Submit

Who would win?
  Vegito
  Gogeta
View Results

Overly Epux

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 10:31 pm
User Image

I say vegito, He's just pure win. And potara is stronger than the fusion dance.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 11:47 am
i say Gogeta would win. Vegeto may be all win, but Gogeta is stronger. even if it doesn't last as long as the potara earrings.  

Zetsu_girl15

Super-Buu girl

6,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 3:16 pm
well hell i'd vote for Vegeta! Yeah suuuure that Gogeta is stronger but come on... Vegeta will find a way to destroy him one way or another cuz he's smart no doubt 3nodding Dang the votes are tied now whee  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 5:15 am
Super-Buu girl
well hell i'd vote for Vegeta! Yeah suuuure that Gogeta is stronger but come on... Vegeta will find a way to destroy him one way or another cuz he's smart no doubt 3nodding Dang the votes are tied now whee

I just untied it! And the tiebreaker is: Vegito would win! Vegito is just better  

jdkornuta

Zetsu_girl15

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 5:58 pm
Super-Buu girl

it's vegeto vs. gogeta. not vegeta vs. gogeta  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 10:59 am
die hard fan of DX
i say Gogeta would win. Vegeto may be all win, but Gogeta is stronger. even if it doesn't last as long as the potara earrings.

Actually That's not True! If Gogeta Can go ssj4 than vegito can as well (he was just never used again.) And also on physical strength, Gogeta kicked Janemba far away so he could use sol punished and ssj4 gogeta was fast enough to hit omega shenron far away w/o him seeing the kicks.

Now egito Punched buu in the face and then kicked him and. . .well it's the 1st part of this video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pUi-rNsbYUI&feature=related  

Overly Epux

Zetsu_girl15

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 11:00 am
Overly Epux
die hard fan of DX

Actually That's not True! If Gogeta Can go ssj4 than vegito can as well (he was just never used again.) And also on physical strength, Gogeta kicked Janemba far away so he could use sol punished and ssj4 gogeta was fast enough to hit omega shenron far away w/o him seeing the kicks.

Now egito Punched buu in the face and then kicked him and. . .well it's the 1st part of this video ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pUi-rNsbYUI&feature=related

watching that video, i noticed 2 things. 1; twice u c a flash of super vegeto. 2; in a fight between gogeta and vegeto, neither would win. they are equally strong. or so you would think. when gogeta comes into the picture, both sayains have grown stronger since their encounter with buu. then again since vegeto and gogeta are both goku and vegata fused together, they r equal. so again i say neither would win. i chance my vote sweatdrop .  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 12:34 pm
die hard fan of DX
Overly Epux
die hard fan of DX

Now egito Punched buu in the face and then kicked him and. . .well it's the 1st part of this video ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pUi-rNsbYUI&feature=related

watching that video, i noticed 2 things. 1; twice u c a flash of super vegeto. 2; in a fight between gogeta and vegeto, neither would win. they are equally strong. or so you would think. when gogeta comes into the picture, both sayains have grown stronger since their encounter with buu. then again since vegeto and gogeta are both goku and vegata fused together, they r equal. so again i say neither would win. i chance my vote sweatdrop .
butif they're equal status then vegito would win (the earrings lasting longer XP)  

Overly Epux

Zetsu_girl15

PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 6:54 pm
Overly Epux
die hard fan of DX
Overly Epux
die hard fan of DX

butif they're equal status then vegito would win (the earrings lasting longer XP)
so what if the earrings last longer! there wouldn't be a winner! basically they're the same person!  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 10:46 am
ack!! im sorry whee i spelt Vegito wrong! sorry i guess i was just thinking soo fast i said Vegeta insted of Vegito lol my bad xd thanks for correcting me lol rofl  

Super-Buu girl

6,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50

Zetsu_girl15

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 8:46 pm
Super-Buu girl
ack!! im sorry whee i spelt Vegito wrong! sorry i guess i was just thinking soo fast i said Vegeta insted of Vegito lol my bad xd thanks for correcting me lol rofl

'S okay. We all mispell things at one point or another xp  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 3:22 am
Actually That's not True! If Gogeta Can go ssj4 than vegito can as well

well i agree but if you really think about it the final kamehame ha would destroy the big bang kamehameha
because if vegeto went at maximum power the blast could send vegeta flying out the solar system like what vegeta did 2 cell with jus a final flash
and if 1 kamehameha(warp kamehameha) was possibly a threat 2 destroy cell and the earth then yes final kamehameha
i dont c the big bang attack destroying anything in the show
just android 19  

GOD_Stayy Stackkinn

Damnidall

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 12:29 pm
Just to throw out my own 2 cents, I say Vegito would win for a few reasons.... They both are immensely more powerful than Majin Buu even in his first Kid form, however, take note that Gogeta (in the movie) was a super saiyan 2 already (notable by all the lightning flashes) while Vegito was easily more powerful than buu while still in normal form. He only went Super saiyan just to show off. As far as them being equal simply because they're made up of the same 2 people would also be innaccurate because the potara makes a new person with his own power level completely independent of his creators current levels, while Gogeta's powerlevel depends entirely on the current power level of his.... So if Goku and Vegeta were at a higher level to start, so too would Gogeta, while Vegito would not. Of course, there's also the time limit thing....

Lastly, Gogeta can't become a ss4. Goku and Vegeta have to be ss4 before the fusion, and the time limit is brought way down due to the increase in power. Vegito would eventually be able to achieve ss4 on his own. I just think that if the two were to somehow magically do battle, the advantage would go to Vegito. Even if he were slightly weaker (which is unlikely) he would simply have to stall, and Vegito would definitely know that when considering his tactics.  
The Saiyan Society

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games