Welcome to Gaia! ::

Elemental Genesis

Back to Guilds

The world is full of darkness and light. Each trying to take the other over. How can you stop the conflict? Join Genesis! 

Tags: Light, Dark, Elemental, Genesis, Roleplay 

Reply Ethral (Neutral Territory)
Ethral City Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hoarfrost Dirge
Crew

Dangerous Raider

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 9:03 pm

User Image

The city of Ethral is a place that is unbiased to light or darkness. Here all types of elemental users and non elementals meet and trade while living here. The city its self is full of inspiring architecture that is very open air since the city is never very cold thanks to the large barrier that surrounds it that controls the weather over this place to most extents.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 4:33 pm
The King, Defaeco, darted into the city, skidding to a stop after his annoying run. He was doing his rounds, checking out things, and knew that this was the place to find assassins, magicians, warriors, and what he was really looking for, necromancers. He needed some professionals at these jobs, not just silly soulless knights. They bored him. He was also looking for a clown, just for kicks. As he walked down the streets, something caught his attention. A tattered piece of paper was on the ground, and inked onto it were words that he did not like. "JOIN THE RESISTANCE" it said. "THE KING IS NOT WHAT YOU THINK!" After looking at it for a few seconds, he cast it aside, and as it drifted down, it was devoured by a white light that was pulled into his staff.  

Rinexe
Vice Captain

Saint Tobias

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 6:09 pm
" Well if youre looking for an assasin, here I am."
Said Tobias, suddenly appearing in front of him.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 6:18 pm
"There you are, now, if you could, tell me if you killed that fool or not," he said softly, as he examined the surroundings. It was a beautiful place, and a good place for hiring the best of workers, and he knew that because it was where he found Tobias. He found Tobias when he was 25, when Defaeco was 13. He was hired as a bodyguard, right after Defaeco killed his father. But soon, he ended up as an assassin.  

Rinexe
Vice Captain

Saint Tobias

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 6:20 pm
"Of course! Did you doubt me? Now who is it exactly youre looking for? I know everyone in this city."  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 6:33 pm
"Okay, that's good... now what about that annoyance at the fields?" he asked Tobias as he started to walk over a bridge. The water showed signs of incoming darkness, showing the lands were returning to their original state again.
((Short post, can't think.))  

Rinexe
Vice Captain

Saint Tobias

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 6:35 pm
"He wasn't worthy of my blade, I guess, sorry so who do you need to find?"  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 7:27 pm
"Anyone who can kill. I need a woman this time however... one with deadly skill. One that can be your rival, an assassin.... I also require a necromancer, one who would someday be able to raise an army someday..." he said, and then continued to mumble under his breath about getting a jester.  

Rinexe
Vice Captain

Saint Tobias

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 7:33 pm
"Hehhahaha! Compete with me? I do know someone who may meet youre standards, but she may be hard to find. As for a necromancer, I know someone , an old friend." He slowly walked off, then turned around." Do you want to come?"  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 7:35 pm
Defaeco reluctantly followed while grasping his face in case of an attack by some silly resistance member. It wasn't that they would have a chance against him, but he just wanted to take them out before they tried to lay a hit on him.  

Rinexe
Vice Captain

Saint Tobias

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 7:40 pm
Tobias walked down the road about five blocks. "Crap, I told you she wouldnt be here!" He slipped a little piece of paper under the door." It says to meet us in Hades. That's where were heading."  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 7:54 pm
"Okay, then, let's make this fast! You, teleport mage!" he yelled, and threw about 100 coins(100USD) at a mage, then continued with, "Send us to Hades!" he yelled and prepared for the familiar sensation of teleporting. AKA nauseating. A white flash hit the two of them and sent them down and far away toward a place in The Darkness, known as Hades.  

Rinexe
Vice Captain

iwouldlikethisgone

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 11:58 am
Drasta was walking about randomly. He looking for a particular book, and having no success whatsoever, I mean how hard is it to find a copy of the 'Necronomicon'
((cookie for anyone who gets the reference)), in a city, for all piratical intents and purposes, dedicated to wizards?  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 8:33 pm
[oh that is the book of the dead! Its in a movie with the guy with the chainsaw hand, but other then that...

drasta receives 1 point for being awesome at references that stump Origin...]  

Awesome Sensei
Captain

Ethral (Neutral Territory)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out