Welcome to Gaia! ::

Elemental Genesis

Back to Guilds

The world is full of darkness and light. Each trying to take the other over. How can you stop the conflict? Join Genesis! 

Tags: Light, Dark, Elemental, Genesis, Roleplay 

Reply Elemental Plains (Neutral Territory)
The great plains Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Awesome Sensei
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 10:27 pm
User Image

A large field of grass, a basic situation for most basic encounters. It has a few scattered trees in the distance on the rolling plains. Wild flowers can also be found scatted on the hills. The azure sky is almost always filled with glorious cloud displays.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 10:35 pm
Death. The overcoming feeling of hurt was beginning to show itself into the young hero's body again. The black eyes starting to glow as the light escaped back into holy slayer, reveiling the darkness that was covered up by the small amount of light that he possessed. "damn it all!" The beast screamed as the darkness took over his body, his hair starting to fall over his shoulders as it grew a few inches longer, the white starting to come into his hair, the only thing holding back is the weapon on his shoulder, glowing fiercely, transforming into a weapon of darkness. Hold it back Teran, your okay! The beast winced as the transformation was done, and he was ready to kill again.  

Awesome Sensei
Captain

Rinexe
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 9:29 pm
A king of the age of maybe 15 walked across the grassy field, loving the fact that it wasn't like the other earth, dark, a black granite color. the field was beautiful, even with the bright sky above. He was in his regular outfit, mostly because this was a relaxing day. He didn't need the fur outfit or armor on his torso, just a regular shirt. He kept the cape on, and still had the staff however. They were almost essential unless wearing the fur. He continued along the grassy plains, until he felt something around him. Somewhere away was the energy of... It can't be him. HE DIED! How is he here!? Defaeco asked himself, getting worried. He pulled his staff off his waist, where it was positioned like a sheath. He prepared himself for any conflict as he edged forward slowly, seeing what was ahead as a small object.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 9:48 pm
The beast was complete. A large man a few inches taller then before with a black aura surrounding his body. A screaming voice was heard from him, and pulling his dark hood over his face, he stabbed holy slayer into the ground. "Now fill the earth with the darkness it has lost" as the darkness drained from his body, yet he stayed corrupted, creating teh darkness with his own energy. A patch of black ground surrounded him, looking as it did before the world was purified. the black hate rising from the ground as a fog grew over the top of the land, Teran begining to walk again, he was smiling yet his eyes shook as fear gripped onto his life like a leech, sucking the blood of his soul away. "Help me..." He muttered under his breath.  

Awesome Sensei
Captain

Rinexe
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 9:52 pm
"...CRAP!" Defaeco yelled into the air as he launched himself forward, seeing the heroes figure get larger and larger. He spun his staff around, to the tips of his fingers, bringing it around to his other hand, then continued to swing it into the ground. A beam of light shot from the earth, turning the grass into a white marble looking grass, but continued to flow. It was aimed at Ketsu, and there were two things that would happen if it hit. One, it would hurt him, and two, he would turn into a dead body, but only if he was just a risen spirit.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 4:12 pm
Tobias was walking among the hills when he noticed Dioblus.
I had better stay back, let him do his job and he will let me do mine.  

Saint Tobias

kjaslkdjiehdfba
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 8:15 pm
(Since this is the only place that people are posting i guess ill post here but you will just ignore me and treat me as some lowly person since ur the captains but here is a early its fine. HEHEHEHE)

Upon entry the great plains, Itazuki galloped around like a proud horse that just got some Pu Tang. He was full of joy and aggravation. Two very conflicting traits but this was how he was. He stopped in his track almost stuck in the mud as he saw a huge tree stand in the middle of now where. Where is the forest, did some b*****d come and chop some wood. His hand reached back and on his back was a crescent shape blade with odd markings running along it and then he unsheathed it and swung it, cutting the air and with it, sending a quick gust of burning air. The swift breeze did some damage to the tree. Rivets made its way and it was a mere scratch. "DAMN IT!!"  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 10:42 pm
Tysulir walked out into the plains and stopped on the top of the first large hill he came to and sat down in the lush grass. "Ah, just what I needed. A refreshing break for once." He said as he leaned back and held himself up with his arms as he looked out at the landscape and the clouds. A nice cool breeze blew past him randomly. His headband and near robe like attire fluttered slightly in the wind slightly on his thin stature. The twin daggers in their sheaths made almost no sound as Ty shifted his weight slightly.  

Hoarfrost Dirge
Crew

Dangerous Raider

Awesome Sensei
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 11:31 pm
Teran looked around and smiled, a blast of light was headed towards him. "Defaeco you fool! That could not work on a creature of darkness, even a spirit of my strength would feel no pain from that. I know your moves, former hero, and you are nothing of the man I once knew." Lifting into the air, large black wings, that looking like black bones, formed together with darkness, and began to fly slowly over to his former friend. "You do understand that your light is corrupted, far more corrupted then my darkness. I know you left me to die..." Black tears fell from the face of the hero, his white as ash body begining to slump into a depression. "Yet... I am still angry about that." A large blast of darkness, that which was the size of a basketball, launched forward into Defaeco's direction. Upon getting in the near vicinity, it exploded into many little needles, each of them exploding into a burst of fog, as it dissapeared Teran was gone, the only thing left was a note on the ground, saying You will regret what you have done...
[exits]

[Astui okami slave receives 1 point for training his kaze scythe]

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 7:47 am
Tobias slowly approached Defaceo.
" I think you'll at least be happy that I killed that ambassador. You'll find his remains in you re castle when you return. Who was that man anyway? " He sat down on a rock nearby.  

Saint Tobias

kjaslkdjiehdfba
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 9:42 am
[ I got a point for training. this guild rocks!!!!]
"I feel the power, surging through my body. Its so electrifying." Itazuki said as he spun his scythe, twisting it around his body almost missing vital spots that if he was one degree off his lower leg would be off and he would be bleeding to death. Then his scythe of the great winds was hurled up into the air and as it twinkled down the blade curled back like it was about to strike but it did not. Then it slipped and became lodged in Itazuki's back sheath meant only for the scythe. "I know where that feeling is coming from, its coming from those odd people there." Itazuki make his hands dance extravagantly around in a invisible space then he thrust out his fist and then stuck out a finger and as he did, a light stream of water trailed out but moved exceeding fast for a short distance. The jet of water drilled its way in the tree and pillowed out on the other side. "I feel so cool, and I won't shut up."  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 12:18 pm
Defaeco looked to the one training and back to Teran. "You idiot," he said under his breath while he talked. At the show of smoke, needles, and large balls, Defaeco laughed. A note fell, however, and it seemed somewhat interesting. I will regret what I have done, eh? Sure. I. Will. He turned and headed toward the boy training, Itazuki it seemed. Being the King, he knew who most people were, but only their name. He had something like a king he had studied about, one who kept something of a Domesday Book. He had something like it, but more magical. Defaeco waved his arm toward Itazuki, calling for him. "You there, come to me!" he yelled.  

Rinexe
Vice Captain

kjaslkdjiehdfba
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 2:07 pm
Itazuki heard him being called. He was not fond of being ordered. Was Itazuki meant to drop what he was doing to walk over to the man. Was he? "Yo man!! I'm busy and this is the only time I get to do stuff like this." Itazuki muttered senselessly not even taking a second to think what this man could do. Itazuki gripped the hilt of his Katana and flung it out and looked at the tree. It was not how he visioned it be. He charged forth, then with out hesitation he was gone but reappeared in front of the tree. His blade swiftly crossed the tree three or five time. After standing up strait the tree fell down in different sections all at once. The segments of the tree were of clean cut.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 5:51 pm
"I am really resisting killing you for the 'Yo. Man.' Look at who I am," he said with a frown across his face. he spun his staff then pointed it forward at Itazuki and started to charge a blast just to make sure he'd pay attention.

(Very short post, going to Lazer metallica show with friends.)

Rinexe
Vice Captain

kjaslkdjiehdfba
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 8:03 pm
To play along with this urge of childish Itazuki quickly sputtered a string of words. "Yo man...don't make me come over there and bust a cap." He was just joking of course and this attitude had gotten him in some deep stuff. Usually he could handle it but this guy was some thing else. "Ok ok ok ok. I can see you can't handle no joke."

(now for the record I can use proper wording but, Itazuki is just being stupid.)  
Elemental Plains (Neutral Territory)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff