Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Home
Usagi and Mamoru Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which Sailor Moon couple do you like best?
Usagi & Mamoru
47%
 47%  [ 99 ]
Usagi & Seiya
10%
 10%  [ 22 ]
Star Fighter & Kakyuu
1%
 1%  [ 3 ]
Ami & Taiki
1%
 1%  [ 4 ]
Minako & Yaten
3%
 3%  [ 7 ]
Rei & Yuuichirou
6%
 6%  [ 13 ]
Haruka & Michiru
14%
 14%  [ 31 ]
Luna & Artemis
14%
 14%  [ 31 ]
Total Votes : 210

Wubbzy

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2005 8:17 pm
Is there anyone else here that doesn't like the couple Usagi and Mamoru? I've seen all the episodes from the Stars season, but not too many from the others, so I was kinda wondering...because Mamoru was 'dead' through the whole season, I really didn't see a lot of him. If you see only the Stars season, you tend to lean more towards the Seiya and Usagi couple, I guess....  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2005 8:19 pm
Haruka & Michiru but when it comes to Usagi, I liked how things went in the Star series, I was never a big fan of Mamoru *hides* ninja Besides, Seiya's cool.  

Feril

Wubbzy

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2005 8:23 pm
Yaaaaaayyyy!! Seiya is COOOOOOOOOOOOL!!! blaugh
Well, he really is....  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2005 8:33 pm
I've seen all the SM series, and I think that if you see between the R and SuperS series you'd lean more towards Usagi/Mamoru.

At any rate...no matter what her disguise, Seiya will always be female...  

Kaori Amatsuka

Sugary Bunny

14,175 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500

Feril

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2005 8:40 pm
EternalJupiter
I've seen all the SM series, and I think that if you see between the R and SuperS series you'd lean more towards Usagi/Mamoru.

At any rate...no matter what her disguise, Seiya will always be female...
And? neutral  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2005 8:42 pm
Usagi/Mamoru all the way, who could hate the Goddess and God of CrystalTokyo, plus without Usagi/Mamoru there would be no ChibiUsa and we gotta have her. Also, Seiya will always be a female, though SHE disguised herself as male in the Japanese SM Series, because there was no American SM Stars....which I believe if it came out there would be talk that Seiya and the other would pull a Hakura and be female cross dresser  

Ginvera

Wubbzy

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2005 8:45 pm
Seiya may be female, but that's only on Kinmoku and when transformed. On Earth, when he's singing, etc., he's MALE!!! *pout pout*  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2005 8:47 pm
My problem with him is that he showed up, threw a flower and that was about it. I forget what series or perhaps episode it was where I liked him a little bit better caused he actually did something. When he goes all evil and stuff, we see he can fight and that happens, what, once? As for Chibi Usa, I could stand her a bit more later in the series and way more in Japanese, but, if it came down to it, my vote stays with Seiya+Usagi over Mamoru+Usagi. Seiya pulled some major crap for Usagi.  

Feril

Feril

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2005 8:48 pm
And who gives a damn about gender, really now?  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2005 8:48 pm
luna and Artemis all the way, haha i know im weird but i love animals together its so sweet  

MewAyame

Taihomi

Anxious Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2005 9:07 pm
I've always loved Usagi and Mamoru as a couple. They seem so perfect for each other. As far as Seiya goes, I've always disliked the fact that the Starlights are women.... but they come to earth and become men. It just didn't make sense to me so I always rooted for Mamoru and Usagi.

Uranus and Neptune was a good couple too. They had a great seriousness and maturity to their relationship, unlike Usagi and Mamoru. Luna and Artemis is another amazing couple. I cried so hard in the S movie for Luna, but her and Artemis are so right for each other.

I know I kinda sound dumb when I say 'perfect' or 'right' about these couples, but its more of a feeling that I can't describe. They just compliment each so well that its hard to define. Anyhow, I dunno if I can say much about the rest of the couples since I still have yet to see the whole series, but those 3 are my favorite couples.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2005 9:11 pm
Ginvera
Usagi/Mamoru all the way, who could hate the Goddess and God of CrystalTokyo, plus without Usagi/Mamoru there would be no ChibiUsa and we gotta have her. Also, Seiya will always be a female, though SHE disguised herself as male

Why do we gotta have Chibi-Usa? Sorry, but I am not Chibi-Usa's biggest fan. They should have put Kousagi in the anime instead of Parallel Sailormoon.

Besides, just because Seiya's a woman doesn't mean she can't stay in her male disguise on Earth to be with Usagi. Not that her being a woman matters anyway...

I just... am not Mamoru's biggest fan either. I adore SeiyaxUsagi.

*cough* I even wrote a one shot fic where they got together.  

Solar Kitty-chan

Hawaiian_Gurl

Dangerous Lover

7,800 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2005 9:25 pm
I have always been a fan of Mamaru and Usagi fan since the frist sesson of Salior Moon till the last sesson , to bad i have seen the last sesson crying oh well , but i did read the manga 3nodding  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2005 9:38 pm
Solar Kitty-chan
Ginvera
Usagi/Mamoru all the way, who could hate the Goddess and God of CrystalTokyo, plus without Usagi/Mamoru there would be no ChibiUsa and we gotta have her. Also, Seiya will always be a female, though SHE disguised herself as male

Why do we gotta have Chibi-Usa? Sorry, but I am not Chibi-Usa's biggest fan. They should have put Kousagi in the anime instead of Parallel Sailormoon.

Besides, just because Seiya's a woman doesn't mean she can't stay in her male disguise on Earth to be with Usagi. Not that her being a woman matters anyway...

I just... am not Mamoru's biggest fan either. I adore SeiyaxUsagi.

*cough* I even wrote a one shot fic where they got together.

I have to admit, I like Kousagi better then ChibiUsa, but still...you may not be a ChibiUsa fan, but she is there and she is the daughter of Usagi and Mamoru. The Goddess and God of CrystalTokyo, the rulers, blah blah blah. PLUS we NEED Mamoru lol, he is of course SAILOREARTH(although not female.)

I didn't say I had a problem with Seiya being female...the whole female/female couples are awesome, I love Hakura and Michiru. Also, if you didn't know Seiya actually loves her Princess, the only reason Seiya was attracted to Usagi was because Usagi reminded her of Princess Kakyuu. Though Seiya in the Japanese Anime version loved Usagi, Usagi won't allow it. But Seiya also loves truly and deeply, her princess and that is what I believe. If I could, I would love to see on that poll Seiya/Kakyuu because they are my absolute second favorite female/female couple(first is Hakura/Michiru.)

Ginvera

Ginvera

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2005 9:39 pm
chibiayame-sama
luna and Artemis all the way, haha i know im weird but i love animals together its so sweet

Of course! I love them too, because I love little Diana.  
Home

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff