Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Spooky Artificial Ruins Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

x InfinityOrion x

350 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 4:48 pm
User Image

These ruins stand in the middle of a forest, and surround an altar that stands at 30 feet. The ruins may look real, but it's actually fake. They were build my a man named Shiro Kuro approximately 3 years ago. The ruins are riddled with booby traps, which Shiro can control while standing on the altar.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 8:04 pm
Tadashi walked into the ruins looking to meet his new sensei that he had been assigned to. "I hope this guy is worth coming to this kreepy place."  

Zaphiakel

iZann

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 8:40 pm
User Image
Chen Quan
陈权
Student of Kusagakure

Cannot see your face, cannot hear your voice...

A white haired boy with a blindfold around his eyes stumbled haphazardly into the ruins, seemingly lost. Or, was it something else? There was a certain evil aura around the boy, the way he stumbled and held his head in his heads, groaning in pain. Finally, when he reached Tadashi, he sank onto the ground on his knees, his head clenched in his hands as he dropped to the ground at Tadashi's feet. What on earth was happening?

...This hell is my realm.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 5:41 am
Tadashi saw the boy looking like he was in pain. Tadashi bent down. "Hey you ok you don't look so good." Tadashi put his hand on the boy sholder  

Zaphiakel

iZann

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 6:35 am
User Image
Chen Quan
陈权
Student of Kusagakure

The seven year old boy groaned in pain as he clenched his head tighter, rolling over and doubling up to try and get the pain in his head to stop. When Tadashi touches him on the shoulder, he would feel a searing pain in his hand almost as if he had been burnt. A thin layer of purple chakra was starting to surround Quan, a layer settling over him like a cloak of aura and the rest flaring wildly around him as if they were wild flames and feeding off Quan's pain.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 6:36 am
((.. Sailormoon reference pic O.o..))  

3Rton

iZann

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 6:47 am
((LOL rofl ))  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 6:48 am
As Tadashi's hand touch the boy skin all he felt was searing pain. In that instant he jump back. The felt the dark chakra surrounding the boy. "Thats interesting your something not normal." A smile krept across Tadashi's face as he pulled out his demon wind shurikan.  

Zaphiakel

jwalker67

7,000 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 7:15 am
Auron arrived behind Tadashi. "Hey, sorry I'm late, I was hungry so I decided to order some take out...so uh, where is our squad leader"? The young boy caught Auron's attention and then he said, "Tadashi...who is your friend"?  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 7:20 am
User Image
Chen Quan
陈权
Student of Kusagakure

Quan's groans of pain suddenly stopped as he rolled over onto his hands and knees, and slowly got up. His arms swayed as he stayed in a half crouch, then finally lifted his face and snarled at the two Genin. His canines had grown longer, giving him an animalistic appearance. Without any warning at all, Quan drew out a Spiked Flail from his back and swung the spiked ball at the two boys. They would see that there are two explosive tags stuck onto the flail, which would explode the moment the spiked ball came near them. The white haired boy, from the way he moved, seemed not like himself for the moment.

iZann

jwalker67

7,000 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 7:45 am
Auron was caught off guard, and did not expect the rash move made by the small boy, however he quickly came to his senses and out of instinct pushed Tadashi out of the way from the flail, and then, as if someone was controlling Auron himself, he blindingly fast activated his Ayatusuri and shouted, "Fumatso Hando no Jutsu"! Manipulating his chakra, Auron created an impenetrable shield surrounding his hands, and as the flail came down upon him, Auron attempted to stop the flail with his shielded hands, but as it as suppose to do, the tags on the flail exploded nearing Auron. The force of the blast was mostly absorbed by his hands, but he was still knocked back quite a few feet. Quickly however, Auron recovered and shouted, "Tadashi! Are you alright"!?

-Fumatso Hando no Jutsu(Indestructable Hand Jutsu)- Channeling chakra out of the and around users hands and condensing it, the user forms an almost impenetrable hand guard that could be used as a defensive close ranged weapon. Its main use however is to block oncoming attacks.

(As this move can be used at any stage, the technique lasts depending on what stage the user of the Kekke Genkai is on. For stage 1, this technique can last two posts. On stage 2, this technique can last four posts. Finally, on stage 3, this technique can last 10 posts)

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 8:06 am
User Image
Chen Quan
陈权
Student of Kusagakure

Without stopping in his torrent of relentless attacks, Quan dashed forwards, launching another series of projectiles. The explosive tags covered the entire area in smoke, obscuring everything from sight. For Quan, however, this was not a problem for him since he was blind.

Eight kunai, followed by another eight making a total of sixteen, flew towards Tadashi and Auron. They were mostly aimed in a circle around them, for their head, shoulders, waists, stomach and *that* area (TMI!!), though strangely enough some of the kunai flew astray, above their heads and some landing harmlessly at their feet. Quan's arms were a blur as he swung the flail at the two older boys again, this time aiming for Auron's shoulder. It would be impossible for Auron to know it was coming since the smoke was covering the whole area. A faint snarling noise could be heard from Quan...

iZann

Zaphiakel

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 9:00 am
The whole time this happening Tadashi was smile until Auron had protected him. "Auron I don't need protecting." As the smoke started to cover the field Tadashi heard the sound of kunai hitting the ground. "So he is going to attack us while the smoke is still here huh? Fine then I didn't want to have to use this but looks like I have no choice" In Tadashi's mind he knew what to do next. With in an instant he opened his demon wind Shurikan and use the spining motion to block the flail. Then using his chakra to keep his surikan spinning he started to blow the smoke away revealing how he could see the flail attack. "Even through smoke I could see you with my Sharingan. And now Auron can see you too." Staring at his now opponent with his scarlet eye Tadashi smile but then it quickly faded. "Auron we ave to careful not to hurt this guy to bad he isn't in his right mind his own power is controlling him."  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 9:16 am
User Image
Chen Quan
陈权
Student of Kusagakure

((Just a tip for next time, Sharingan can't see through smoke but can see into great details, only Byakugan and Ranmaru eyes can.))

Quan's fangs were bared as he crossed his arms in front of his chest, seemingly holding on to something. The two boys in front of him would suddenly feel their movements completely restricted, and they would not be able to move a muscle. Why?

The kunai he threw had thin wires on them, so thin that only a Sharingan would be able to see it. Through the smoke, however, it would hamper with the Sharingan's sight. Right now Quan was holding onto sixteen reels of wires, restricting the boys' movements completely. If they moved even a muscle, they would be cut by the wires. Quan's hands were also holding on to eight kunai with explosive tags, which were not activated yet. A sadistic grin formed on his young features as he sent four kunai towards the immobilised boys, aiming to hit them in both shoulders to restrict arm movement by cutting the tendons. And of course, there were the explosives...

((Um, you didn't block the kunai heading towards you...
Since you didn't stop the kunai from hitting the ground, I'm assuming my combo worked?))

iZann

Zaphiakel

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 9:26 am
Tadashi smiled even though he coulldn't move his arms all he need was a flick of the wrist to through his already spinning shurikan to cut the wire's around him and Auron. Then quickly he jumped behind Auron "Auron make your shield again!"  
-

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff