Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sword of Truth Guild, For Terry Goodkind Fans!

Back to Guilds

"Choose, then. With us or not. But choose this day for all time." 

Tags: truth, sword, richard, series, goodkind 

Reply The Wizard's Keep Archives (Old Stuff)
Life and Sword of Truth...Meshed? Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Well?
  Sure as toasted toads, I have!
  Bags! Are you kidding? You'd have to be mental to mix fantasy with reality!
View Results

Phanaridie

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2005 12:46 pm
Have any of you meshed Sword of Truth into the way you live?

I know I have. Not only by adapting the dialect (BAGS!) but even a lot of the theories and whatnot that's added into the stories. It's certainly helped me with my writing. AND, it's made my RP Group a lot more fun.

What has Sword of Truth done to your lives?  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2005 5:36 pm
well i havent incorporated it into anything..besides the Wizards rules in a short campaign i had....besides being really good series i havent done much...  

Platinum_Behemoth252
Vice Captain

Phanaridie

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2005 5:53 pm
Platinum_Behemoth252
well i havent incorporated it into anything..besides the Wizards rules in a short campaign i had....besides being really good series i havent done much...

I'm working on a fabric banner with all the wizard's rules embroidered. It's taking a long time. I'm still working on the third rule.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2005 6:18 pm
Phanari
Platinum_Behemoth252

I'm working on a fabric banner with all the wizard's rules embroidered. It's taking a long time. I'm still working on the third rule.

...sounds neat...when your done post a pic of it i would love to see it...  

Platinum_Behemoth252
Vice Captain

Phanaridie

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2005 6:19 pm
Platinum_Behemoth252
Phanari
Platinum_Behemoth252

Will do. It's purple and gold.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2005 6:42 pm
Phanari
Platinum_Behemoth252
Phanari
Platinum_Behemoth252

sounds nice..but i believe its going to be quite big...  

Platinum_Behemoth252
Vice Captain

Phanaridie

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2005 11:41 am
Platinum_Behemoth252
Phanari
Platinum_Behemoth252
Phanari
Platinum_Behemoth252

sounds nice..but i believe its going to be quite big...

Yeah.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2005 5:04 pm
i cant wait to see it...i should clone you and put them to work to make me neat interesting things for me to look at....  

Platinum_Behemoth252
Vice Captain

Phanaridie

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2005 1:44 pm
Platinum_Behemoth252
i cant wait to see it...i should clone you and put them to work to make me neat interesting things for me to look at....

LOL A bunch of Ari's roaming the earth. Now there's everyone's worst nightmare.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2005 5:48 pm
That banner sounds really cool. Good luck with it!!

To the original question, I don't think I have done anything to incorporate the books into my life. I had sword of truth dreams once...but thats as close as it got.  

Barr

ZerimarObon

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2005 8:23 pm
When I'm asked to give a quote for the year book along with my grad picture, I'm going to quote the Wizard's First Rule.
Other than that, mostly I just think about how the Wizard Rules apply to things that would normally be happening anyway. It's quite fun.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2005 9:46 am
ZerimarObon
When I'm asked to give a quote for the year book along with my grad picture, I'm going to quote the Wizard's First Rule.
Other than that, mostly I just think about how the Wizard Rules apply to things that would normally be happening anyway. It's quite fun.

I wanted to put the Wizard's Rules for my Senior Quote. However, I didn't think of it until after I used my other quote. DAGNABBIT!  

Phanaridie

BarakReider

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2005 6:48 pm
Phanari
ZerimarObon

I wanted to put the Wizard's Rules for my Senior Quote. However, I didn't think of it until after I used my other quote. DAGNABBIT!

My school canceled scenior qoutes the year I became a scenior so I didn't even get to have one sad .

I use sword of truth alot but since alot of stuff I already used so basicaly I just use the book to make my points better. *Usualy by whacking them with the big hardcovered ones" smile  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2005 7:26 pm
BarakReider
Phanari
ZerimarObon

My school canceled scenior qoutes the year I became a scenior so I didn't even get to have one sad .

I use sword of truth alot but since alot of stuff I already used so basicaly I just use the book to make my points better. *Usualy by whacking them with the big hardcovered ones" smile

Now there's a way to do it!  

Phanaridie

Platinum_Behemoth252
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2005 12:51 pm
guns hurt more...so do knives....you could bring the light of the sword of truth....WITH THE SWORD OF TRUTH!  
The Wizard's Keep Archives (Old Stuff)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff