Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
~Not A Typical Love Story~(1x1)~(Moonily Filled)~ Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 2:26 pm
Pre-Story:
X(Your character, give him a name), is the prince of Karania, a kingdom on the coast with vast forests on the inland. He is also in love with his bride-to-be, Jesabelle. Though she was a commoner whose father was a fishing merchant, when their eyes met on that crowded street while X was taking a tour of his kingdom, it was love at first sight. Jesabelle went to live in the castle, but she never forgot her father. She visited him as often as she could, bringing gifts to help him with his business.

Then, on one of the days that she went out with her father on his ship, a terrible storm kicked up and the cross-beam came whipping around and hit Jesabelle right on the head, knocking her over the side of the ship where she disappeared beneath the waves. Her father tried everything he could to retreive his daughter, but to no avail. Greiving for his daugher, Jesabelle's father returned to the kingdom and brought the news to X, whose heart broke once he heard that his love had been claimed by the sea. The pain was so great, that he swore that he would never love again . . . thus the kingdom began its decline as the prince, mourning over his lost love, neglected the affairs of the kingdom.

Meanwhile . . . a young woman washed up on the shore of the capital, barely breathing. A kind old man and woman who were the keepers of the nearby lighthouse found her and nursed her back to health. All she can remember is the name Bella and that she is 21 years old . . .

Plot Bunnies:
X will become cold without the love of his life, so he'll try and push everyone away from him.
Bella will travel to the palace, having a feeling that it will lead to her lost memories. She is hired as a personal maid to the prince, though she doesn't realize that this is only because of her resemblance to the late fiancee to the prince.
Bella has spent a year healing in the elderly couple's house, and a lot has changed in that time.
Contrary to popular belief, Jesabelle did NOT drown in the ocean in the storm. She merely lost her memory and was washed up on shore, remembering only her age, and the pet name that X used to call her . . . Bella.

Rules:
PG 13
Literacy Please!
Have fun! ^-^
Please PM me your profiles!
Title it "Heartbroken"
Add a heart to the top. ^-^
If this is already full, but you want to join anyway, please PM me, I'm sure we can work something out. ^-^

Profiles:
Yours: (X)
Name:
Personality:
Bio: Previously Stated
Appearance:

Yours:
Name: Alexander
Personality: cold, harsh, lonely, sad, barely talks to anyone ... once he was loving, kind, caring and helpful
Appearance:
User Image

Mine:
Name: Bella (Jesabelle)
Personality: Sweet, stubborn, curious, kind, loving, caring, adventurous, fiery
Appearance: User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 2:32 pm
Mine mine mine mine mine *leaps and growls taking chibi and rp and holding them protectively. *

MINE!  

Moonhera

Distinct Poster

7,800 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bookworm 100

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 2:32 pm
GAK! 0.0 . . . *squished*  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 2:45 pm
((STARTING!!))

Bella stood on the beach where she had washed up on shore one year ago . . . She had done this every day, hoping that her memories would return, but they never had . . . She sighed and then turned to go back to the elderly couple that had found her. She entered the little hut. "Grandmother! Grandfather!" she called out, letting them know that she was home. They never asked her to call them anything so intimate, but Bella was truly grateful that they had taken care of her all this time. The old woman came out of the kitchen. "Oh, Bella . . . any memories deary?" she asked with a kind smile. Bella sighed and shook her head. "Nothing Grandmother . . . I . . . I don't think that I'll be able to find my memories here . . ." she murmured softly. The old woman frowned and then came forward and pulled the girl into a hug. "I knew that this day would come . . . You've been a dear . . . but you need to find your memories." she said and then pulled back and smiled. "Now, stay there, and I'll help you get ready . . ."

A few hours later, the old man had returned from a trip to the lighthouse, and together they bid her farewell as she made her way to the castle, a feeling drawing her there. Besides, a lot of people passed through the capital . . . maybe she'd find someone who could jog her memory . . .

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Moonhera

Distinct Poster

7,800 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 2:52 pm
Alexander sat in his study, looking at the papers that was before him, untied and fluttering. He then slowly turned to look at the floating curtains in the wind, a picture hovering in mid air where he held it, a drawing of his true love, Jesabelle. He never let anyone near the desk, and no one had tried ... everything was tied up in a little bundle, sorted time and time again. His hand quivered as he clenched the picture before knowing what he was actually doing and then he was in a great panic to sort the picture out. Making sure it was fine he placed it gently down as he stared at her face so longingly  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 5:04 pm
Bella sighed as she saw the line for employment in the castle. However, she merely shifted the strap of her bag a little higher up on her shoulder and got in line, determined to wait out the line for as long as she needed. Now that she had left her adoptive grandparent's house, she had to get a job to support herself . . . and she needed housing . . . a job in the palace was the only job that housed their workers.

After what seemed like hours of waiting in line, finally, Bella was called into the interview room. She took a deep breath before she entered and then walked in with a smile . . . one that faultered as she noticed that the man who was doing the interviewing stiffened at the sight of her. She wondered why. "Hello!" she said cheerfully, trying not to let his stiffening bother her as she curtsied as best as she could. "I'm looking for a job." she said and felt a little more confidant as the man relaxed.

"Wh-what are your qualifications?" he asked, unable to keep from stuttering, the shock of the resemblance of this woman to the late fiancee to the prince.

Bella smiled. "Well, I can cook, sow, clean, and I've been told that my organizational skills are quite enviable." she said, getting more and more nervous, but doing the best she could to not show it.

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Moonhera

Distinct Poster

7,800 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 2:28 pm
((WITCHY HAS RETURNED!))

Alexander looked out of the window as he saw the line of people looking for employment within his chambers, as his personal maid. Alexander looked down at the papers again and took one over to his arm chair. It was the last letter that Jesabelle had ever sent him ... before the accident had happened. Alexander remembered everything about it because had looked at it that long but still he hoped ... something would say ... maybe she didn't get on the boat. Maybe it was an imposter ... but it was no use ... although the truth stared him in the face, he couldn't accept it  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 4:05 pm
((YAY!!))

Bella was estatic! The man who was doing the interviews had hired her! She was going to be the prince's personal maid! She smiled happily as the man gave her a temporary uniform until they could get one that fit her perfectly. She thanked the man and while he went to turn away all the other applicants, she went into a changing room to change her outfit. The man came back and by that time, she was already dressed and waiting. "Please, follow me." he said and led her to another room, one with chairs. Bella looked around in awe and wonder . . . and with a slight sense of Dejavu . . . "Wait here, until Prince Alexander comes to fetch you." the man said and then went to go tell the prince that he had chosen a personal maid for him.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Moonhera

Distinct Poster

7,800 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 3:47 pm
Alexander drew his trembling finger over the picture as he followed it all the way around. So pure and tiny ... yet it was prefect, she was prefect. So prefect that the ones whom controlled death had taken her away from him ... was he really that undeserving of a beautiful woman whom was the most brilliant person whom he ever met?  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 8:17 pm
The manservant found Alexander and knocked on the wall of the study as he entered before bowing. "Your Highness, your new maid is awaiting you and your orders." he said respectfully.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Moonhera

Distinct Poster

7,800 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 2:44 pm
Alexander looked up at the manservant and nodded, standing up slowly and returning the letters and pictures to their secure place in the desk. He sighed as he locked the desk with the key and placed it on his belt before following the manservant towards his new maid. As he looked up at her, ready to tell her, his words were taken from his mouth ... Alexander turned a sudden pale colour, his mouth opening and closing and his eyes wide as he looked at Bella  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 6:24 pm
Bella looked up and smiled as she saw the prince before standing up, fighting a blush that she had no idea where it came from. "Good morning Your Highness." Bella said with a curtsy. "I hope you find my service satisfactory." she said and then noticed that Prince Alexander seemed to be rather pale. She couldn't help the confusion that crossed her face.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Moonhera

Distinct Poster

7,800 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 2:38 pm
Alexander turned to the manservant his temper rising "is this meant to be a joke! Because I don't find it all that amusing!" he said as he held the man's collar tightly in his fists "IS THIS FUNNY TO YOU?" he yelled out loud. Everything about this girl ... she looked so alike ... it was literally destorying him from the inside out  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 2:44 pm
Bella's eyes widened and she backed up, falling back into her chair, horrified by the sudden explosion of temper from the prince.
The manservant's eyes widened. "Sh-she met the requirements! It is not my fault she looks so similar!" he stammered out, trying to defend his choice.

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Moonhera

Distinct Poster

7,800 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 3:12 pm
Alexander held the man there for only a moment longer before letting him go and turning to look at the girl. He was trying to control his breath, she was too similar, it was too soon! "Right, girl" he said his breathing and temper much more under control "whats your name?" he asked  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff