Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Home
Sailormoon Punishes Perverts Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Toast_Lady

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2005 5:56 am
User Image

This is a photo taken in a Japanese subway during the time period when PGSM was popular (about a year ago) Sailor Moon is saying her classic line, "In the name of the moon, I'll punish you!" but she is directing it at "chikan". Chikan are perverts, specifically Japanese businessmen who try to grope girls on crowded trains. It's actually a social problem in Japan.

So here's Sailor Moon telling them to WATCH OUT!!  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2005 6:30 am
I know if I ever go to Japan, that if any guy touches me..(unless he's hot) will get punched with my huge purple ring! Although, I don't think they'll consider touching a foreign girl..so I guess I'm safe..I'll look at the picture at home, for some reason its not showing up on the computer..  

Ling_Xiaoyu8905

My Ass

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2005 8:16 am
holy s**t, i thought that was just s**t that they wrote about in comic books.. like the manga i was reading.. GTO

man business men are sick ********.. thats gross...

I know that when if i ever visit japan that s**t wont happen... lol i think it be hilarious for them to try that s**t here in New york and watch their asses get jumped. rofl  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2005 8:35 am
the Executive types, they think money will get them everything, if I catch a guy groping a girl in the subway I'm gonna kick his a**, deal him a beating... maybe it would get me a show or something... would be interesting to watch on the news lol. still, I'm a guy, and I cant condone what these exec-types do, greed/wealth is no excuse for poor behavior, and those perverted buisinessmen need to grow up! I appluade you Tsukino Usagi, AKA Sailor Moon! *clapping*  

RAPTOR948

Potado

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2005 10:54 am
RAPTOR948
the Executive types, they think money will get them everything, if I catch a guy groping a girl in the subway I'm gonna kick his a**, deal him a beating... maybe it would get me a show or something... would be interesting to watch on the news lol. still, I'm a guy, and I cant condone what these exec-types do, greed/wealth is no excuse for poor behavior, and those perverted buisinessmen need to grow up! I appluade you Tsukino Usagi, AKA Sailor Moon! *clapping*

3nodding I agree!  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2005 11:13 am
My a**
holy s**t, i thought that was just s**t that they wrote about in comic books.. like the manga i was reading.. GTO

man business men are sick ********.. thats gross...

I know that when if i ever visit japan that s**t wont happen... lol i think it be hilarious for them to try that s**t here in New york and watch their asses get jumped. rofl
Yes believe it or not. I also heard that now-a-days some girls concider it a complement if a random guy off the street gropes them... eek  

x~Rei_Hino~x

3,950 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

x~Rei_Hino~x

3,950 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2005 11:14 am
Potado
RAPTOR948

3nodding I agree!

Hai, hai! 3nodding  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2005 12:26 pm
man i hate perves  

berry_cybunny_furub

Solar Kitty-chan

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2005 3:25 pm
Maybe I'm weird... but I don't think I'd react like most other people. Eheh... my friends and I have the tendency to grope each other when we get really hyper, so I guess I'm sorta used to it.

But that is funny. Sailor Moon beating up subway perverts... damn, that should have happened in the series xd  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2005 3:27 pm
yeah that would've been funny! I'd like to see Chibi Usa beat up the Perv in my class!  

Latias-loves-Ash69

SteelPatrickHarris

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2005 3:37 pm
some places in japan have started train cars for female passengers only. ^_^ heart Haruka and Michiru might enjoy riding. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2005 3:38 pm
Ling_Xiaoyu8905
I know if I ever go to Japan, that if any guy touches me..(unless he's hot) will get punched with my huge purple ring! Although, I don't think they'll consider touching a foreign girl..so I guess I'm safe..I'll look at the picture at home, for some reason its not showing up on the computer..

they love foreign girls ninja i watched a documentary on it

ellyfish_

SteelPatrickHarris

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2005 5:43 pm
I keep thinking though.. a sexy girl in cosplay may only encourage them >XD  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2005 7:13 pm
Lillico

Yea really, I can just imagine a guy walking up to that poster, staring at it and....::fap fap fap::  

Toast_Lady

ellyfish_

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2005 10:01 pm
Toast_Lady
Lillico

Yea really, I can just imagine a guy walking up to that poster, staring at it and....::fap fap fap::

lol...

Home

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces