so.

Ugh, it's painful to watch those guys in action.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 2:02 pm
the first link is not a link. and the web address won't work for me.  

Moonlight Wolf Pack

5,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Zambimaru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 10:39 pm
patcondell is my favorite youtube atheist. Unfortunately he doesn't frequently add new videos.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 1:57 pm
AA has been in my subscription channel for over a year now, Thunderfoot hasn't only because I liked some of his work, but man these guys can rip people down hard enough to send them through the floor. Its a shame that AA's pwnage videos got removed though, he did some nice work against biggoted christian there.  

Jester the Nightmare

Henneth Annun

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 9:14 pm
Zambimaru
patcondell is my favorite youtube atheist. Unfortunately he doesn't frequently add new videos.
I love patcondell. His strong view points facilitate much discussion between my friends and I, he never fails to interest.

----

A lot of the atheist vs theist Youtube wars are like a lesson in debate class, some of them are just really excellent.  
The Main Discussion Place

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games